Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Where did I say people couldn't be bi? How did two different people come to the same conclusion? That was not my argument. The comment I replied to was:

Notice the bolded part? I was showing where the "notion" came from, not that characters can't be bi.
    Ah, I misread, sorry.

Anyway, went to AO3, and flynn/shaw is only the third most popular ship there with a little over 200 fics, of which like 70% of them are not explicit rating.

Number 1 is Wrathion/Anduin with over 550, Jaina/Sylvanas also over 500. (My favorite jaina/vereesa is only at like 37 RIP)

Khadgar/Lothar is about 150, khadgar/Medivh is also pretty popular, followed by Koltira/Thassarian. OCs are pretty popular but I don't feel like narrowing that down to f/f and m/m vs m/f.

Illidan and Kael'thas is also popular

So like if they were gonna go for the most popular ships, Wraithion and Anduin would be canon and Jaina and Sylvanas would have inexplicably hooked up.

ETA: if you go into the warcraft all media types tag which includes the movies, Khadgar/Lothar fics jump like 4x in number lmao
    Last edited by SniperCT; 2020-09-15 at 01:56 AM.

It's just cheap ActiBlizzard's PR move to gather new batch of subs among NA teen population. Because... it's woke.

There are lots of people who though Shaw and Flynn hated eachother. I don't see why people in WoW saw them as a thing

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Ah, I misread, sorry.

Anyway, went to AO3, and flynn/shaw is only the third most popular ship there with a little over 200 fics, of which like 70% of them are not explicit rating.

Number 1 is Wrathion/Anduin with over 550, Jaina/Sylvanas also over 500. (My favorite jaina/vereesa is only at like 37 RIP)

Khadgar/Lothar is about 150, khadgar/Medivh is also pretty popular, followed by Koltira/Thassarian. OCs are pretty popular but I don't feel like narrowing that down to f/f and m/m vs m/f.

Illidan and Kael'thas is also popular

So like if they were gonna go for the most popular ships, Wraithion and Anduin would be canon and Jaina and Sylvanas would have inexplicably hooked up.

ETA: if you go into the warcraft all media types tag which includes the movies, Khadgar/Lothar fics jump like 4x in number lmao
    I would assume that there would be some of Lor'themar and Thalyssra as well, which also became a canon couple.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I don't think you understand what bromances are.

And I never said such things. Don't be so dramatic lol. Point is that they got shipped and that they were making lots of erotic fanfiction of the 2, before Blizzard made it canon. I'm just pointing that out.
    You implied that.

Every other Male + Male relationship in the game as been a friendship - this is the only one exception. People made the “fan-fiction” based on what was already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I would assume that there would be some of Lor'themar and Thalyssra as well, which also became a canon couple.
    There's like 7

To compare, Liadrin/Thal has 12 and Thal/Tyrande has 6

Thal/valtrois and thal/sylvanas and thal/jaina are at 4 each

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Pretty sure the following are all “bromances”:

• Every single male - male relationship in the game.

But yes rain on the one gay relationship saying that we are taking over the world and flooding our influence everywhere.
    Not all Male-Male Friendships are Bromances. Bromance is a specific type.

3+ Year Old Account
    Can guys not have a bromance without being turned gay?
    I guess? I know a few guys who are friends and they have girlfriends/are married. But YMMV

I actually thought that Bwonsamdi x Rastakhan was going to be a thing lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

No, the gay agenda is here, you will be assimilated. Every same-gender person you even smile around, you will actually be forced to be gay with and if you reject it still you will be made to be trans. I'm sorry I've just had my weekly meeting with the council and those are just the rules now. Also being straight is now illegal.

LMAO how tired is the 'can't x and y just be friends why do they always have to fuck' argument really

wow has its first more notable gay relationship while having numerous straight ones and the straights go rabid

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you can, which is the case with every other bromance in WoW.

It would be more odd if out of every bromance in WoW none turned into a relationship.

And it's not out of the blue... I played Alliance all through BfA and it was pretty well set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This topic has never gone over well previously, I don't see it changing based on the trajectory here either. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead