[Theory] World Souls are not all Titans, but all Titans are World Souls

There has been a lot of speculation recently on what exactly Zovaal is, as Blizzard has said he is much much older than the Titans despite resembling them to a degree.

But, what if he is the same kind of species as the Titans? A World Soul specifically (perhaps from Nathreza or an older planet of the Nathrezim, considering his apparent links to the Nathrezim), but NOT one of the Titans of the Pantheon, similar to how Argus was a sentient World Soul that was never a part of the pantheon.

Maybe there are lots of World Soul People out there in the universe and the Pantheon are a younger breed of them. After all, wouldn't it be strange if there were only the Pantheon 6 + Argus + Azeroth in the entire universe? Whether or not this is tied into the lore of the newly mentioned "First Ones" or the "Titan Afterlife" hinted at in interviews is up in the air but I think Zovaal may be a World Soul who is not a titan, and we might be meeting a lot more of them moving forward (see: Elune?)

That's my working theory as to what Elune is, some not-quite-titan unhatched world soul in Azeroth's moon. It would certainly leave a lot of room for development of other world soul characters, like you say. I don't think we can confirm or deny this yet but it fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I like this theory,maybe that's why Titans invest so much into worldsouls with all the machinery and "Uld" comlexes.
    It's to infuse the worldsoul with Arcana so it becomes a Titan.

Void then uses Old gods to invest them to turn them in a so-called void Titan.
    Might be every powersource is out to collect worldsouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrhlan View Post
    I like this theory,maybe that's why Titans invest so much into worldsouls with all the machinery and "Uld" comlexes.
    It's to infuse the worldsoul with Arcana so it becomes a Titan.

A Grand COSMIC WAR for oil basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zovaal I'm thinking has a connection to the Titans or the Shadowlands does, maybe not created but a connection nonetheless but it seems more likely that he might be some Natherezeim related entity.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrhlan View Post
    Void Lords are world souls too, calling it. There's a World Soul above the Naaru too. Everybody gets a planetheon!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Void Lords are world souls too, calling it. There's a World Soul above the Naaru too. Everybody gets a planetheon!
    I strongly disagree with this but this is true!

I think any Zovaal can be a titan, but not every titan is a Nathrezim.