Mobs moving while player stand still, anyone else seen this?

Why are many mobs having this behavior? Anyone know or seen this happen, too?

After some testing on both retail and beta, I've come to the conclusion that it is my Swipe (both cat and bear form) that triggers this behavior.

My youtube recording: /watch?v=nlyCcodTRxY - one example on beta of a boar in stormsong, one of many.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlyCcodTRxY

Never seen that before sure is weird.

Happens quite a lot with my tank bear and it's annoying af. I think it is when the enemy has a big hitbox and it keeps moving cause the game thinks it's not in front or in melee range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen it except at the last boss in kings rest once he mounts his raptor.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Its trying to outmaneuver you.
    Its the brand new flanking AI blizzard put in.

Or its a buggy collision box that oversized/undersized models often have.

I did test this behavior by hitting other abilities other than Swipe several times, like Trash/Maul/Mangle, and nothing happened then, until I hit Swipe. Then it triggered instantly. So I feel it has something to do with the Swipe attack in some way, perhaps the animation of it?