Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Different approch: What doesn't work at all.
    Female Bloodelf Warriors. Stick figures shouldn't wield weapons 3x their body mass. Play eastern RPGs for that, not WoW.
    No being with the size and mass of ANY WoW race could swing weapons with the size this game has. Even if they had the strength to lift the weapon, they don't have the mass to anchor the momentum generated by those massive weapons and would be swung around by the weapon instead of the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Well seeing that Avatar, we can assume you see plenty.
    Score !!! xD

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd say High Elves are a bit better at being monks since they simply meditated their way in their 5-6 years of withdrawal out of sheer hatred of Rommath
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I'd say High Elves are a bit better at being monks since they simply meditated their way in their 5-6 years of withdrawal out of sheer hatred of Rommath
    Yeh, I think high elves would make very good monks.

Hunter: Blood Elf because they're the coolest elf hunters thanks to the Windrunners.

Mage: Nightborne hands down, they're so good at it, they're junkies!

Rogue: Night Elf due to the whole shadows theme. Makes for efficient killers.

Warrior: Night Elf seems the strongest elf type to be a warrior.

Druids: Night Elves by default, no other elves can be Druids... YET.

Paladin: Blood Elf by default, no other elves can be Paladins... YET.

Priest: Void Elf for Shadow Priests or Blood Elves for Holy/Discipline. It just fits. Night Elves don't fit as Priests as much to me despite Elune's moon sluts.

Warlock: Blood Elf just fit so well with the green eyes.

Death Knight: Blood Elves because they were so present during the story in Frozen Throne, and no other elf type were.

Demon Hunter: Night Elf, no-brainer due to Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Hunter: Blood Elf because they're the coolest elf hunters thanks to the Windrunners.

Mage: Nightborne hands down, they're so good at it, they're junkies!

Rogue: Night Elf due to the whole shadows theme. Makes for efficient killers.

Warrior: Night Elf seems the strongest elf type to be a warrior.

Druids: Night Elves by default, no other elves can be Druids... YET.

Paladin: Blood Elf by default, no other elves can be Paladins... YET.

Priest: Void Elf for Shadow Priests or Blood Elves for Holy/Discipline. It just fits. Night Elves don't fit as Priests as much to me despite Elune's moon sluts.

Warlock: Blood Elf just fit so well with the green eyes.

Death Knight: Blood Elves because they were so present during the story in Frozen Throne, and no other elf type were.

Demon Hunter: Night Elf, no-brainer due to Illidan.
    You make t sound so simple. I bet this would be the list Blizz comes up with.

It’s hard to argue with any, except maybe hunter. I will back your choices

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    Rogue
    Subtlety: Void Elf and Night Elf
    Outlaw: Void Elf and Night Elf
    Assassination: Blood Elf, Void Elf and Night Elf

)

Why'd you think void elf works in Outlaw too? My view of outlaw are like multi-purpose rogues, where the definition of rogue becomes a bit more general than a spy or thief. He doesn't just use daggers but swords, so he could be a fighter (not a warrior, that's more barbarian/soldier) but a pirate, a brigand, a brawler type figure, a street smart guy, a combatant. he isn't necessarily professionally trained but can be, he is quick witted, uses what he can, more intelligence type.

outlaw name helps you focus a bit more on what they can be, than the old Combat name. If there is one spec that can fit blood elves very well it's Outlaw.

Blood elves also have the ruthless streak for assassination, although night elf shadowy powers and void elf void ones would likely make them better at assassination.. but then Lorash was a brilliant assassination rogue.

Hunter: NightElf. Being camouflaged in the dark with your pet is a excellent tactic. Your pet surprises the enemy while the arrows come flying

Mage: BloodElf. They feel like masters of conjuring. I imagine a rope being conjured out of nothing and a anvil ported over you head ;P

Rogue: Void Elf. Being shrouded in shadows and being assaulted by whispers before you get a knife to your heart. Poof, gone.

Warrior: Night Elf. They seem to be the best warriors for a 1vs1. The others elves feel like prefer numbers

Warlock: Nightborne. The thought of being someone fighting fire with fire, a double-agent or someone who had a change of heart is just way to awsome.

Death Knight: Any

Demon Hunter: BloodElf. Just because

Monk: VoidElf. It probably doesnt make sence, but I think about them using it to controll the whispers. Being extra capable of unleashing void-magic if in dire need

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd say the Naga are the "best shamans"
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I'd say the Naga are the "best shamans"
    Tha's probably true, although they won't be called shaman. It would be another "tidesage" sitautio, I think the'll be called Storm witches or something like that.