Thumbs down Innkeeper magically changes his skin color (PC gone mad)

So we've got a relatively established lore person, an inkeeper by the name of Steven Lohan changing his skin color.
    How about we change Anduin's skin color as well, while we're at it? And Titans are way to pale imho.

inb4 it's not that important, blah-blah-blah

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is pretty easy to just lock and ban but I will say if Steven and Erich do not match up maybe raise it to blizzard so Erich can also be changed?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Oh, it's random civilian #444. I'm surprised he survived Deathwing almost obliterating the city.

Anyway, no one cares.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if you weren't looking for a fight I might understand you
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    It really isn't that important. I never even knew this guy existed.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Then ask to have his brother receive the same treatment, there problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I certainly think they could do more effort than that, but whatever, really. Not like I'll be crying myself to sleep over inconsistencies in WoW, kekw.

Bigot looking for a fight? Nice sig. This is the least important thing I've seen all day and my cat is licking it's ass right next to me.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Hope you realise that they didn't actually go and manually change each individual NPC, theres thousands of them. It was an automated process to show off the new options across the world, else it'd be kinda weird that none of the npcs had new options. Some inconsistencies were bound to happen. Also, legitimately no one gives a shit about a random innkeeper.

3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they did it randomly?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I doubt they're individually tailoring every single random npc and probably just basically randomized a bunch of them. Just submit a bug and ask them to match. It's not that big of a deal.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

3+ Year Old Account
    technicolor elves changing color pretty much everytime they decide to tap into a different force of nature? "ok"

black humans? "OMG BLIZZARD"

but im sure there is no racism involved

Does anyone know if some Silvermoon citizens were also changed? Blood elves received new skin tones as well.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I sort of agree with the OP but not for the same reasons. I'm completely fine with more diverse populace but I wish it was more than just "they were always there". I want some lore and history of different races, even Humans in WoW.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads to create drama.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |