Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wands have a shooting animation and are ranged weapons. I wonder how that will work when transmogrified into a melee weapon.

Sure, let Hunters tame Rei Lun. I'm sure nothing will go wrong with that, in spite of all the precedents.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Wands to daggers? But they're ranged weapons. Can you still attack at a range when you transmog a wand into a melee weapon?
    Currently you lose the ability to shoot/auto attack if you transmog your wand into another weapon type.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    Currently you lose the ability to shoot/auto attack if you transmog your wand into another weapon type.
    So transmogging fixes wands. Have been unusable weapons for me, I right click a lot and I also have /startattack macroed to every offensive ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Oh my god, the wand transmog restriction is finally gone. The bane of my existence in BfA, because almost all wands look like shit and they kept spamming us with them.

That's a sweet tribute, RIP Reckful.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    > hunters know have access to more undead pets than DKs
    That is indeed sad though..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Another thing regarding the Reckful tribute I haven't seen mentioned yet:

If you emote /love to him, he'll /kiss you back and white wings flash out of the character. Really, really cool.

Not every one-hander should be able to t-mog to warglaives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool its a start, but if sword+of is bis i want to mog it to a staff.
    And no, not only those artifact appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Wands have a shooting animation and are ranged weapons. I wonder how that will work when transmogrified into a melee weapon.
    Hahaha mace go brrrrr

I assume any way.

Maaan, I wanted it the other way around.

Warlocks have a stupid issue with staves clipping through their right leg during chaos bolt casting animation, and I absolutely LOATH clipping, so I try to not use staves at all and just focus on one handers, including wands.
    I would have been really happy if there was a way to transmog staves into wands.

Wands to other one handers...I really don't care.

OK, and daggers into swords in rogues? It's time I think...

Reckful Tribute - who?

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Reckful Tribute - who?
    I never understand these posts. Either you're a troll or just insanely lazy.

Try google!

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    I never understand these posts. Either you're a troll or just insanely lazy.

Try google!
    It also literally says who he is in the blurb before the picture. So it's a troll.

So, when are the restrictions on Daggers being lifted...? Or did I miss a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    It also literally says who he is in the blurb before the picture. So it's a troll.
    Sad, sad people :/

I think it's awesome that hunters finally can tame undead beasts, but what of us Death Knights? Surely the Deathlord, wielder of Apocalypse and other artifacts, has the ability to bind any undead being to his or hers will?

In any case it's still beta, so I'll reserve judgement until the expansion is released

Blizzard is getting lower and lower past few years... but this tribute is amazing! I am very happy to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Another thing regarding the Reckful tribute I haven't seen mentioned yet:

If you emote /love to him, he'll /kiss you back and white wings flash out of the character. Really, really cool.
    Yeah, would be cool if this infor was also in the news post.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Reckful Tribute - who?
    There are two possibillities:
    1. You really did not hear about him before but too lazy to type a few characters in the google.
    2. You did not like him and thinking that 'it is now fun and original' to make those kind of responses.

Perosnally i do not believe in the first one... so sometimes it is better to not say anything...