Hardstuck Duelist Need HELP!

I need some advice in regards to my keybindings, I feel that the way I have everything bound really hinders my ability to push higher rating. For simplicity I will list my demon hunters binds since I believe its the one with the least amount of binds.

For targetting I only really tab target or I will click gladius if I am about to fel rush over to say a healer to mana rift. I appreciate any help on how I can improve my bindings, thanks dudes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jpdrDIi
    Last edited by cerebro; 2020-08-27 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebro View Post
    I need some advice in regards to my keybindings, I feel that the way I have everything bound really hinders my ability to push higher rating. For simplicity I will list my demon hunters binds since I believe its the one with the least amount of binds.

For targetting I only really tab target or I will click gladius if I am about to fel rush over to say a healer to mana rift. I appreciate any help on how I can improve my bindings, thanks dudes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jpdrDIi
    Arena is more than just binds. Obs if you have binds its bad, and a "bad" keybind can also, like having a interrupt on a bad thats hard to hit. But if your that hardstuck on duelist, binding everything and have propre gear. its more likely its your gameplay, when to go offensive, defensive, when to peel, when to go for kill etc their isa problem.

Your keybinds are fine as long as you are familiar enough with them not to accidentally misclick. If you are pugging then I wouldn't expect many people to get higher than duelist, so that may be the issue (I am assuming you are pugging since you didn't mention anything about teammates or comps). But if you aren't already, recording your gameplay and reviewing it to see where you and your teammates can improve is the way to get past this roadblock.

spending a couple minutes to talk about what you couldve done better/ brainstorm ideas after each game, especially losses is also effective. I know most people just que and instantly go afk after.

Youd be better off watching your own gameplay and seeing the mistakes you made rather than worrying about your keybindings.