Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazze View Post
    Hahahahahaha

People are ugly crying, demanding gold refunds. What the fluying fuck. Have you not used those heirlooms? Why the fuck buy them then?

Seems to me you can't accept your own stupidity. I mean to be so angry and offended by fucking this.

Holy shit.
    It doesn't matter if we used them. We paid for something with gold and Blizzard decided to take away the exact thing we paid for. We deserve a refund. How can you be this obtuse?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It doesn't matter if we used them. We paid for something with gold and Blizzard decided to take away the exact thing we paid for. We deserve a refund. How can you be this obtuse?
    How can you? You don't lose anything- the exp buff and even more than that got baked into the base game. Or do you want to level faster than than others? Is that what this is about? Whatever it is, just don't pretend it is about.

Maybe read the fucking agreement before you play this damn game and maybe you will see you don't deserve jackshit. The game is everchanging and you should have known that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    For real...

I honestly wish they'd just get rid of heirlooms... they make leveling and dungeoning a lot less fun, as the chances you get a reward you actually need are pretty much lowered to 0, since so many slots are already filled.

Oh, why not just not use heirlooms then?

It's the curse of "I already have it."
    Blegh. =/
    Nah

Keep the heirlooms

Remove the toxic people.
    Putin khuliyo

How can you? You don't lose anything- the exp buff and even more than that got baked into the base game. Or do you want to level faster than than others? Is that what this is about? Whatever it is, just don't pretend it is about.

Maybe read the fucking agreement before you play this damn game and maybe you will see you don't deserve jackshit. The game is everchanging and you should have known that.
    What the hell are you even talking about? The exp buff was NOT baked into the game. I put gold into heirlooms because it gave an exp buff. Changing it with no option to get a refund is really shitty business.

The fact that you're saying that people just need to get over it is WHY Blizzard is getting away with doing this shit. People like you are why the game is absolute trash now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahaha

People are ugly crying, demanding gold refunds. What the fluying fuck. Have you not used those heirlooms? Why the fuck buy them then?

Seems to me you can't accept your own stupidity. I mean to be so angry and offended by fucking this.

Holy shit.
    It's the same handful of people crying who have been for like the past 5 years, don't you recognize their accounts yet? Lmao.

My problem with the heirlooms is that they normalized all the stats on them to be equal if not slightly below dungeon blues of equal level to you. Now there really will be no point in wearing the full set if you actually play the alt, with those current bonuses. The only thing that'll make sense is getting the weapon and trinkets since those are actually tough to come by and even then the dungeon weapons are better than the heirloom weapon the moment you loot them, you have to level for the heirloom to be better, it actually doesn't even make sense. It's basically just gear for solo players seemingly?? Those rest xp bonuses need to go. God why can't Blizz just do stuff that works, they're constantly trying to feed people snail or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Not he, they are trolling .... Heirloom set meant to be used by lvling alt ....do they think we will go rest in town after each lvl? lol

Better option would be move speed set bonus.( mounted and by leg)

Rested xp is joke .... like f panda racial.
    This community is so weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    On this forum? That's fine.
    Yeah, on the official forums as well lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahahaha

Holy shit.
    What about people who bought them yesterday? Fuck them?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

What the hell are you even talking about? The exp buff was NOT baked into the game. I put gold into heirlooms because it gave an exp buff. Changing it with no option to get a refund is really shitty business.

The fact that you're saying that people just need to get over it is WHY Blizzard is getting away with doing this shit. People like you are why the game is absolute trash now.
    How can you not understand what I am talking about? The leveling time got cut in half which is more than the heirlooms offered. The reason why they were even added was to reduce the ever increasing time leveling took.

I am not saying you should just get over it. I am saying there is nothing to get over. Treating this whole thing as a "bussiness" where you are entitled to a "refund" is such a distorted view on buying fucking leveling gear with gold of all things.

If anything, and I am only saying this because you brought it up, yours and mentalities similar to yours are the scourge of this game. To even blame me because you are unhappy with the game is prepostorous. It is clear that you are lashing out. Over heirlooms.

Ps: want your timewarped badges too?

Ps2: @the post above me: there was a blue post about this for a while now so they can only blame themselves.
    Last edited by Cazze; 2020-08-06 at 03:03 AM.

How can you not understand what I am talking about? The leveling time got cut in half which is more than the heirlooms offered. The reason why they were even added was to reduce the ever increasing time leveling took.

I am not saying you should just get over it. I am saying there is nothing to get over. Treating this whole thing as a "bussiness" where you are entitled to a "refund" is such a distorted view on buying fucking leveling gear with gold of all things.

If anything, and I am only saying this because you brought it up, yours and mentalities similar to yours are the scourge of this game. To even blame me because you are unhappy with the game is prepostorous. It is clear that you are lashing out. Over heirlooms.

Ps: want your timewarped badges too?

Ps2: @the post above me: there was a blue post about this for a while now so they can only blame themselves.
    I'm giving them $15 a month. If they're going to take shit away from me in the game I'm paying for then I deserve the in game currency I used for that item. Otherwise, it's just shitty business practice.

The fact that the majority of people on these forums and the official forums being upset with these garbage changes just shows that people like you are a minority now. People are furious and have every right to be.

The blue post was made last fucking month. I upgraded my heirlooms to the max level they could go each expansion, including BfA. Now all of a sudden that gold is just gone because the replacement for heirloom buffs are positively worthless. You'll get MAYBE 4 levels worth of rested experience with this change and that's only if your character sits in a rested area for AT LEAST ten days. The fact that you think this decision is totally fine is, as I said before, the reason why Blizzard keeps shitting on the players. Because they see people like you who are fine with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm giving them $15 a month. If they're going to take shit away from me in the game I'm paying for then I deserve the in game currency I used for that item. Otherwise, it's just shitty business practice.

The fact that the majority of people on these forums and the official forums being upset with these garbage changes just shows that people like you are a minority now. People are furious and have every right to be.

The blue post was made last fucking month. I upgraded my heirlooms to the max level they could go each expansion, including BfA. Now all of a sudden that gold is just gone because the replacement for heirloom buffs are positively worthless. You'll get MAYBE 4 levels worth of rested experience with this change and that's only if your character sits in a rested area for AT LEAST ten days. The fact that you think this decision is totally fine is, as I said before, the reason why Blizzard keeps shitting on the players. Because they see people like you who are fine with it.
    There's too much fallacy and hyperbole and emotion in this post to take seriously.
    Majority wanting something doesn't make it right. Minority being the minority doesn't mean they don't have legs. They're not worthless. Ten days is a stretch. "The reason Blizzard keeps shitting on players is because they see people on MMO crying" This one is just nonsense lol.
    Come on now, calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It takes 10 days to fully fill it up, 5 as pandaren. Your comment makes no sense either tbh: 100% would mean you always get double exp from rested.

Wat are you even talking about
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

I too am not happy that all the gold and time spent on upgrading heirlooms has been just a waste, however I do not see Bliz making any reparations for this change because of their "fuck you" attitude towards the playerbase.

As for the changes based on the reduced time levelling experience as an excuse to remove the xp bonus from heirlooms I look forward to Bliz removing the paid boost services for the exact same reason.

As for the four set bonus that does AoE holy damage to all enemies on ding is not a great theming especially for those classes that have no affinity with holy damage and the primary stat increase not an engaging or even useful effect; the benefits on ding should make the player experience the level up as an increase of power in a more recognisable fun way.
    IMO the ding should heal back up to max instead and have a bubble that reduces all incoming damage by 100% for 30sec; this would make the player feel the effects of their level up in more of a visual and fun way.

I would also like to see a movement speed buff for a two of three set bonus, 3-5%, as I feel that will help the player feel more powerful in a none destructive way.

Even with dungeon spam, these bonuses are trash.
    They really are though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ONLY reason people wear heirloom gear is for the fuckin exp boost if it doesnt have that then just get rid of them all together cause ur already fucking us so hard. 70 pieces collected down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    There's too much fallacy and hyperbole and emotion in this post to take seriously.
    Majority wanting something doesn't make it right. Minority being the minority doesn't mean they don't have legs. They're not worthless. Ten days is a stretch. "The reason Blizzard keeps shitting on players is because they see people on MMO crying" This one is just nonsense lol.
    Come on now, calm down.
    It's not a stretch at all. Hell, I came back to an alt that I hadn't played in two months. I got 8 levels worth of rested before it went to normal experience. So that new heirloom ability is absolute garbage. I love how you accuse me of writing a fallacy yet don't bother explaining what part is a fallacy and how.

There has been practically unanimous anger with the heirloom decision. The only people I've seen ok with the change are people that don't even use them because they mostly play classic. This change is going to do nothing but cause people to leave the game unless they're given the option to get their gold back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    As for the four set bonus that does AoE holy damage to all enemies on ding is not a great theming especially for those classes that have no affinity with holy damage and the primary stat increase not an engaging or even useful effect; the benefits on ding should make the player experience the level up as an increase of power in a more recognisable fun way.
    IMO the ding should heal back up to max instead and have a bubble that reduces all incoming damage by 100% for 30sec; this would make the player feel the effects of their level up in more of a visual and fun way.

I would also like to see a movement speed buff for a two of three set bonus, 3-5%, as I feel that will help the player feel more powerful in a none destructive way.
    I like these ideas. The rest xp one is so random, I can barely believe it's real.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a stretch at all. Hell, I came back to an alt that I hadn't played in two months. I got 8 levels worth of rested before it went to normal experience. So that new heirloom ability is absolute garbage. I love how you accuse me of writing a fallacy yet don't bother explaining what part is a fallacy and how.

There has been practically unanimous anger with the heirloom decision. The only people I've seen ok with the change are people that don't even use them because they mostly play classic. This change is going to do nothing but cause people to leave the game unless they're given the option to get their gold back.
    I did explain how they are fallacies, can you not see what I posted or something? You must not realize how they are fallacious statements, that's on you to figure out, sorry.

I'm not seeing the same unanimous anger, feels like you're just drumming stuff up at this point, if anyone reacts to you you act defensive. Whatever, writhe in your pointless frustration, doesn't bother me. (8 levels of rest xp is pretty good, not sure how that even makes sense)

"This change is going to do nothing but cause people to leave the game unless they're given the option to get their gold back."
    I say good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Last edited by msdos; 2020-08-06 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does my level 120 boost go to a level 50 boost or do I lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I like these ideas. The rest xp one is so random, I can barely believe it's real.

- - - Updated - - -

I did explain how they are fallacies, can you not see what I posted or something? You must not realize how they are fallacious statements, that's on you to figure out, sorry.

I'm not seeing the same unanimous anger, feels like you're just drumming stuff up at this point, if anyone reacts to you you act defensive. Whatever, writhe in your pointless frustration, doesn't bother me. (8 levels of rest xp is pretty good, not sure how that even makes sense)

"This change is going to do nothing but cause people to leave the game unless they're given the option to get their gold back."
    I say good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    The majority of people in these comments are angry. People are angry on wowhead. People are angry on the official forums. If you're not seeing unanimous anger it's because you're choosing not to look.

But your comments just show to me that you're one of those people who will agree with any decision Blizzard makes, regardless of how much it will upset people.

Wonder what expansion people will pick most to level in.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes it does matter if you used them. because you got your golds worth out of them. the only people who would have any reason to complain would be the absolute bell-ends who bought heirlooms but then never ever used them and since they're probably still figuring out how to tie their own shoelaces nobody really cares about them. also consider how much gold you made by selling items you didn't have to equip.