Realm Connections planned for September 17 (EU)

Realm Connections planned for September 17 (EU)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    During a scheduled maintenance period planned for 9:00 p.m. CEST on 17 September, ending at approximately 5:00 a.m. on 18 September, the following realm connection will be made:

• The Aerie Peak and Bronzebeard realms will join the Blade’s Edge, Eonar, and Vek’nilash realms.

We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post a new notification like this one next week.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilo View Post
    Out of curiosity, anyone know what happens if 2 guilds have the same name with a realm merge? Forced rename, or is one considered X-Realm instead of X-new merged realm?

You keep your name you just have the origional server name behind it.
    Eg. I was on 2 servers that got connected.
    I had the same name on both
    Kurnie jubie thos
    Kurnie gundrak

This is why they do connections instead of mergers. To avoid the problems of names

Finally time for my server. Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard will definitely benefit from some connecting. Hopefully it helps the AH a bit.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

once again i wonder why so few connections for EU when US gets so many . annoying.

We finally left Bronzebeard a couple of years ago. It was practically impossible to recruit anyone for raiding.

The original merger to Aerie Peak came at a time when all the best guilds had already left.

I suspect this merger will bring the population back to what it had when I left at the start of Legion.

They're just shackling corpses together at this point, and triumphantly shouting "it's alive!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Aerie Peak!
    Hopefully, it will help balance the amount of ally to horde ratio.