10+ Year Old Account

classic addons source

i just resubbed and heard that twitch no longer has wow addons. where to get them for classic now??

while at it, i need addons for enh shaman:
    -totem duration
    -weapon enhancement duration
    -lightning shield active
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

I just get ElVui for Classic and download Details from Twitch they have addons for wow on it still unless that has changed since 3 days ago. There is a Retail and Classic option, but they seem to carry over from one version to the other.

addons are still on twitch but for most timers and stuff like that you can just get weakauras and create or import a weakaura from https://wago.io/classic-weakauras you can do nearly any sort of timer/tracker with weakauras and enough have been created to find one you like but also the import function makes it easy to copy one into the game without needing to download anything else or spend time manually setting one up yourself.

when it comes to just tracking buffs i've always just used CT_Raids buff mod, it tracks weapon buffs like sharpening stones and windfury along with all other buffs. I've always just liked the list of buffs and I use the addon in retail still when I play. even if most of ct_raid was surpassed by other mods eventually, the buff window is one thing i've always kept.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2020-10-07 at 12:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not sure if these 'modules' for WA is just not that popular or i just cant search on that website, but i cant find anything tracking my weapon enhancement duration (rockbiter, windfury etc.).

Also totem timers are shitty, like visible all the time even when i dont have them up, and it was the most popular with most views or downloads idk

Funnily enough i found nice lightning shield tracket, which was last of my requests

Please help me find something
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

On the Internet there are a lot of useful addons, the main little digging and find).

https://wowup.io/ is a good addon manager

Avoid overwolf at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post

This 10000%. Wowup is amazing
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd assume Wowup is going to get an update by Tuesday to allow us to download TBC:C addons separately from Classic Era addons
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post

Why overwolf is bad? i heard that many times but noone argument that somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Why overwolf is bad? i heard that many times but noone argument that somehow
    Monopolization and ad-riddled client.

I get around the latter with PiHole.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Monopolization and ad-riddled client.

I get around the latter with PiHole.
    Your definition of add riddled is a little different then mine.

It's one ad in the bottom corner, no worse then the old curse app.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'd assume Wowup is going to get an update by Tuesday to allow us to download TBC:C addons separately from Classic Era addons
    You'll probably have to reinstall the addons, as classic will be a new client.

Unless they have a feature to duplicate them, if not then it'll be no different than installing a new client.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Your definition of add riddled is a little different then mine.

It's one ad in the bottom corner, no worse then the old curse app.
    That’s fair, but every cycled ad shows a handful of rejected tracking calls on my network. Maybe “ad riddled” isn’t appropriate, but to each their own.

Wowup.
    Simple and without bullshit ads.

Haven't seen anyone bring it up but singularity works decently for classic as well, also if you use elvui, you can update it with singularity (idk about wowup)

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    You'll probably have to reinstall the addons, as classic will be a new client.

Unless they have a feature to duplicate them, if not then it'll be no different than installing a new client.
    I could be wrong but current classic add-ons rely on db packages for enemy cast bars I believe. Has anyone tested if ElvUI updated to the new tBC enemy cast bar feature? It should be native to the default UI.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.