Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinSum View Post
    Because of dumb white people like you that stood to the side and let shit get this bad because "It wasn't overt". If you couldn't tell people beneath you were suffering until President Stupid Tweets, you didn't care.
    When did I do that?

You seem to be making up lies about me.

Maybe you shouldn't be defending racists... and stop being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    She's going to have a very difficult time. Officers will not let civilians (including paramedics) endanger themselves in certain situations.

The very heavy burden of evidence will be on her, and I don't see it.
    It's always pushing shit uphill when it comes to trying to sue the government.

That said it's a somewhat novel circumstance (well a novel circumstance in a novel circumstance) given it happened near not in the protest zone. Who knows maybe it's for PR maybe they've got something.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

When did I do that?

You seem to be making up lies about me.

Maybe you shouldn't be defending racists... and stop being racist.
    Yes you did. If you weren't on the streets before Trump, you never actually cared.

But, I'm sure I struck a tender white nerve since you think I like Trump to get your ass out of the corner.

Yes you did. If you weren't on the streets before Trump, you never actually cared.

But, I'm sure I struck a tender white nerve since you think I like Trump to get your ass out of the corner.
    Great, when did I do that? I expect to see some evidence.

Lies on top of being racist, that's problematic.

Great, when did I do that? I expect to see some evidence.

Lies on top of being racist, that's problematic.
    You mean like you provided evidence of me being racist? You can't be racist against white people and I don't like any Republicans for fucking over my dad and making shit harder for me.

Meanwhile, you certainly like to repeat the word Freedom like a good Trump not.

You mean like you provided evidence of me being racist? You can't be racist against white people and I don't like any Republicans for fucking over my dad and making shit harder for me.

Meanwhile, you certainly like to repeat the word Freedom like a good Trump not.
    There you go:

Because of dumb white people like you that stood to the side and let shit get this bad because "It wasn't overt". If you couldn't tell people beneath you were suffering until President Stupid Tweets, you didn't care.
    That was easy.

Now it's clear you're just some random burner account.

There you go:

That was easy.

Now it's clear you're just some random burner account.
    No. You aren't a victim of racism. Try again, sweetheart.

No. You aren't a victim of racism. Try again, sweetheart.
    I didn't say I was a victim, I said you are being racist, and provided the quote to back it up.

There it is, again.

I'm still waiting on your evidence.

I didn't say I was a victim, I said you are being racist, and provided the quote to back it up.

There it is, again.

I'm still waiting on your evidence.
    Racist against a group that you can't be racist against. That's a funny joke.

Racist against a group that you can't be racist against. That's a funny joke.
    Evidence, please.

I'm not sure how one cannot be racist against white people, but I look forward to your evidence. I'm sure it will be enlightening.

Evidence, please.

I'm not sure how one cannot be racist against white people, but I look forward to your evidence. I'm sure it will be enlightening.
    You can't experience racism when you have privilege.

Now, where is your evidence that you can be racist against white people?

Once again, I want some evidence. Stop trying to shift the burden of evidence, it's your claim.

Tick tock...

Once again, I want some evidence. Stop trying to shift the burden of evidence, it's your claim.

Tick tock...
    You haven't provided evidence that I'm racist. Just that you're very tender about your whiteness.

Tick Tock, yourself.

You haven't provided evidence that I'm racist. Just that you're very tender about your whiteness.

Tick Tock, yourself.
    I provided a quote, now where is yours?

I provided a quote, now where is yours?
    You quoted what made you upset. That isn't racism.

Now, where's your proof you can be racist against whites?

Can you provide evidence that someone can't be racist against white people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Can you provide evidence that someone can't be racist against white people ?
    You'd think you people so on the cusp of knowledge understood the benefits of white civilization make them incapable of being victims.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

You quoted what made you upset. That isn't racism.

Now, where's your proof you can be racist against whites?
    It didn't make me upset, I simply called you out.

I guess I'll be accepting your full retraction to your claims, since you have provided zero evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd think you people so on the cusp of knowledge understood the benefits of white civilization make them incapable of being victims.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
    Your article does not back up your claim about the inability to be victims of racism. It doesn't even use the word "victim."

Well, that's too bad for you. I guess you'll be retracting your baseless claim.

It didn't make me upset, I simply called you out.

I guess I'll be accepting your full retraction to your claims, since you have provided zero evidence.
    And I accept your retraction you can't back up with anything but your hurt feelings.

And I accept your retraction you can't back up with anything but your hurt feelings.
    I provided evidence via your quote.

Enjoy!!!