Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    this reminds me of people who tell you ''hes in a better place'' when a loved one dies,the guy is unhappy,some rando on a forum isnt going to change that,also unless someone is mentaly ill,than deciding to end ones life is their right,you cant force or convince someone not to do it,they have to want it themselves,but lets hope atleast he doesnt live in usa because statisticaly most failed suicide atempts never try again,exept when...they have ease of acces to guns
    It is not worth dying for WoW though. He still has a lot, I mean a loooooot, to do in his life. Many ways to enjoy it. He just needs to get out of his comfort zone and explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Absolutely not worth the effort.
    Yes it does. But you must accept the fact that there are bad people out there as well and be cautious. There are good and bad people everywhere, even in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    This poll perfectly demonstrates the problem. 41% of people will continue paying for a game that they acknowledge is terrible. That's mind-boggling.

If the game sucks, stop playing it. Period. I promise you there are better games out there to waste time on... games that are not only cheaper, but many of them are free.

Stop feeding Blizzard's bad habits with undeserved revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Title says it all.

This is Blizzard’s chance to get it right, like how Legion made up for the disaster that was WoD. BfA wasn’t too well received, so maybe SL will get things right? Or it could be the last straw for many players. Even with Legion’s success the game hasn’t been the same since WoD came out.

Or you could keep playing SL despite it sucking, because as shitty as WoW can get, it’s still the best MMO to many people.
    They will do what they always do... keep paying, keep playing and make complaint threads here on MMO-Champion all day every day.

Well, even if it's the best expansion ever, most of the people here will just say it sucks anyway, so what does it matter?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Where's the option to "continue paying $15/mo and complaining loudly about how much the game sucks on MMO-C"?

Quote Originally Posted by Chir0n View Post
    People will complain on every forum known to mankind and continue to play. And when the next expansion launches shadowlands will be the greatest expansion ever.
    basically this

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    This poll perfectly demonstrates the problem. 41% of people will continue paying for a game that they acknowledge is terrible. That's mind-boggling.

If the game sucks, stop playing it. Period. I promise you there are better games out there to waste time on... games that are not only cheaper, but many of them are free.

You're missing the point. A game can suck bit you keep on going back because of the social aspect. As you get older it gets harder to keep up with old friendships that mean a lot. People move, they get a life, priorities change. But if wow is a place where you can login and talk shit with your friends then you will play it if it sucks. Yes there are other games and I personally am exploring those other options. That's why for ME, if it ends up sucking I will be able to finally move on. This may not be an option for others in the same boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quit wod in the middle because nothing was happening.

Quit legion early because of the artifact grind and alt unfriendliness but came back when they changed it.

Quit bfa early because I hated generally everything about the expansion and never came back.

Hopefully shadowlands is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Correction you got through BFA and lived. That alone is a feat of strength worthy of the gods lmao.
    BfA wasnt as bad as WoD for me though, the only expansion to make me quit was Cataclysm and I didn't return until halfway through MoP.

Which puts Bfa at a third from bottom for me :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-09-09 at 01:01 PM.

Literally the words i wanted to type.

No, there quite frankly aren't any better or "cheaper" MMOs out there. WoW is by far the best MMO and everything else is second rate, even during bad xpacs such as BfA.

The classic writing skills of your typical gamer: "Title says it all", then proceeds to write another paragraph.

To answer the OP's question, keep playing, but Classic.

Just wait for a new poe league and give up on Blizzard completely. They proved to be highly incompetent in many ways multiple times. BFA was a disaster and if the dont learn i SL, I dont see a reason to stay at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    This poll perfectly demonstrates the problem. 41% of people will continue paying for a game that they acknowledge is terrible.
    Thats the crowd that doesn't ever want to acknowledge that its terrible but still felt the need to vote and show their undying economic support for Bobby's jet collection fund. Should have had another vote option for them but since its not there all that was left to vote was "Yes Pay Play".

Quote Originally Posted by Moromiro View Post
    Quit wod in the middle because nothing was happening.

Quit legion early because of the artifact grind and alt unfriendliness but came back when they changed it.

Quit bfa early because I hated generally everything about the expansion and never came back.

Hopefully shadowlands is good.
    Super happy in Vanilla Played all the way .

TBC got annoyed at the pink dress and quit'ed for SCC, but came back and was happy the rest of the way.

WOTLK Happy all the way!

Quit cata early due to nerf to dungeons and boring class design,

Quit Mop early diden't like the dungeons and raids and theme and lore.

Quit Wod everything was bad

Quit legion midway boring class design and gameplay.

Quit Bfa early everything was bad or meh.

Shl i don't expect it to be good.

IF it sucks so bad then i stop playing for a bit and play tony hawk pro skater 1+2 finishing off all challenges then come back. If it continues to sucks then I'm Done. I'm done.

BFA wasn't my favourite but it still was fun to raid and do mythic+. Just the stuff surrounding it was annoying... and way too much to do every week.
    I even liked the narrativ.

As long as raiding is on their usual standart i will play everything the throw at me.

I will probably just keep playing since even in "worst" expansions raids/dungeons were mostly good and that's like 90% of why i play wow anyway.

I mean no different than last 3 Xpacs. All it has to do to be better than BFA is keep me subbed for more than 2 weeks because that is all this shit xpac held me for.

Took a year or so away from the game during Cataclysm due to a major change in my life, but came back right before Mists of Pandaria after that major change un-did itself (hooray for not being homeless anymore!). I have never quit the game due to a sub-par expansion. Took a break for a couple months during BfA when my child was born but still came back in time to get C.E. Jaina with Enhancement Shaman, and stuck it out the whole expansion despite playing a class most people laughed at, and got C.E. N'Zoth as well. Shadowlands probably won't suck, but even if it does, this is still my favourite game.