Leveling in Shadowlands?

Do people have an indication of how long leveling takes from 50-60?

Do people have any tips of increasing the speed?

Did you try searching on youtube? There are a lot of videos discussing and showcasing this.

I dont think people are willing to share this info, since there are thoose who wanna race for realm first lvl 60.

Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    I dont think people are willing to share this info, since there are thoose who wanna race for realm first lvl 60.
    Didnt they remove those kind of achievements many expansions ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Didnt they remove those kind of achievements many expansions ago?
    What makes you think that's what they're after?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What makes you think that's what they're after?
    Im not talking about OP specifically but generally about these achievements:

I miss those achivements. But blizz thought they forced unhealthy gaming sessions or something.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I miss those achivements. But blizz thought they forced unhealthy gaming sessions or something.
    Well, levelling in WotLK (i.e. when achievements were introduced) used to take quite a while, at least before the 3.3 nerf. Therefore, that kind of achievements were synonymous of either unhealthy gaming sessions, or even worse (from Blizzard's PoV, I guess) account sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

[IMG]
    Which doesn't answer my question at all. People can still do world/server firsts even if there is no actual in-game achievement for it.

Which doesn't answer my question at all. People can still do world/server firsts even if there is no actual in-game achievement for it.
    Of course but there just wont be any feat of strength that proves they made it.

Of course but there just wont be any feat of strength that proves they made it.
    Which neither means it cannot be tracked nor that nobody is going to try, so completely irrelevant.

Which neither means it cannot be tracked nor that nobody is going to try, so completely irrelevant.
    Im not sure why you're so hostile, I simply stated that they have removed the FoS if someone didnt know that.

Im not sure why you're so hostile, I simply stated that they have removed the FoS if someone didnt know that.
    No, you implied that they were the only reason anybody would try for firsts. Given that nobody else even mentioned them, i don't really see why you thought they were relevant.
    Given how long ago they were removed, people are more likely to not have known about them at all than missed their removal as well, so all you did was create pointless confusion.

No, you implied that they were the only reason anybody would try for firsts. Given that nobody else even mentioned them, i don't really see why you thought they were relevant.
    Given how long ago they were removed, people are more likely to not have known about them at all than missed their removal as well, so all you did was create pointless confusion.
    I never implied that it was the only reason anyone would try a world first, thats not true.

But I think we've cleared that they dont exist any longer, so guess something good got out of this exchange after all.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Indeed! I didn't know that they had removed the achievement of realm first on leveling. To the OP: 8 hours played will get you to 60. Faster people will be faster around 6 hours. Slower people will be around 10 hours played. Somebody will post his screenshot of Time Played at This Level and be around 5 hours.

Stay safe and have fun!