Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account

Are you guys playing Xbox or other console games?

Hello ~

Is there anyone here who is currently playing console games?
    MMORPG, Single Player, Arcade modes ?

What games are you playing?
    Does your game have a community based groups for discussions?
    Do you intend to help new player understand your game?

sorry for the questions, but I asked because I want to explore new games, new titles, fresh starts to sum it up

Some of the games I played are as follows:

Bless Unleashed
    Black Desert
    Monster Hunter

If you have any, please let me know

7+ Year Old Account
    PC master race. /thread

I have been playing Spyro Re-ignited Trilogy on Switch. I also started a play through of Bloodstained on Xbox One/xCloud and that is pretty sweet too.

I've been a PC gamer for 25 years at this point.

I'm thinking of buying this next generation of consoles, though. It'd be the first console I've owned since the Playstation 2, and I only had like 3 games for that system.

I found a nice balance between Playstation and PC:

PC:
    - First-person (mostly anyway)
    - RTS
    - Multiplayer

Playstation:
    - Everything else (unless exclusive to another platform)

Console is the lazy man's choice, but adequate such. I could spend a lot of money, research different parts and set my rig so I can play on my couch, and deal with all the inevitable tech issues that are sure to come, but I can't be bothered. Console eliminates hassle and runs the games well enough to have a good, relaxed time with. Playstation also has so many exclusives that I'd get the console in any case, at which point it's redundant to think of alternatives.

Having said that I do have a serviceable PC for Blizzard games and whatever else I happen to play that's either first-person, RTS or an online multiplayer. And non-gaming related computer stuff, of course.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Currently hooked up:
    PC
    PS3 and PS4
    Xbox One S
    Nintendo Switch

In reserve:
    Gameboy 3DS XL,
    PSP

It's not a matter of what i can play but what i want to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only current console I own is a Switch. Also, Wii U, Gamecube (w/HDMI adapter), GBA-SP (backlit model), DS Lite, New 3DS XL. And in my closet (unused, my setup does not support analog audio/video) a Genesis/Sega CD/32X, a Saturn, and a PS2. Going forward the Switch is the only console I'm going to have (though it's very likely I will get the Switch Pro or Switch 2 or whatever they call it when it's released).

3+ Year Old Account
    I've been a PlayStation slut since the PS2 era. but I do play a lot of PC games as well.

Occasionally. I really only play the titles that I can not play elsewhere. I feel like controllers are kinda terrible for many games these days.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Occasionally. I really only play the titles that I can not play elsewhere. I feel like controllers are kinda terrible for many games these days.
    I hate using a controller and suck at it. Then again, I did not grow up using one like my son did. PC gamer and the keyboard/mouse I feel comfortable using. My 7 year old computer can still play most new releases at high settings and good frame rates. It played Red Dead Redemption 2 at mostly high/ultra settings. 54+ fps. 1080p on a 24" monitor.

Currently playing Far Cry 5. It was on sale and my son bought it for me. Good game. I hate the forced story captures however. Gorgeous graphics and some really good design features. The story sucks compared to Far Cry 3 however.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Mostly only a pc gamer but some games are simply better with a controller like dark souls and assassins creed to name a few examples, sure you could just use a controller for your pc but I don't mind having a console too so I also own a ps4 pro.
    Do you hear the voices too?

I play single player games, typically exclusives, on consoles. Never multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been dabbling with Soul Calibur 6 on xbone lately, its been interesting, haven't played since #2 and that was 17 years ago. There is some memory but I'm real bad.
    /s

I play Xbox about once a week with some old high school friends. We usually play Apex, Sea of Thieves, or Overwatch depending how everyone is feeling and which game updated recently.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the Switch. PC + Switch is such a holy combo. The only thing I'm missing is Bloodborne.

I own all options and i think i have users my xbone maybe 12 times in total. Ever. Almost entirely for backwards compatible 360 games.

I think the last non-handheld console I owned was... an SNES. And my last handheld I think was... a Gameboy SP.

PC has basically been my gaming "goto" for the bulk of my life.

There is only one console-exclusive game I'm interested in, the NHL games. And ever since I sold my PS3 a few years ago I've found it hard to motivate buying the PS4 for just one game-series.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Since I don't buy into the inane ConsoleVSPC-crap, I make sure to get consoles for games I want that I'd rather play sat on the sofa with a controller, such as RDR2.

Currently got PS4 Pro and a Switch. I however do not play any kind of MMO on them, I just don't feel like doing so whilst using a controller.

I have a PS4 and Switch and I usually play games I can't play on on PC, which are mostly just JRPGs. I usually use the PC for everything else.