10+ Year Old Account

Covenants at level 50, twink?

Hey guys!

I've a small question concerning covenants once you've leveled a character to 60 and you decide to make a level 50 twink afterwards for fun.

I've read that once you unlock a covenant at 60, alts can get one start level 50. This doesn't answer my every question I have so far though as I would like to get a few things clarified
    - If you start a covenant on an alt, do you immediately get the ability that the covenant provides as well as your class ability, or do these have to be unlocked?
    - Are you capable of maxing out a covenant at level 50, or are there endgame requirements in order to do this?

Thanks in advance!
    Shinela
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Great post.
    I’m not subbed

Bumping for pure epic ness

5+ Year Old Account
    Ooooo I like your idea.

Where are the beta people!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Hey guys!

I've a small question concerning covenants once you've leveled a character to 60 and you decide to make a level 50 twink afterwards for fun.

I've read that once you unlock a covenant at 60, alts can get one start level 50. This doesn't answer my every question I have so far though as I would like to get a few things clarified
    - If you start a covenant on an alt, do you immediately get the ability that the covenant provides as well as your class ability, or do these have to be unlocked?
    - Are you capable of maxing out a covenant at level 50, or are there endgame requirements in order to do this?

Thanks in advance!
    Shinela
    You're going to level from doing the maw quest line that gives you access to covenants on your 2nd character, so it wont be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilgenera View Post
    You're going to level from doing the maw quest line that gives you access to covenants on your 2nd character, so it wont be an option.

You can disable XP gains FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilgenera View Post
    As mentioned above, you can stop your experience gain, so that's not an issue
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Hey guys!

Thanks in advance!
    Shinela
    From what I've read and remember, I'm pretty sure there are Questlines to unlock that require World Quest completions. Though I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    From what I've read and remember, I'm pretty sure there are Questlines to unlock that require World Quest completions. Though I may be wrong.
    And I've read somewhere that your alts can do WQ's at level 50.