Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between too much and a lethal dosage

Usually none
    If I'm feeling too tired in the morning 1 cup of coffee

Drinking coffee past 12pm is a no-no for me. Aletrs my sleep cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I feel personally attacked.

Love my coffee. Have 2 or three mugs a day. Get really into brewing it.
    well you do know some people "love " their heroin too .

anything can be addicting .

its good to sometimes "detoxify" yourself and stop drinking coffee for couple of weeks .

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    if that is the case you really should have your blood work done. You could be pre diabetic or have other issues when caffeine/sugar/etc start making you sleepy.

i know, because that is exactly what it does to me

Working nights also cratered my Vit D counts down to 4 out of a normal 50.
    its horrible on your system when you start sleeping through the day.
    I am diabetic. However my caffeine issues predate that. Sleep meds also have never really done anything for me. I maxed out on most of them due to tolerance. I was on some pretty heavy sleep meds before they diagnosed me with bipolar disorder and got me on the right meds.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well you do know some people "love " their heroin too .

anything can be addicting .

its good to sometimes "detoxify" yourself and stop drinking coffee for couple of weeks .
    I don't feel the need to? I sleep well and live an active lifestyle.

Comparing Coffee to Heroin. Nice one.

I don't feel the need to? I sleep well and live an active lifestyle.

Comparing Coffee to Heroin. Nice one.
    addiction is addiction .

i know plenty of people who claim that they cant function properly without coffeine

i personaly find it way worse then heroin because you dont need heroin to be able to function normaly in society .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    addiction is addiction .

i know plenty of people who claim that they cant function properly without coffeine

i personaly find it way worse then heroin because you dont need heroin to be able to function normaly in society .
    Yeah, I don't argue with stupid. No point.
    Have a good day.

Yeah, I don't argue with stupid. No point.
    Have a good day.
    its normal that people who cant present even a single argument first insult others and then run away

indded hav a good day

Usually none. Caffeine dependencies suck. I'll occasionally make a latte or a tea just because they're delicious, but I don't like to overdo it.

Worked at the NOC for a telecom company years ago and then I peaked at 11 or 12 /day.

Now, I haven't drank any for nearly 3 years. And I intend to keep it that way.

That stuff is poison. Energy drinks too. Busted up my stomach with it. Hence the reasoning.

I stopped drinking coffee for 5 years. 2 weeks as a nurse and I was back to 3-4 cups a day; however, to say this year has been tough for nurses is quite the understatement. I've gone a well overboard with my addiction and regularly consume toxic levels of caffeine.

1 caffeinated drink a day, just so I don't get a headache. I used to drink a LOT more and apparently got addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How were you not peeing all day long?
    I was. I remember the coffee drinking more though.

About two cups a day, sometimes more. Does latte or cappucino count?

I drink around 4 or 5 cups a day. With some extra added energy drinks. Nothing contains sugar. It almost has no effect on me when I drink something. Even when I dont drink coffee or drinks I feel no change. I could drink a big 1L bottle of energy drink right now and have a good sleep with no trouble waking up when needed.

I wish I had this 'cafeine keeps me up' body. I doubt Im addicted as I have gone weeks without.

Not much. I don't get the coffee craze, only thing that helps me feeling sleepy is sleeping. I sleep 8 hours a day, of course some nights I can't sleep for whatever reason but most nights I get a good sleep. I eat 14 meals a week and maybe 3 to 4 of them I have a coke with, so thats it.

2 black cups one in the morning and afternoon. Then Green tea for dinner.

I am drinking it so much that it does not really have an effect on me.

Enough to kill a Tiger.