Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Oh, NOW we're talking... This was exactly what I was lookig for in the first place... Slightly differently designed from what I'm used to, but I'm sure, that's just a matter of days/weeks, then the old is totally forgotten.

Right now, I'm testing Plater, and they seem to do the job.. But I'll keep the SetCVar in memory, if need be.
    you missed it way back here!
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    You need to grab the dot group as well. The link is in the wago page - https://wago.io/pYKqEwIo2
    at least you're up and going now

10+ Year Old Account
    @wing5wong

The WAs are really starting to look good and work steady, and you have made a lot of updates, recently...
    However, I've encountered a small anomaly... not so much a bug, as something I cannot find a reason to, which annoys me, slightly:

Whenever there is an update for CORE (which I update with WeakAura Companion, then Import as Copy in-game and delete th old one), the Dots shift position.. each and every time, I need to reposition it to where on the screen I want them. Why? They haven't been updated...

Is there anything you can do?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Whenever you import WA with the same names, a number gets added automatically to the name. Meaning you you've already had Ultimate AP Bar - CORE - Shadowlands Balance Druid / Moonkin WA group, the next one will automatically be named Ultimate AP Bar - CORE - Shadowlands Balance Druid / Moonkin 2, as well as all auras within that group.

The Dots group is anchored to the Ultimate AP Bar. The question is, after you've imported an updated group and deleted the previous one, do you change the names back to standard? Because if you don't, that would explain why the dots positions aren't matching. You can check to which aura the dots group is anchored by clicking on the Ultimate AP Bar - Dots group, going into Group tab then scrolling down to Position Settings (Frame field is the name of the aura that group is anchored to).

@wing5wong

The WAs are really starting to look good and work steady, and you have made a lot of updates, recently...
    However, I've encountered a small anomaly... not so much a bug, as something I cannot find a reason to, which annoys me, slightly:

Whenever there is an update for CORE (which I update with WeakAura Companion, then Import as Copy in-game and delete th old one), the Dots shift position.. each and every time, I need to reposition it to where on the screen I want them. Why? They haven't been updated...

Is there anything you can do?
    Hey mate, as @TickTickTick mentioned the names change when you import as copy so that breaks the anchoring between the 2 sets

have you tried importing as update instead? that will maintain the aura names.

Alternatively, if you go in the DoT group and remove the anchor, then position it where you want, the position shouldnt change after updating the bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey mate, as @TickTickTick mentioned the names change when you import as copy so that breaks the anchoring between the 2 sets

have you tried importing as update instead? that will maintain the aura names.

Alternatively, if you go in the DoT group and remove the anchor, then position it where you want, the position shouldnt change after updating the bar.
    How do I import as update? When I press the white circle, it seem only to get "import as copy" and then I delete the old one.

How do I delete the anchor? Also, will it break Dots, in regards to future updates from you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Whenever you import WA with the same names, a number gets added automatically to the name. Meaning you you've already had Ultimate AP Bar - CORE - Shadowlands Balance Druid / Moonkin WA group, the next one will automatically be named Ultimate AP Bar - CORE - Shadowlands Balance Druid / Moonkin 2, as well as all auras within that group.

The Dots group is anchored to the Ultimate AP Bar. The question is, after you've imported an updated group and deleted the previous one, do you change the names back to standard? Because if you don't, that would explain why the dots positions aren't matching. You can check to which aura the dots group is anchored by clicking on the Ultimate AP Bar - Dots group, going into Group tab then scrolling down to Position Settings (Frame field is the name of the aura that group is anchored to).
    Ahh.. That makes sense.... Never noticed, because the name is so long, it cannot fit inside the window, so to see for a number you don't know exists, would be a fluke.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

How do I import as update? When I press the white circle, it seem only to get "import as copy" and then I delete the old one.

How do I delete the anchor? Also, will it break Dots, in regards to future updates from you?

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh.. That makes sense.... Never noticed, because the name is so long, it cannot fit inside the window, so to see for a number you don't know exists, would be a fluke.
    you should see this when updating with weakauras companion (its sounds like thats what you have)

make sure to select the "Update Auras" option instead

10+ Year Old Account
    you should see this when updating with weakauras companion (its sounds like thats what you have)

make sure to select the "Update Auras" option instead
    Not really.

I click the white circle and get a window showing an UUEncoded string and a button (bottom right) saying "Import as copy"..

Not really.

I click the white circle and get a window showing an UUEncoded string and a button (bottom right) saying "Import as copy"..

you cant see this radio to change it to update?

can you screen shot what you see

10+ Year Old Account
    you cant see this radio to change it to update?

can you screen shot what you see
    It looks like what you showed now.. Must have pressed something wrong, the other times, I guess.

Thanx

10+ Year Old Account
    @wing5wong

I've been doing some levelling of alts (for heritage armor) lately, and now it's my baby moonkin's turn.
    Can you please make a small change to "Moonkin, idiot!", only to have it active for level 21+ (or even better to proof it vs the future, check if spell is learned)? That's when you get the moonkin form, so not any reason to have it flash until then.

I've found the place myself (Load -> Player Level) and changed it for now, but if would be nice to have in the "official version", so I don't need to change it when a new update comes.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-10-29 at 09:38 AM.

@wing5wong

I've been doing some levelling of alts (for heritage armor) lately, and now it's my baby moonkin's turn.
    Can you please make a small change to "Moonkin, idiot!", only to have it active for level 21+ (or even better to proof it vs the future, check if spell is learned)? That's when you get the moonkin form, so not any reason to have it flash until then.

I've found the place myself (Load -> Player Level) and changed it for now, but if would be nice to have in the "official version", so I don't need to change it when a new update comes.
    Sure - is it 21 or 16? wowhead saeems to suggest 16 https://www.wowhead.com/spell=24858/moonkin-form

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure - is it 21 or 16? wowhead saeems to suggest 16 https://www.wowhead.com/spell=24858/moonkin-form
    Maybe just use "Spell learned" rather than "Player Level"? That should make sure, nothing needs to be changed, regardless if Blizzard change level requirement.

I can see Wowhead says 16 (and Rank 2 at 37), but in-game....
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-10-30 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe just use "Spell learned" rather than "Player Level"? That should make sure, nothing needs to be changed, regardless if Blizzard change level requirement.

I can see Wowhead says 16 (and Rank 2 at 37), but in-game....
    Moonkin Form is confirmed at level 21........and your fix with specific spell learned, works like a charm.
    The second I dinged 21 and auto-learned Moonkin form, the icon stated to flash.

Also, "Eclipse All in one" is loading for all classes/specs (or atleast my Warlock, DK and Hunter). it seems the addition of Resto brok something.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-11-03 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @wing5wong

Can you make this go away in pet battle, please?

Basically, everything (core and dots), should ideally be disabled in Pet Battle (and vehicle)
    Currently, some have it disabled, some have not.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-11-12 at 11:00 AM.

sure. il add that when i launch some bigger things. for now select the group and set pet and vehicle to red in the load tab. that will apply to all of them

10+ Year Old Account
    sure. il add that when i launch some bigger things. for now select the group and set pet and vehicle to red in the load tab. that will apply to all of them
    Yeah, I did that already.. Just asked you to do it too, in the releases, so people don't need to change it themselves each time

Looks great ! I'm gonna give it a try when I get home tonight !

Is there a quick fix to use the WA for resto?
    For Moonweaving.

The weakauras doesnt work for me when i play resto and jump into moonkin form

The covenant spells don't seem to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a small reminder

The last two releases didn't have it in