Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I much prefer vulpera to poop quests, /fart, and a bunch of other stuff that's been in the game since day 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    so what? we have weirder races and the game seems to be doing fine with them. Vulpera are not even a main part of the story, if anything, they're like the ruffians and the thieves/beggars you would find in any fantasy city. I can totally see them as spies and thieves working for some powerful criminal boss, but their population or strength is not even that strong to make any meaningful changes in the lore.

I don't. They are there to fulfill a fetish for certain kinds of people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I too play tauren, I have since the beginning. I play almost every race now to be fair but regardless, I personally find it a shame that people are so insecure with life they have to attack people based on character design. "You play something that isn't human! You're a furry!" People and their phobia's suck.
    Agreed.
    As someone who also have played Tauren since Vanilla, a female one even, I was always met with stigma from insecure players who asked me "Why would you play such an ugly race?" while they themselves often played orcs and undead. The double standards were off putting to say the least.
    I feel it's the same type of player who can't play as their opposite gender in fear they will be called a girl/guy. It's just silly. It's a fantasy world, no one cares. Play what you want and have fun and stop bothering other people over their choices.

I'll take a Vulpera over a Gnome or Goblin any day

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking anything seriously in a game that has a cartoon-like style (and a game in general) is beyond me to begin with, so Vulpera isn't really a stretch.

I mean. Do you take Goblins more seriously than any other race? Not all races are super serious, nor are they meant to be taken that way.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I dont get how they were added to the Horde before Ogres. It's an insult to every RTS veteran!
    What's an insult is you thinking you speak for everyone. Nobody is hurting you if they want to be a furry and you can block anyone that "offends" you with their choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

We once all thought the same thing about Pandas. Just give it time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehehe

Sand-fennec deathknight on motorcycle goes brrrrr
    Looking marvelous in velvet.