Poll: Do you have political signs or bumper stickers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. I find people who do so to be weird. But that's possibly because of me being Finnish. We don't really do that, and it can be considered to be rude to ask who someone voted for. I recall asking my father that question when I was a kid, and he answered "a candidate". It left me a little puzzled at the time, but I kinda understand it now. It's not something we talk about. I haven't asked him since, and he hasn't told me. In fact, I have no idea about the political leanings of anyone I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any sort of stickers or signs on my car at all.

Just the a Porcupine.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    No I do not publically advertise my political affiliations. As seen countless other times world wide things can go very south politcally quickly and you may end up on the wrong side of the line and now everyone knows who/what you are and support(ed). Next thing you know your in a "reeducation/labor camp" somewhere or worse in a gas chamber.
    This can also be said of religion. Even Jesus was against the wearing of religion on your sleeve. Something evangelical proselytizing "chrsitians" should listen to. But they cherry pick shit out of the bible anyway to push whatever agenda is popular at the time. Slavery, etc.

I have stickers of the "life is better with a dog" variety for several breeds. but nothing political. it doesn't mean I don't have strong opinions. I just prefer not to shove it in random driver's face as they are stuck behind our car on a red light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I have a few. I dont mind being extroverted and honest about my politics.

Going to enjoy my 1st amendment while it lasts.
    Government Affiliated Snark

I don't put anything on my car to call attention to it, got the habit when I lived in Seattle. Wasn't interested in some weirdo vandalizing my car because I don't have a Sanders or #Resist bumper sticker or anything.

Besides, car stickers are tacky in general.

And no yard signs either, though I have considered having an American and Greek flag on the porch.