Protestors Storm CNN Headquarters Demanding "Save Our Children"

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/sta...365647872?s=20

Signs saying "Save the Children", Pizza Signs, and more are displayed by the protestors as they also call out CNN for supposedly being "fake news".

No violence has been reported.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I hope nobody tells them that a good friend and one of the impeachment lawyers for the POTUS is a credible child rapist who defended the child rapist that supplied him children to rape.

I hate that a not insignificant part of my country has devolved into knuckle dragging conspiracy theory nonsense.

I wonder if this will lead to an uptcik of "BoTh SiDeS" coverage
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They’re still going on about pizzagate.
    Had to google it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzag...spiracy_theory

Really baffles me with the pictures of our current president getting chummy with an actual leader of an actual child pedophile ring who conveniently died in prison while being overseen by one of said president's allies. That seems like what should take a little bit higher priority to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It's only a question of time until this shit gets innocent people killed.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's only a question of time until this shit gets innocent people killed.
    It already has.
    Qanon also has members who encourage Assassination and Violence toward the targeted Individuals in their Nutjob Conscpiracies.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-08-01 at 07:15 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Interesting. I wonder if the peaceful protesters end up peacefully smashing through the glass barricades and will require a full squadron of peace officers to protect the employees of said building.

Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if the peaceful protesters end up peacefully smashing through the glass barricades and will require a full squadron of peace officers to protect the employees of said building.
    Only time will tell.
    Only time will tell if they were Rioters and not peaceful protesters?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-08-01 at 07:20 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Only time will tell if they were Rioters and not peaceful protesters?
    but the media told me all protesters are peaceful. as long as we agree with their cause.

but the media told me all protesters are peaceful. as long as we agree with their cause.
    Only a certain ideology gets a pass for failing to social distance and the use of force when protesting.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

but the media told me all protesters are peaceful.
    They never said ALL

as long as we agree with their cause.
    You agree with a bunch of Conspiracy Nutters who encourage violence and assassination?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Only a certain ideology gets a pass for failing to social distance and the use of force when protesting.
    Wrong, and Masks are more effective then Social Distancing.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-08-01 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong, and Masks are more effective then Social Distancing.
    No they are not, they are extremely effective IF you can not social distance. But social distancing is the MOST effective counter to the spread of the virus.
    Last edited by Saucexorzski; 2020-08-01 at 07:54 AM.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    But social distancing is the MOST effective counter to the spread of the virus.
    Completely Wrong, You're still Spreading the Infection and potentially other Viruses without a Mask.

No they are not, they are extremely effective IF you can not social distance.
    You admit that Masks are extremely effective if you Can't Social Distance?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-08-01 at 08:15 AM.

So...

If you arent even in the distance where the virus can spread to begin with, how is a mask better that only prevents some droplets of virus from reaching others?

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    If you arent even in the distance where the virus can spread to begin with, how is a mask better that only prevents some droplets of virus from reaching others?
    Because your infected Droplets can easily get on Surfaces and other areas which the Virus can last up to a few days.

Social Distancing is Nearly useless without a mask.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-08-01 at 08:14 AM.

How does mask prevent you from touching surfaces? In fact you will touch your mask to put it on and take it off with those hands that touched the surfaces. Not even going to the places where virus is on surfaces allows you to avoid it entirely.

As far as I'm aware, the virus requires a droplet, even tiny aeorosol(spelling?) is enough, but it does not get around on its own. Still, if you arent even in range and avoid 100% of the virus, when compared to being in range with a mask and avoid varying amount of the virus depending on quality of your mask, but not 100% of it. How is mask better?

It is a good measure to prevent the spread in case, you cannot stay home or stay at distance from people. I dont think anyone disagrees with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Little do they know that these things aren't in pizzeria basements but in the FEMA Walmart basements.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    How does mask prevent you from touching surfaces?
    I never said that.

not 100% of it. How is mask better?
    Still very effective if worn and covers your mouth and nose properly.

Social Distancing is nearly absolutely useless without a mask if you're going in Public Space.

That's why they always Recommend a Mask, Social Distancing is only secondary to Masks. They both should be enforced.

I dont think anyone disagrees with that.
    Wrong.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-08-01 at 11:15 AM.