Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Seriously war mode has to be on?

Talk about immersion breaking.

Look at all These zombies running around?

Where is the owner they are stinking up the place.

Oh well no harm done they are just running around like fools.

Oh

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun police strikes again.

Entire spirit of the RPG-laden event obliterated to the last...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Ruined how?
    Uh.....because only 15 up at once??? and after a few days ....no one will be left in warmode ...lol

I legit seen this change coming a mile away.....too many cry babies.....Warmode should not of been the fix, a buff you could gain from the NPC should of been fine, making it so u could NOT attack zombies, and they cant attack you. UNLESS u attack first.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    Uh.....because only 15 up at once??? and after a few days ....no one will be left in warmode ...lol

I legit seen this change coming a mile away.....too many cry babies.....Warmode should not of been the fix, a buff you could gain from the NPC should of been fine, making it so u could NOT attack zombies, and they cant attack you. UNLESS u attack first.
    I was so looking forward to this part of the pre patch event so much now I guess I will just do the ice crown dailies and play around on my low level alts.

warmode.. such a godsend of a feature.

WTF, War mode only they may as well not even do the event now...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    most stupid I have seen. The undead are set loose, and a turned ghoul can't attack? Why have the undead been a danger at all? "There must always be a Lich King" was just a lie. hahahaha
    Last edited by Magicon; 2020-09-03 at 05:05 PM.

With the war mode and ghoul cap change why even have the event? May as well just log in to do the miniature quest chain and kill a few recycled bosses and not even bother with this portion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what I find really irritating about this event? In our current world, countries like USA, UK, China have protocols and preparations in place in case a zombie outbreak occurs, albeit loosely but still it is in place despite never having any zombie outbreaks in our world. Yet in azeroth, how many scourge invasions we have had until now? And these large capitals still don't have any protection system in place for scourge invasion? Guards are all intentionally weak as twigs, major npc just stand there like morons while the zombies run afoul all around them, shopkeepers, innkeepers and other civilians not taking shelter and so on..... this is ridiculous!

As a wise man once said : Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me! Fool me again and again and my wife starts to see a pattern!
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Nah, no 2 week season end announcement, it's either the 22nd or 29th at this point.
    Maybe, but people used that reasoning for the release date too and they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    so there will be ghoul everywhere but nobody will attack them because of the warmode off

lol like the others said, gg carebear to ruin an event
    Turn on WM. You get yoru precious event. You are just mad you can't grief and riun others fun.

I applaud Blizzard. They came to their senses and finally remembered what happend in Wrsth.

Turned the event into a joke, lol

people who planned to grief like there was no tomorrow are salty AF now

On the one hand the event was pretty unplayable. Gameplaywise as well as performance wise. But this is kinda too much. They could have nerfed Zombie damage by half and limit the amount of extra zombies that one can infect to one or two. Now having uninteractable zombies/pplayers will feel really, really unimmersive.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    On the one hand the event was pretty unplayable. Gameplaywise as well as performance wise. But this is kinda too much. They could have nerfed Zombie damage by half and limit the amount of extra zombies that one can infect to one or two. Now having uninteractable zombies/pplayers will feel really, really unimmersive.
    If it ruins your immersion, turn on war mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Aaand they caved.

The entire event is a giant Meh at this point. Should've gone with a Legion-style event.

LOL at this griefers cry

thx god now i can just op out of this waste of time

wm off for whole prepatch

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If it ruins your immersion, turn on war mode.
    If I'm informed correctly then you can see other players in Capital cities, regardless whether they have WM on or off. Meaning with WM off I can't attack zombies at all, and with WM on I can't attack part of the playership as a Zombie. So turning on WM is not that helpful.