Thread: Halo Infinite

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    wrong, a limited amount of story can be told through a game. the more backstory the richer the lore.
    Yes, a limited amount of story can be told through a game. And a good written game story would make it so you don't need to have read extra material in order to enjoy that limited story. Backstory can definitely enhance one's appreciation of content, but it shouldn't be required to appreciate it.

Rich backstory doesn't matter if the the actual games its meant to support are incomprehensible messes.

Whelp, wanted to revisit this thread because I haven't played since the first few months of release. Anyone still playing online on PC? Worth checking out again?

Forge is about to be released finally.
    Co op is out i think
    Split screen was cancelled .
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    I think co-op is still insider only until the winter update. Game still needs a custom games browser. I haven't played it in a while. Custom games and forge is where MP really shines in Halo for me. I could see them delaying it to meet the holiday window last year, but I didn't expect a year for one feature + year and a half for another.

We'll see. Theres still rumors of a campaign expansion, and further rumors that they could just move on and do a relaunch on UE5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo is dead
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset