Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Good thing the guy isn't prosecuted for being a western spy, but for stealing money from a private company. Whew, do we LOVE capitalism now!
    You just talked about him inciting riot and coup, not stealing. Those are very different and way more serious things, so which is it? Do not tell me that the almighty FSB cannot prove that he is an foreign agent so they had to stick this silly charge on it.
    Last edited by Easo; 2021-02-03 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Forgot "y"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You just talked about him inciting riot and coup, not stealing. Those are very different and way more serious things, so which is it? Do not tell me that the almight FSB cannot prove that he is an foreign agent so they had to stick this silly charge on it.
    I am sure its only so that they have time to define what constitutes "moral treason".

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/europ...ntl/index.html

A top doctor at the Russian hospital where opposition leader Alexey Navalny was treated immediately after his poisoning last summer has died, the hospital said on Thursday.

Sergey Maximishin, who was the deputy chief physician of the Omsk emergency hospital, "suddenly" died at the age of 55, according to a statement released by the hospital.

"With regret, we inform you that...the deputy chief physician for anesthesiology and resuscitation of the emergency hospital №1, assistant of the department of Omsk State Medical University, PhD of medical sciences Maksimishin Sergey Valentinovich suddenly passed away," the hospital said in a statement, which did not mention a cause of death.
    Now, it's totally possible that he just had a sudden heart attack and all.

But man, it sure is weird how people the Kremlin may not like keep suddenly dying of mysterious causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/europ...ntl/index.html

But man, it sure is weird how people the Kremlin may not like keep suddenly dying of mysterious causes.
    "Not mentioned" doesn't necessarily mean "mysterious".

Just "not important enough for news to check before posting".

Hundreds of people were potentially involved; by statistics some will eventually die.

For "mysterious" narrative you would need some extra factors then death alone.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2021-02-05 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

Hundreds of people were potentially involved; by statistics some will eventually die.

Not surprising you are trying to explain away another potential assassination target for your dumbass dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Not surprising you are trying to explain away another potential assassination target for your dumbass dictator.
    Not surprising you're not contributing anything but slurs to discussions.

What slur? Putin literally is a fucking dictator. He has elections, yes, but he literally rigs them for himself. Nothing else was a slur.

And yes, you are still shilling for a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    What slur? Putin literally is a fucking dictator. He has elections, yes, but he literally rigs them for himself. Nothing else was a slur.

And yes, you are still shilling for a murderer.
    So, I take it you haven't talked to Shalcker before?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, I take it you haven't talked to Shalcker before?
    I have, and he is still doing everything he can to support the murderous dictator.

10+ Year Old Account
    You taking issue with the dumbass part, and not the fact that Putin is a murderer, is cute. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but falling through a window... finish that for me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing windows in prison are small and have bars on them. Though they might make an exception for him, unless he unexpectedly dies of heart attack.

What a shithole country... maybe the people there will get together in 50-100 years and manage to finally make a change, though I'm afraid it will probably end up switching one master for another anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Good thing windows in prison are small and have bars on them. Though they might make an exception for him, unless he unexpectedly dies of heart attack.

What a shithole country... maybe the people there will get together in 50-100 years and manage to finally make a change, though I'm afraid it will probably end up switching one master for another anyway.
    I suppose you can have a heart attack after being thrown out a window.

Aleksei Navalny in court: "I mortally offended [Putin] by surviving, thanks to good people, thanks to pilots and doctors."

One of those doctors suddenly dropped dead.

Government Affiliated Snark

You're right, how silly of me. It is just a weird coincidence that Putin opponents and those who intentionally or unintentionally assist them end up having accidents or suddenly dying.

I mean sure it's possible that this isn't a suspicious death. If you ignore the long history of Putin removing enemies or people inconvenient to him. You know, the whole reason why a sudden death like this would be viewed as inherently suspicious to begin with.

You do you, boo.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also totally possible I'll have sex with Salma Hayek this evening, but the evidence doesn't support either.

It´s impressive this page still provides a platform to blatant misinformationists like shalcker. It´s impressive, because he and his ilk continuously try to paint "the west" as suppressing any dissident voices.

Unlike russia, where they to this date have jailed thousands of people for voicing dissent for the actions of the government.

Unlike russia, where they to this date have murdered dozens of journalists for publishing a narrative opposing the current government.

Unlike russia, where they to this date have murdered dozens of opposing politicians or activists, because they dared to push for a system different from the current one.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

5+ Year Old Account
    shalcker should go participate on the front lines for the protests in Russia over Alexei.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    shalcker should go participate on the front lines for the protests in Russia over Alexei.
    Why would he? He only gets paid in turnips for all the shit he spreads on forums in support of the regime. Going in live would be a loss of income for him. Or it. I guess trolls should be prefaced with "it".
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Why would he? He only gets paid in turnips for all the shit he spreads on forums in support of the regime. Going in live would be a loss of income for him. Or it. I guess trolls should be prefaced with "it".
    So he takes a free Russian “vacation” for being at the protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You taking issue with the dumbass part, and not the fact that Putin is a murderer, is cute.
    Well, so does Obama and Trump.

Different countries, different threats - murdering is still constant though.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but falling through a window... finish that for me...
    As does being "suicided" in a prison cell.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, how silly of me. It is just a weird coincidence that Putin opponents and those who intentionally or unintentionally assist them end up having accidents or suddenly dying.
    There were hundreds of thousands on the streets "assisting" Navalny - did they all had accidents or suddenly died?

Watching just news highlights creates quite warped narratives.

I mean sure it's possible that this isn't a suspicious death. If you ignore the long history of Putin removing enemies or people inconvenient to him. You know, the whole reason why a sudden death like this would be viewed as inherently suspicious to begin with.
    Did he denounce Putin? Snitched to some oppositional outlet? Went to recent rallies?

Then maybe.

Otherwise why would he get targeted and not promoted like head of that Omsk hospital who supposedly helped cover everything up?

There were hundreds of thousands on the streets "assisting" Navalny - did they all had accidents or suddenly died?
    Mass murder is generally a bit more obvious than the already obvious killings and attempted killings of Putins political opponents.

Watching just news highlights creates quite warped narratives.
    It's almost like if Russia decided to just start gunning down protesters that they'd face some kinds of international consequences, weird.

Did he denounce Putin? Snitched to some oppositional outlet? Went to recent rallies?

Then maybe.

Otherwise why would he get targeted and not promoted like head of that Omsk hospital who supposedly helped cover everything up?
    Who said anything about covering anything up? He just kept Navalny alive, which he shouldn't have.