I dont know why I didn't see this before...[Spoilers]

With this new short, its obvious that Devos broke the cycle by throwing Arthas into the maw. I bet that Arthas is involved somehow with everyone heading to the maw now instead of their respected areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    With this new short, its obvious that Devos broke the cycle by throwing Arthas into the maw. I bet that Arthas is involved somehow with everyone heading to the maw now instead of their respected areas.
    But Devos didn't do the actually throwing....Uther did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    But Devos didn't do the actually throwing....Uther did.
    Devos did a lot of pressuring, basically manipulating Uther who was vulnerable and he's not a character that gets "vulnerable"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Except that doesn’t work; because it’s been stated in a few interviews the machine of death broke sometime in early Legion; and that [REDACTED] was one of if not the last soul to be judged before the arbiter fell silent. Devos and uther took arthas’ soul immediately after he died in wrath

Nope because a specific characters soul was taken to Ardenweald. It would have needed to have been something during legion to have done it probably around the time Helya made the deal with Sylvanas.

Edited to remove characters name