Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    1 year and 4 months i think...unless im brain farting right now.
    I bought on the 31 of December 2022
    It's 2024?

1 year and 4 months i think...unless im brain farting right now.
    I bought on the 31 of December 2022
    In the original post, you said December 2021, not 2022, making it 2 years 4 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    In the original post, you said December 2021, not 2022, making it 2 years 4 months.
    For a mount that was released onto the shop 5 years ago in April and was available the year before on the 6 month sub bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Oh yes, my bad, it was indeed in 2021.
    I double-checked.
    For some reason started thinking was 2022

I think its fine that its on the trading post, but the problem is if you have already, it means you get LESS in the trading post. I wish when they bring back stuff like this, if you have it, then only you are offered another exclusive item which you dont have. That way ppl who dont have the mount can get it, but you also get smth for having it ealier.

Am i allowed to be salty for spending 12.50€ on December 2021 on this and now is free on trading post?

Yes?
    No?

I just imagine Asmongold telling me:
    "If you spend money on store mounts you are a "PP" eater and you deserve anything and everything bad"

sad
    I assume you missed the Celestial Steed being on the trading post previously. This isn't even new.

You could also look at it like you're saving 750 tendies this month that you can spend on other stuff. Maybe other stuff that was also previously sold on the store.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Is about if is disrespectful or not to ask for money less than 2 years ago for something to later be "free".
    I repeat, you got the mount over 3 years after release for 50% off. How is "free" (=spending a limited in-game currency on the mount instead of other things) any more "disrespectful"?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Forgot I bought it. Forgot it was a shop mount. Forgot it existed.

The jury says: I give 0 shits.

You invested real money and now you have tender savings.

you enjoyed it before the plebs did and now u get to spend 750 on other stuff, i think its a win

Am i allowed to be salty for spending 12.50€ on December 2021 on this and now is free on trading post?

Yes?
    No?

"If you spend money on store mounts you are a "PP" eater and you deserve anything and everything bad"

sad
    That's fantastic! No you can't be salty because you had it before me/.

sad
    You should be more upset that you unironically care about what Asmongold thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

sad
    Sadly.....He is right on this one. Never spend extra money in FOMO. Is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfunk View Post
    No.

I also have the mount since long.
    On the opposite end, I'm super glad I'll save the tenders, because I love the stuff coming from the TP, and I value my tenders.

And I have zero issue with other people, basically getting this mount for free.
    Gate keeping pixels is just amongst the most pathetic of behaviors I see on this site, and on the internet in general.
    This is pretty much my view as well. Any time there's something I have or don't like I just enjoy saving the tender for the months when it's loaded.

Yes?
    No?

sad
    Well it's your own dumb assery for buying a mount from the shop, so I guess you only have yourself to blame.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    You've had the chance to enjoy the mount for the last 2+ years, so that's what your 12.50 paid for.
    If you didn't enjoy the mount or otherwise felt it wasn't worth it, lesson learned, I guess.
    I've spent 12.50 in much worse ways /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be real and honest.

Serious talk.

Like... really.

If Blizzard ever. EVER. E V E R. gave away my Murloc Costume. The one that I went to Blizzcon back in 2007 for. The one with the Murloc holding the Blizzcon Flag up when it runs around. THAT TOY. EVER. E E V E E R ...

THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE.

That I went down to Anaheim for. That I spent my night in a cheap Motel for. That I ended up getting shitfaced at and puking out the window at.

Or THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE.

That I went down to Anaheim for back in 2008. The BIG BLIZZARD BEAR. THAT GOES SO WELL WITH THE MURLOC COSTUME.

That I paid gas for. That I got food poisoning from eating 7-11 Nachos on my way home for. THAT I ... uhh... STUFF!!!

i really wouldn't care. Good on people for getting them now. It'd be nice to be able to run around Wrath Classic (Soon to be Cata classic) with them but... Eh.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything