Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Who writes this shit?

"the flow of such hubris-ridden souls has virtually ceased"

How the fuck can u run out of assholes? How can u run out of hubris-ridden people? Lol??

That makes as much sense as writing "the vast oceans have run out of water"

15+ Year Old Account
    The voice acting was superb; the juxtaposition was perfect. If you've ever read V for Vendetta, it kind of resembles a section of that book in that fashion. Very well done, and the best of the bunch. Quick rating: Revendreth, Ardenweald, Bastion, Maldraxxus (in regards to the quality of the shorts).
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well, he's a milkchief now

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I wonder if Arthas would've went there if he wasn't thrown into The Maw.
    Why people still care about arthas? He has turned into a sad empty shell of his former self...he is a goner in every way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Who writes this shit?

How the fuck can u run out of assholes? How can u run out of hubris-ridden people? Lol??

If all the oceans flowed away from the shores that needed the water, it makes a lot of sense. The flow ceased because souls stopped being routed to Revendreth.

Well, at least in Hots he is wearing the matching armor

I really loved this one, voice acting was incredible and the theme is just perfect.

When i saw this it reminded me of that weird Kevin Spacey video.

Who writes this shit?

Denathrius is only pretending that there is a shortage. He is storing away all the anima for himself, to later send to the Jailer.

Who writes this shit?

All will make sense once the game comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

Who writes this shit?

The Jailer and Sylvanas did something that caused almost all souls to flow into the Maw, instead of going to their rightful places. Quite literally the vast oceans have run out of water because someone drained it all away.

Revendreth is the last bastion before the Maw, so..

Denathrius: "Garrosh, it's 4pm. Time for your milking"

Garrosh: "Yes honey"

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    Well, he's a milkchief now
    Lol! #Classic

It is sort of implied in the Bastion short that maybe no one goes directly into the Maw.
    I mean, why steal Arthas and toss him in if he was on his way there anyways?

Who writes this shit?

They're all connected. There's been a shortage of souls due to the machinery of Death™ being broken, which is why there's a draught in Anderweald, and turmoil in Maldraxxus... and the shortage of anima in Revendreth.
    Gotta pay a bit of attention... like, it's been said several times by the devs, and the shorts kind of spell it out for ya.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    It is sort of implied in the Bastion short that maybe no one goes directly into the Maw.
    It is actually explained in a few places, that the natural flow of souls is determined by the arbiter, so perhaps the Arbiter did determine that some souls went directly to the Maw; Uther and Devos sidestepped the order by dropping him directly in the Maw, which now must be seen as the genesis for the anima drought.

We may find out the Jailer had an epiphany thanks to Arthas arrival; that he did not need to wait for the arbiter to decide who goes to the Maw...and that by diverting souls to the Maw, he could wield much greater power, either with the souls as an army or by the collective anima they possess. Upon Sylvanas' arrival to the Maw, perhaps he saw in her the right vessel by which to increase the number of souls that go to the maw, increasing that power exponentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Probably to ensure that he does. I disagree with that implication, why would Devos and Uther know ahead of the time what the Arbiter's judgment would be? They bypassed her to ensure their desired result.

It honestly worries me that there was little surrounding Garrosh in this video. I have not kept up on all the lore so someone correct me if I am wrong but seen as how Sire Denathrius is the final boss of the first raid; I suppose this means somehow that Revendreth will be liberated and that a new system / rule is formed? And with how this video went; It most likely means that Garrosh will play a major role in that which from this video alone is going to end terribly. Garrosh was already one of the worst written "main" characters of WoW; His entire character can be boiled down to "Daddy issues made me go mental" - And now he is shown to be the same one-dimensional bland slate even in the afterlife; Serving as nothing but a milking cow because of how he just wont let go of his past actions and - As clearly implied in the video; his pride.

If he ends up playing a major role he will most likely be:

A: Just furiously mad and go on yet another rampage, in which we hopefully can kill him once and for all but it just wont feel good.

B: He has actually been milked so much that enough pride is gone for him to go trough a sort of "redemption" arc which he does not deserve at all as he is just so poorly constructed as a character. He should have died in Pandaria. End of discussion.

Blizzard is very welcome to surprise me tho; if they first allude to making this waste of space someone who plays a role in the upcoming expansion; I can only hope that it will be for the better - Which will be difficult given how deconstructed this character already is.
    Last edited by Knight Meta; 2020-09-17 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Grammar correction

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who writes this shit?

You clearly haven’t been paying attention at all to anything otherwise you would know exactly why he said that.