Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My "pikachu" one is relatively recent. It's a spirit beast raptor named Gon (originally). To tame him, you need to find a rare blue flame in Orgrimmar and click on it, so my headcanon has been that he's kind of a lesser loa who decided to come from the spirit realm and help my troll hunter out. Considering that, and also the fact that he gives me access to both a heal on demand and a dispell, I don't really see myself using anything else unless I'm absolutely required to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalonichan View Post
    My Slime from Sholazar basin!
    I had one as well... until I decided to free up a slot for something else. My past self wasn't too bright.

15+ Year Old Account
    My hunter had a Mazzranache named floyd for the longest time.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Cliff Jumper from vanilla. I don't have him out all the time, but he's always in my accessible pets.

The Armoured Black Boar

Every hunter I have ever made has this boar

10+ Year Old Account
    Tamed Snarler (Black Lean Wolf/Coyote look) in Ferelas waaaaaaaay back when pets had different stats, and his was particular OP at the time. Still have him to this day, going by the name of Askani.

I do. My formerly red hyena Heckle. I tamed him in scarlet monetary before the rework and the hyenas were replaced with mastiffs. For some reasen when they got the visual upgrade with BFA Heckle whent from red to brown. Could likely get another red hyena but he has been with me so long I can't.

Mechanical sheep, my mechanical fluffball follows me anywhere along side my crawg.

My Siamese Cat Bunny, named for the girl in my avatar. Would love a hunter tame of a giant one, settled for a white tiger from Pandaria.
    Last edited by Treno; 2020-08-11 at 12:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an orange/teal Falcosaur named Krenko I usually have around for no reason at all.

White widow type spider since vanilla, and a Siamese kitty mini pet since vanilla. I might cycle through others now and then but those two with me 95% of the time and will always be the ones to experience new content with me
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

I have an saddled worg from when you could first tame them. I kinda retired him from active use in legion though when I got some pets that fit my Alliance hunter better.

I..i.... i have tamed two Soundless from Nazjatar... iv done it despite ppl trying to kill it..... but i love that little flappyflap

I used to, Skeeter the Quilen, but I can't justify using him in BfA over a Spirit Beast. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennsson View Post
    I..i.... i have tamed two Soundless from Nazjatar... iv done it despite ppl trying to kill it..... but i love that little flappyflap
    You are not alone on that xD

But my pikachu pet when i was a hunter just for fun was humar the pridelord.

Now my to-go pet everytime i need and if i dont need the dispels/heals from spirit beast and if i absolutly need one as MM, is Gib The Banana Hoarder.

Idk, its just too funy watching and hearing that pet fighting xD

I still use my first chosen pet on my Belf Hunter made at the beginning of BC. SteveFrench the Springpaw cub. For Battle pet, my Spirit of Competition.

I tamed Humar the Pridelord after camping for him all day back in High School. He’ll always be with my Hunter!

I have my dual black & white pet lions (Echeyakee & Pitch) since wotlk also but since tamed Sambas I don't use them anymore since Panadria.
    I hope they upgrade their models someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

7+ Year Old Account
    One of the golden worgs from Stormheim, named Kira after my golden retriever that I lost to cancer a year ago. I miss her so much, but logging into my hunter, I'm able to be with her again, in a certain sense.

While I am a little mixed on the new models of it coming in Shadowlands, but for some reason my go to pet has been a wind serpent.

I remember back in BC, macroing my ol' windserpent to stand beside me in pvp and just lightning bolt, just loved that idea.
    Now that being said, it's been so long ago, I actually don't remember if that was something you could do or just something that slowly fabricated in my head from my childhood.

My "oldest" pets are a Moonstalker & Ghostsaber from Darkshore, tamed then back in TBC as soon as I was level 20, long ass run from Orgrimaar.

I also got lucky and tamed Loque midway through Wrath.