Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    whats the big deal about the billion pound vory palace, nothing to see here.
    He isn't likely to keep it once he is out of power, so the only practical relevance it has is as "what Kremlin procurement guys think is high class" high-level advertisement for elite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I’m wondering if the FBI and CIA knows Trump is complicit in Putin foreign terrorism and that’s what they say to know but don’t want to openly admit because of nukes. I’m not trying to sound like a broken record with that, but it always comes to the nukes.

Like come on, hacking our country and murdering US troops on top of all the heinous shit in their own politics like weekly assassinations. We should just close Russia off from the rest of the free world as far back as Obama was in charge (he knew everything they did) but they just wave the nuclear flag and it’s fair game? It’s not in my opinion.

That’s why I hope when Navalny is eventually flayed alive, the people do what they did to Gadaffi to Putin so we can end the terror the current administration of Russia has rained upon the world for so long
    Yeah, navalny would not imProve anything on that. And the free world, give a me a break, that does not exist. Maybe stop it with the bullshit sanctions that mostly hurt the citizens of said country.

https://www.salon.com/2017/04/02/dic...gressive-hero/
    Im sure it suddenly would be a Problem if it was the communist Party that too over instead of navalny.

You always sound very bloosthirsty in all your Posts, you should get that checked,

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Yeah, navalny would not imProve anything on that. And the free world, give a me a break, that does not exist. Maybe stop it with the bullshit sanctions that mostly hurt the citizens of said country.

https://www.salon.com/2017/04/02/dic...gressive-hero/
    Im sure it suddenly would be a Problem if it was the communist Party that too over instead of navalny.

You always sound very bloosthirsty in all your Posts, you should get that checked,
    I know Navalny is a villainous figure and have never stated anything about him being a figure for free will or heroism. It's just the fact he opposes the absolute evil that is Putin and is currently imprisoned with protests going on.

I'm so assured this guy is going to die because he's made a complete fool of Putin and continues to spit on him day by day. So when he does die and if the people tear apart Putin or he just quits altogether, maybe someone decent will come out from the rubble?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He isn't likely to keep it once he is out of power, so the only practical relevance it has is as "what Kremlin procurement guys think is high class" high-level advertisement for elite.
    isnt it some sort of obschak

Meh, can't be bothered with Shalcker anymore.
    Really, asking for proof about arests before? Well, starting with Navalny's crew for one... But it really does not matter.

The stupidity of arguments on interwebs is astounding, though. "Let him have the dacha, as long as he keeps the country safe". So many holes in this, but easier to eat the shit I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Meh, can't be bothered with Shalcker anymore.
    Really, asking for proof about arests before? Well, starting with Navalny's crew for one... But it really does not matter.

The stupidity of arguments on interwebs is astounding, though. "Let him have the dacha, as long as he keeps the country safe". So many holes in this, but easier to eat the shit I guess.
    while at the same time holding the opposite views about other countries 'if we accept the US is an oligarchy' lmao.

while at the same time holding the opposite views about other countries 'if we accept the US is an oligarchy' lmao.
    "There is no money, but hold on."
    "Do you want the Ukraine situation?"
    "Have you seen USA's debt?"
    "Pasta costs the same everywhere."
    "We all should tighten our belts."
    "Please be understanding (about current situation)."

All those are infamous (in Russia) winged phrases from Putin & Co.
    Even better, I can offer alternative to the weapon nuts/jingoists/huzzah patriots - that dacha costs like a new T-90AM tank battalion (more, if my calculations are right), not some old crap being modernised. Stealing from the country's defence, literally.
    Take that haters.

isnt it some sort of obschak
    "Obschak" means communal ownership, not personal property.

Whoever will inherit his position (as long as "system" remains the same) will likely inherit those palaces as well.

- - - Updated - - -

What specifically do you see as "opposite" views?

Different countries operate in different frameworks.

- - - Updated - - -

No human understanding of politics is water-tight.

You could turn it into "let them have their Capitol, as long as it keeps country safe" too.

Putin himself has now said the palace is not his. Well, the whole point is that legally it does not belong to him, but de facto does via all of those connections.

But anyway, the no fly zone over it (and yes, there indeed is one, orders about URP116 are public) is proof in itself. Why? Because it is over private property. Not army base, not research polygon, not powerstation or, heh, office of the president. A private property.
    Take that haters.

Putin himself has now said the palace is not his.
    Like any fascist sociopath, almost everything such a person says to the public is a poorly concealed lie. This guy is really getting desperate now, I think he might lose his patience with the situation sooner than anyone thinks.

Like any fascist sociopath, almost everything such a person says to the public is a poorly concealed lie. This guy is really getting desperate now, I think he might lose his patience with the situation sooner than anyone thinks.
    The irony of those words coming from a Trump supporter...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The irony of those words coming from a Trump supporter...
    You can make fun of Trump all you want and he won't send an assassin or undertaker after you. That's the difference and scary reality.

That's why I think for his failings, this Navalny is at least a very brave man.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can make fun of Trump all you want and he won't send an assassin or undertaker after you. That's the difference and scary reality.

What makes you think he wouldn't? You're talking about a pesron that thought Putin was a great guy and wanted to be friends with him.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Trump supports those guys. Trump applauds those guys.

You support a fascist sociopath.

Are you serious? he openly praised the way Putin and Xi handled the press and often pondered out loud about punishing them with jail using libel laws. Last but not least TRUMP ASKED WILLIAM BARR TO PUT BIDEN IN PRISON REMEMBER THAT?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump supports those guys. Trump applauds those guys.

You support a fascist sociopath.
    You have to be really delusional to think that if Trump could be like Putin in the US he wouldn't have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    What makes you think he wouldn't? You're talking about a person that thought Putin was a great guy and wanted to be friends with him.
    I don't think Trump even has the guts to be involved in the actual underworld, let alone kill someone. He could at best be described as a crooked businessman

Putin by comparison is an ex-war criminal and doubtlessly was a literal assassin based on his occupation as a spy and vast familiarity with methods of assassination. He has also taken countless innocent lives by his own hand since and is an international terror sponsor and leading figure in the criminal underworld.

When people say Trump admires Putin, I don't think that's true. I think he's scared crapless of the guy based on his reluctance to shittalk him, and for good reason. That much I deride as a weakness. We need to stand up to villains like this not cow down.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2021-01-25 at 10:41 PM.

I don't think Trump even has the guts to be involved in the actual underworld, let alone kill someone. He could at best be described as a crooked businessman

Putin by comparison is an ex-war criminal and doubtlessly was a literal assassin based on his occupation as a spy and vast familiarity with methods of assassination. He has also taken countless innocent lives by his own hand since and is an international terror sponsor and leading figure in the criminal underworld.

When people say Trump admires Putin, I don't think that's true. I think he's scared crapless of the guy based on his reluctance to shittalk him, and for good reason. That much I deride as a weakness. We need to stand up to villains like this not cow down.
    So, why do you support a guy who praises such people?

You support villains like that.

Not sure if this was posted before, but interesting read:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...ot-to-navalny/

Basically they tricked an FSB agent into confession. Probably not admissible in any court, but still the first undeniable evidence.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not sure if this was posted before, but interesting read:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...ot-to-navalny/

Basically they tricked an FSB agent into confession. Probably not admissible in any court, but still the first undeniable evidence.
    That news is kinda "old". I wonder if the poor guy is still alive.

Ah, figured it might have been posted before. Sorry for the repeat then.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.