Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    It doesn't surprise me. 8.3 was the best patch in BFA and stacking corruption finally makes classes fun to play again. The major issue they'll have to deal with is that characters once again feel like sluggish and weak once we lose all this power in Shadowlands. Leveling in beta with the premade characters is an absolute chore and shit takes forever to kill. Its not as bad if you copy over your mythic geared char, but then you'd expect a mythic geared char to smash through leveling no matter what. They once again have to deal with players losing everything and working their way back up after being gimped by losing essences/azerite/corruption. This is gonna cause backlash and people quitting just like in BFA
    nice jokes!

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its increasing because of the gallywix ban.

But yeah classic is dying
    Why would it increase because of players being banned?

I wasn't talking about the short spike that was bound to drop again, I'm talking about the decline at the end of the expansion that always happens because people stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    None of this suprises me at all.

I'm actually playing the game, unlike many forum whiners here. It's incredibly active, more so than potentially ever. Even legacy farming spots for obscure achievements and reps have been crowded throughout the last months. Game is more alive than it has been for years. Shadowlands hype is real too, and it's bringing many old players back / attracting many new players.

Despite all the toxic bullshit the usual bad actors are spewing on youtube and twitch, the game is doing great, and I love it!
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its increasing because of the gallywix ban.

But yeah classic is dying
    It's not increasing, it turned into rollercoaster. Instead of 165-175k (all EU prices), it's like 140-200k right now. I think we need few days for new price to settle in.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)

I'm actually playing the game, unlike many forum whiners here. It's incredibly active, more so than potentially ever. Even legacy farming spots for obscure achievements and reps have been crowded throughout the last months. Game is more alive than it has been for years. Shadowlands hype is real too, and it's bringing many old players back / attracting many new players.

Despite all the toxic bullshit the usual bad actors are spewing on youtube and twitch, the game is doing great, and I love it!
    Same, and that's why the haters hate us! ^_^

Also, for the haters: EU count (not counting Russia) for High/Full pop servers: 79.
    That's up by 13 since 8.2, and more than Classic has servers IN TOTAL ACROSS THE WORLD. Remember, Retail servers have higher pop capacity.

But please, do continue pretending that Blizzard's lying on quarterly reports (illegal) meant to keep their investors in the loop because the figures hurt your feels.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-08-05 at 02:33 PM.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Full/High WoW servers for EU, Retail: 79. Literally zero change from 1 month ago, not counting Russia, obviously. Also, every BfA Quarterly report says Hi.
    People more in tune with their feelings than facts: bUt ThEy BLeEdING SuBs hUrR!!

Blizz can go stuff those stupid Chinese sellout phone games up Bobby's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    Why would it increase because of players being banned?

I wasn't talking about the short spike that was bound to drop again, I'm talking about the decline at the end of the expansion that always happens because people stop playing.
    Quite simple if you know what Gallywix is. If you are interested you can look it up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's not increasing, it turned into rollercoaster. Instead of 165-175k (all EU prices), it's like 140-200k right now. I think we need few days for new price to settle in.
    If it hasnt yet, it will. Its not a question of if or perhaps. Its going to happen. Supply and demand

It's totally opposite on my server when it comes to guilds active and their players, my own guild have maybe 6-7 people active once a week, on sundays for m+ or potential raiding, but the latter falls short every time for a couple of months now. But anecdotal evidence is just that so it's hard to point out how alive it really is. According to raider.io there is a record in how many mythic+ that have been done in a patch, 8.3, 4.3 million characters I believe that has done at least a +2. But guilds raiding in 8.3 is at it's lowest for at least 4 years. Interestingly enough, more guilds have done at least Wrathion Mythic in Ny'alotha, which is more than Worldbreaker Mythic in Antorus. So there are a good amount of players active, that's for sure.

But since we got sharding, it will always feel somewhat alive. Which is cool and shows that sharding can indeed be useful for different kind of things. I am pretty sure WoW is in a good spot and can't wait for Shadowlands, or at least pre patch to arrive myself.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-08-05 at 03:10 PM.
    - I will never be the Legion's pawn. And this tower will not be its den!

Best Mage ever lived!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    But since we got sharding, it will always feel somewhat alive. Which is cool and shows that sharding can indeed be useful for different kind of things. I am pretty sure WoW is in a good spot and can't wait for Shadowlands, or at least pre patch to arrive myself.
    Pretty much this. I enjoyed 8.3 for a solid 6 months, but i did everything i wanted to do, so i've just unsubbed to play other games till SL hits.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Wow look at all these defensive replies.

You can only blindly repeat whatever Blizzard decides to squeeze out of their sphincter.
    I'm pretty sure it is illegal to lie during an earnings call.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Normal people: "Man, WoW sure sucks since Activision merged with Blizzard".

Blizzard fanboys: "They're still different companies, get your facts straight, and stop criticizing our Lord and Savior Blizzard!!!"

Normal people looking at the earnings call: "Well the Activision part is doing well, but Blizzard games are kind of stagnating".

Blizzard fanboys: "They're the same company you dumbass, so it doesn't matter what you say, Blizzard is doing great, now fuck off".

Me: *inserts Wat meme here*...