Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Smash (while fun) isn't a fighting game..its a party game

I actually can't stand smash tournaments because they actually have to add like a ton of rules just to make the game competitively viable...I do prefer their way of balancing from the bottom up since casuals are the lifeblood of said game.

To continue with the Smash Bros Rage...I cannot STAND the folks who play Melee and that's it... OK I get it its the best version of the damned series but so is Street Fighter 3 Third Strike and we don't try to push it into EVERY TOURNAMENT and decry anyone who plays any other game in the damned series. I'll play Ultimate all day before playing Melee but that's just me.

Fantasy Strike, Skullgirls, and Power Rangers Battle for the Grid is better mechanically than EVERY OTHER FIGHTING GAME currently on the market....doesn't make them less enjoyable but I still reach for Skullgirls over Street Fighter 5 and even DBFZ

The Assassins Creed games turned to garbage after they killed Desmond and the whole Abstergo storyline.

Nier Automata's combat is fucking garbage and story is nothing special.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

single player games are infinitely superior to multiplayer games

10+ Year Old Account
    Lootboxes are great in Fifa (any other Ea games).

SmackDown vs. RAW 2006 is better than WWF: No Mercy for N64.

Souls-like games are not hard and are boring
    Fallout New Vegas is empty and boring
    Skyrim is not worth the money because you can beat the game in less than an hour
    All asian games, especially JRPGS are shit
    Witcher is boring and soulless series
    Watching anime should be a criminal offence
    Last edited by Tortuga234; 2020-09-17 at 02:57 PM.

FFIX is the best in the series with VI as a close second.

FFXIII wasn’t a bad game, XIII-2 on the other hand is unplayable on pc so i dont have an opinion on it.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Path of Exile is the most overrated game to have ever been made. Needless complexity/micro upgrades via the talents with a non-existent story, and mediocre game play and graphics makes it at best a meh game, not the circle jerk awesome that people play it out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Skyrim is very overrated.
    All Bethesda games are overrated

Chrono Cross is a shit game. And should only be remembered for the music.

Dawn of War 2 is the best dawn of war game.
    Do you hear the voices too?

HotS got better after the HGC and dev team cut down.

Sure, less heroes and maps, but the reworks and polishes have improved it well beyond 'dedgame' meme status

GTA games are all kinda boring, besides messing around for a few hours to explore the world. The core gameplay is borderline nonexistent and does nothing other games don't do way better.

Legend of Dragoon is complete trash and probably the most overrated game on the system.

i dont like those ultra sexualized asian games

Bethesda Games are 100% Bug Free!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post

Fallout 4 is the best of the Bethesda-era Fallout games (I can hear the New Vegas fans screaming in horror now)

HOW DARE YOU!

Mine: Final Fantasy XIV is a below average game and is only successfull because of weebs.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Dawn of War 2 is the best dawn of war game.
    I don't think that opinion is so unpopular. DoW2 is a great game and only really disliked by people who want the fill the screen with armies and a-move stuff.

Had you said DoW3... then yeah, them's fighting words .
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of Mass Effect 3, with the Extended Cut, isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be and most certainly does not invalidate how awesome the trilogy is upto that moment.
    Putin khuliyo