Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Eh, I'm happy with the new affixes and changes as a healer. People forget that healers can erase mistakes, but only to a point. Knowing how upset dps get over being lifegripped, I'm looking forward to the new volcanic affix. Being punted to oblivion is going to make it very clear whose fault it is. It took one run with a mage pointing out how explosive orbs were being horribly mismanaged. One downgraded key, and new dps, and the new run practically FLEW.

Even the changes to bursting and grevious are welcome. Bursting is really meant to inspire groups to kill targets in a slow and orderly fashion, but that's usually not what happens. It has changed from a group organization affix to a healer affix over time. With dispels, we might be able to save people when they would ordinarily go down.

With Grevious, super happy. No more will trash and bosses chew right through the party health with it, and now I can save people easier. It might actually be enough to get me to sign up for grevious weeks again (*might*).

If your group thinks everything is a healer affix, your group is stupid and shirks responsibility. Time to find a new group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Lmao, time to put you on the children list, who cannot argue properly to facts, and instead just type something silly. Good job at proving my point.
    Uhhh, what? You're the one who went way off topic, made a huge list of false assumptions, and inflated a very specific scenario I talked about to being the only way I play the game. I can't properly argue to facts if you don't post any.