Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    solo dungeons while leveling with NPC's awesome to me. my list in no real order beyond number 1.

1) player housing - instanced is fine idc
    2) designated an alt as "alt" allowing them to show in your house and do tasks/missions like followers - can't be played in game while flagged as "alt" - can be leveled via missions
    3) complete revamp of professions to make them viable for gearing and progression with out needing a group ever
    4) remove all times from the game, nothing that encourages a rush rush go go go go mentatlitiy
    5) NPC assisted 5mans and raids - no loot story only
    6) all content removed from the game put back in, Nax 40, mage tower, old ZG, old mounts etc.
    7) Scaling becomes optional with on/off switch in settings
    8) flying on day 1 never goes away and is part of game play
    9) Bad luck protection on mounts +1% per try for mount to drop, mounts from 2 expacs back are in store for sale
    10) Pet battles GO! - mobile pet battles
    Alts showing up in your house would be super cool so you’re not all alone in there.

I wish they would bring back some of the old content too, especially mage tower with ilvl scaling which would basically scale your power to the appropriate ilvl for them to feel challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    They already started this with SL legendaries and build your own talent trees. In a way covenants are kinda the same. Giving the framework and tools to the players and letting them put things together.
    Light customization on talents and ability to choose what gear you get first is not even in the same realm as what I’m talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Light customization on talents and ability to choose what gear you get first is not even in the same realm as what I’m talking about.
    I agree, but it's a good start nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    solo dungeons while leveling with NPC's awesome to me. my list in no real order beyond number 1.

1) player housing - instanced is fine idc
    2) designated an alt as "alt" allowing them to show in your house and do tasks/missions like followers - can't be played in game while flagged as "alt" - can be leveled via missions
    3) complete revamp of professions to make them viable for gearing and progression with out needing a group ever
    4) remove all times from the game, nothing that encourages a rush rush go go go go mentatlitiy
    5) NPC assisted 5mans and raids - no loot story only
    6) all content removed from the game put back in, Nax 40, mage tower, old ZG, old mounts etc.
    7) Scaling becomes optional with on/off switch in settings
    8) flying on day 1 never goes away and is part of game play
    9) Bad luck protection on mounts +1% per try for mount to drop, mounts from 2 expacs back are in store for sale
    10) Pet battles GO! - mobile pet battles
    I like the idea of designating alts as followers and have them do stuff for you in game and get xp, passively level up..etc and even be able to use your alts as followers to solo dungeons with. THAT would be amazing.