Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I guess i just value my time too much to sit around on a forum for a game i dont play or even follow, and whine about it

I find that kind of behavior to be mostly prevalent in school children
    Banned. Not very surprising.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Banned. Not very surprising.
    I cant talk about the reason for my ban but it had absolutely nothing to do with you. However it was a convenient way for you to not answer the arguments eh?

I cant talk about the reason for my ban but it had absolutely nothing to do with you. However it was a convenient way for you to not answer the arguments eh?
    What arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not too fancy on my vulpera, but it could be worse. Vulperas are like that.
    Try vulpera with fist weapons. It's pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    What arguments?
    That its weird for a dude who doesnt play a game - and doesnt follow a game - to sit around on its forums and in the threads specificly aimed at the game.

While trying to talk it down and belittle the people who then question him.

Are you his also non following wow/not playing wow friend since you decided to come rushing in like a white knight or? :P

That its weird for a dude who doesnt play a game - and doesnt follow a game - to sit around on its forums and in the threads specificly aimed at the game.

While trying to talk it down and belittle the people who then question him.

Are you his also non following wow/not playing wow friend since you decided to come rushing in like a white knight or? :P
    No I was just curious. I actually agree with you that it seems silly for people to spend a lot of time arguing about games they don’t play. But technically I just couldn’t see the argument in your post. Seems like you’re mostly making a statement.

No I was just curious. I actually agree with you that it seems silly for people to spend a lot of time arguing about games they don’t play. But technically I just couldn’t see the argument in your post. Seems like you’re mostly making a statement.
    I had hoped to get him to realise the absurdity of his behavior. You are correct that it was statements but they did form the argument that it was weird for him to be here in the first place.

I have the suspition that he isnt quite telling the truth(that he actually plays the game). It wouldnt make much sense for him to instantly be salty when called out otherwise.

I had hoped to get him to realise the absurdity of his behavior. You are correct that it was statements but they did form the argument that it was weird for him to be here in the first place.

I have the suspition that he isnt quite telling the truth(that he actually plays the game). It wouldnt make much sense for him to instantly be salty when called out otherwise.
    But it’s quite impressive to think about the impression that WoW leave on peoples life. Some haven’t played the game for 5-10 years and they are still heavily invested in discussion about it. That’s crazy. I don’t think any other game would get that sort of extremist behavior.

Your "argument" is ridiculously stupid, as were your assumptions. You can be interested in the developments of a game without playing it, especially this close to the release of an expansion, which is when people who've stopped playing often resub for a month or two.

It's ironic that you accuse me of belittling you, when you're suggesting I'm childish for participating in a discussion of a game I didn't play and referring to perfectly accurate criticism as "whines".

I guess i just value my time too much to sit around on a forum for a game i dont play or even follow, and whine about it

I find that kind of behavior to be mostly prevalent in school children
    One thing I do agree on, is that you consider your time to be very valuable. If you didn't, you wouldn't have spent so much time replying to my comments.
    Some haven’t played the game for 5-10 years and they are still heavily invested in discussion about it.
    Some? Who exactly? Are they in this thread? What's this "extremist behaviour" you're referring to? Furthermore, what's more extreme? Saying you don't particularly like the "spikey" look of gear, or suggesting people shouldn't visit this forum if they're not actively engaged in WoW?

You don't need to answer these questions, the answers are all obvious.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2020-11-23 at 07:40 PM.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Your "argument" is ridiculously stupid, as were your assumptions. You can be interested in the developments of a game without playing it, especially this close to the release of an expansion, which is when people who've stopped playing often resub for a month or two.

It's ironic that you accuse me of belittling you, when you're suggesting I'm childish for participating in a discussion of a game I didn't play and referring to perfectly accurate criticism as "whines".

One thing I do agree on, is that you consider your time to be very valuable. If you didn't, you wouldn't have spent so much time replying to my comments.

Some? Who exactly? Are they in this thread? What's this "extremist behaviour" you're referring to? Furthermore, what's more extreme? Saying you don't particularly like the "spikey" look of gear, or suggesting people shouldn't visit this forum if they're not actively engaged in WoW?

You don't need to answer these questions, the answers are all obvious.
    You mean as opposed to your reaction of "Well, aren’t you an observing little fellow." ?? LoL

And dude, you literally wrote "So, I haven't been following wow in general". That completely invalidates the bolded part. You are either here to troll and as we see, you get extremely angry when called out for it. To the point of instantly going ad hominem. Or you are simply lying and are actually playing the game.

Either way. Feels bad

You mean as opposed to your reaction of "Well, aren’t you an observing little fellow." ?? LoL

And dude, you literally wrote "So, I haven't been following wow in general". That completely invalidates the bolded part. You are either here to troll and as we see, you get extremely angry when called out for it. To the point of instantly going ad hominem. Or you are simply lying and are actually playing the game.

Either way. Feels bad
    It's impressive that you can detect 'extreme anger' over the interwebz.

A. "I haven't been following the developments for a while" suggests I've been out of the loop, which is why I posed my inquiry to begin with.

B. Not having followed the game, doesn't mean I'm not interested in it's development; the simple fact that I'm here inquiring about it proves the opposite. How this simple piece of evidence eludes you is incomprehensible, to be frank.

C. My comment: "observing little fellow" was sarcasm to suggest you're stating the obvious; yes, I'm here on a wow forum, in a wow thread, talking about wow developments.

I'm not sure why it's so important to you whether I play the game or not. You keep telling us your time is so valuable, yet you engage in banal discussions about things that shouldn't bother you as much as they do and you do this extremely poorly.

May I suggest you focus less on what I or anyone else is doing? It's quite silly.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2020-11-23 at 09:24 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This set looks...

Like plate armor.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water