Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well..you can still buy drums? So I guess it is still there? That said...I hope for a good revamp of professions. I really lost interest in pretty much all of them as it is
    Well yeah, we got ONE drum left. In TBC we had several! My point is like what you are saying here. We got ONE drum, while before we had several. Big difference.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, an example. Professions like you say are boring as fuck now. At least in Legion we got a quest line, but that was also it. Need moar!

it'd be nice for those drums to not be a thing in classic. I understand all of the arguments on both sides, but, meh.

I went into vanilla classic as the no-change crowd, and after seeing how strong players are on the final patch, I very much desire changes for the sake of maintaining "launch era difficulty" through tuning for player power on a final patch. If they're unwilling to do the work that goes into tuning, then remove something like these drums that will trivialize everything even further.

main take away from vanilla classic 1.12: if any change makes it harder, sure!

Don't know which is more irritating, Classic World Buffs, or BC Drums.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    I'd go with BC resto druids in arena. Or SL/SL locks, for that matter
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Watch Ensidia WFs from Sunwell, drums rotation is visible on every POV. Everyone knew about them and used them, there was no point bringing them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew people used drums, but I don't think it was heavily/religiously used until Brutallus in sunwell. Until then, you didn't NEED everyone to have LW and use drums, just a few. It wasn't until that dps race that raids started having people drop one of their profs for LW.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

We used it, a lot.
    Special at Bruttalus, EVERYONE supposed be LW and have drums . ANd macro for party rotation.
    We was semi hardcore guild tho, at the end of top 100

There was a huge gap between BT guilds and SWP guilds. There were 5000+ guilds that progressed around half-way through BT before WotLK pre-patch went live. Most of them were very casual and dealt with with problems that were on an entirely different level from min-max-ing drum usage. The drum/shaman reality mostly concerned the SWP guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    This. Both things sucks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO