Poll: Which covenant are you going to pick?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    None, all of the Covenant Pics for DH are so terrible, that I decided to change class instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Geary View Post
    When Blizzard says "When you choose a Covenant, you’ll gain access to a unique Covenant Campaign that delves deeper into the story of your chosen Covenant," can anyone confirm that this is synonymous with the main storyline of the zone in which the Covenant is based?

IOW, if you choose Necrolords, how much if any questing are you able to do in three zones that aren't Maldraxxus? If any, are they only one-off's, or is there some involvement with the main storyline of those zones?
    It's a bit like the Class Campaigns in Legion, or the War Campaigns in BfA. You choose your Covenant after you reach max level and have gone through the main story of all four zones, and then the Covenants give you an endgame questline. You can still go to the other zones and do world quests and stuff, and some of the campaign quests will take you to other zones, but your main experience will be in your Covenant's zone.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

I'm heading to Kyrian, that leather set is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    It's a bit like the Class Campaigns in Legion, or the War Campaigns in BfA. You choose your Covenant after you reach max level and have gone through the main story of all four zones, and then the Covenants give you an endgame questline. You can still go to the other zones and do world quests and stuff, and some of the campaign quests will take you to other zones, but your main experience will be in your Covenant's zone.
    Ah, thanks. So choosing the Covenant of one zone doesn't prohibit you from getting a decent amount of lore and content from the others.

In that case, questing content is probably low on the consideration list vs. exclusive abilities and transmogs.

Kyrian Veng dh pretty awesome on beta.. Venthry Havoc is the way to go.. .I'm torn. I like to tank and dps multiple times a day. Who can wait a week...

Necrolord here, because giant ass absorb & demonic soul damage increase on pull. also, I like the design of the transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Title pretty much says it all...
    Leaning towards Night Fae, with Kyrian a close second.
    But honestly i don't like any of them very much so it remains to be seen. Only necrolords ranks dead last (lol) due to its "scourgeless scourge" feel that i get so far.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Necrolords > Venthyr > Kyrian > Nightfae

All four, but my favorite two are Kyrian and Venthyr.

Necrolords wherever possible. Venthyr if Necrolords suck for my class. Kyrian if no choice at all. Nightfae...NEVER.

All of them.

DPS pick for my main, lore/flavor pick for my alts.

As for my favorite so far: Kyrian.

Since I think doesn't really fit with any of them will be either what sims best or the if I really like one of them, that one. Maybe venthyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyrian, giant nuke sigil that gives souls

well i went night fae, the hunt is such a fun move.. dont care about that meta. i wanna have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Its fun to read those posts so long after Those that went Kyrian are the winners currently. Venthyr got nerfed that is valid for high end raiding and high mythics.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Kyrian has insane burst dmg on trash and boss, bursting at 10-12k+ on trash and 7-8k on boss Avg 2.9k overall as vengeance
    Last edited by vivel; 2020-12-03 at 07:37 PM.

Venthyr, because I don't give a shit about borrowed power that'll be nerfed and changed 15 times before disappearing completely.
    Last edited by Scottyjscizzle; 2020-12-16 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Fat fingers.

Looks like Nightfae Blows other ones out of the water especially in PvP. I was Kryin but change to Venthyr due to the way how Venthyr armor set looks. But might bite the bullet and go Nightface due to DPS boost and PvP.