10+ Year Old Account

Considering a return for SL, wtb tank insight

So my main gripe when quitting wow, was I was maining dps (boomkin and havoc) and spent most of my time ingame looking for groups, rather than playing in them.

So if I'm to return, I'll likely be tanking, to make my own groups and set the pace.

Looking through some alpha vids, blood looks like how it used to be when I mained it in dragon soul. I'm not a fan of vengance on the dh, druid looks a bit lack luster but prot pally looks really fun. (I mained protadin in firelands before dk was just broken in dragon soul). #founder of the protadin dps thread.

Having not played alpha or beta, I'm looking for some tank insight. I want to know how they feel, how viable you think they'll be in torgast solo and group play, and how optimal they'll be for m+ 20+ keys.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Balancing passes still to happen so viability could change but

Everything is viable in torghast, should have any issues there.

Right now for mythic plus fun people are talking prot/dk-monk-veng-warrior------druid, druid has gotten zero positive changes and a few nerfs. However, their night fae covenant ability is fun to hit haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead