Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Well thats a big nerf to UH DK PvP thanks....

  2. #22
    Old God Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    10,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeth View Post
    wow much changes.
    That's cute and all, but maybe try not to confuse 'no fucking changes' with 'changes that I want'.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

  3. #23
    Very mixed feeling on those unholy changes. Losing Gargoyle again kinda sucks, epidemic baseline is a blessing, but combining apocalypse with DT is.. not so sure tbh. In m+ I tend to use them quite different, especially with the chains talent/trait.

  4. #24
    OK, this is actually a terrible change for Unholy, especially in PVP. Why not just remove dark transformation from the GCD? Now if you want to set up for a pet kick, you have to go into burst first.

    What a stupid change, do they even play the class??

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    OK, this is actually a terrible change for Unholy, especially in PVP. Why not just remove dark transformation from the GCD? Now if you want to set up for a pet kick, you have to go into burst first.

    What a stupid change, do they even play the class??
    It's clearly a change with only raiding in mind, but I don't see how a bit of ramp up time is relevant on most encounters anyway. It's a terible change for PvP and M+, if anything they should have baked UF into Apocalypse as has been often suggested.

    Making Gargoyle a talent again will just kill it entirely, as it now competes with the army talent again and its ridiculous synergy of conduits and legendaries, especially now that it's baked into one spell.

    These changes was clearly not thought through by anyone who actually plays the spec in multiple scenarios.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's clearly a change with only raiding in mind, but I don't see how a bit of ramp up time is relevant on most encounters anyway. It's a terible change for PvP and M+, if anything they should have baked UF into Apocalypse as has been often suggested.

    Making Gargoyle a talent again will just kill it entirely, as it now competes with the army talent again and its ridiculous synergy of conduits and legendaries, especially now that it's baked into one spell.

    These changes was clearly not thought through by anyone who actually plays the spec in multiple scenarios.
    Yeah but like, just remove DT from the GCD or something if they want to reduce the GCD/cooldowns on pull. It's such a bad change for control in PVP or for setup/burst in M+

    The garg change is dumb too, no one will pick it again. Good one Blizzard

  7. #27
    Where are the Hunter and Shaman updates dammit?

  8. #28

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Don't know why people hate GCD. Gives me more time to look at the TV when everything is on GCD in between spells.
    Imagine watching TV in 2020. Big yikes.

  9. #29
    Elemental Lord Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    Imagine watching TV in 2020. Big yikes.
    What's wrong with watching TV?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Yeah but like, just remove DT from the GCD or something if they want to reduce the GCD/cooldowns on pull. It's such a bad change for control in PVP or for setup/burst in M+

    The garg change is dumb too, no one will pick it again. Good one Blizzard
    I was playing UH on the PTR a bunch and they had WAY too many buttons to hit, it is one of the specs that did not need more stuff added back in the first place.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I was playing UH on the PTR a bunch and they had WAY too many buttons to hit, it is one of the specs that did not need more stuff added back in the first place.

    Done plenty of keys on the beta and the changes frenzy to resolved it, and it was pretty much fixed after that because it freed up 2 globals and 4 runes in your opener. The spec was fundamentally the same as it was in Legion with gargoyle as baseline, and the rotation is literally keep dots up, stack wounds/burst wounds, dump RP.

    I don't care much for gargoyle so I don't care if it's gone, it just put a higher value on RP, but thankfully they reverted the DT change because it was really bad

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Wait, the BDK changes dont make sense... they made Rune Tab baseline and now switched it with Ossuary but both talents are a must have since your Soulbind def talent works very well with Rune Tab (Party gets healed on use by 15% of their HP every 25sec if you got 2 charches 30% for oh sit moments)
    You are wrong, read the changes again

  13. #33
    Herald of the Titans Racthoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,500
    they finally listened to bfa alpha feedback!

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    What's wrong with watching TV?
    I don't know anyone who has time, that's all. Nothing wrong with it

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    I don't know anyone who has time, that's all. Nothing wrong with it
    Idk. Quarantine and all...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •