Leveling now (from 85) or Leveling in ShadowLands?

I have quite a few level 85 alts.

Would it be faster now to level those alts to 120 or just wait for shadowlands and the level squish and leveling changes?

Thanks for any feedback

Depends how you plan to level them.If you are going to do it through Open world i suggest to wait for SL.If not then just get a friend tank/healer and just speed run party sinc or TW.I leveled 4 characters in the last 3 days purelly that way.It is fast.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    I would personally hold off and am doing so. legion's what 100-110? it's not bad but by far the most efficient way is the invasions and you can only do them what, every 12 hours? that's if you can sync your schedule up with them. 90-100 is WoD right? probably the easiest where you can flying around opening treasures to hit 100 rather easily. but 110-120 doing what is apparently the fastest way -- island expeditions is a real slog. it takes like 7 or so per level I think and it's an incredible bore. the only potential upside I can see is collecting as many dubloons as you can for the cosmetic rewards but you'll have to certain certain levels to get the most dubloons possible with the one perk. I could just be burned out as I've already got 20 or so 120s but leveling them what spread out over the course of maybe a year.