Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Klonoa : Door to Phantomile on ps1

i still remember it very fondly.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The Sesame Street Atari Games that used the Kids Controller.

Dune II along with Doom 2, the first one ignited my love for RTS games, the latter made me hate shooters until my late teens.
    Last edited by quakicon; 2020-09-19 at 03:57 PM.

I believe my first game ever was Star wars : The phantom menace,and I also believe that if I ever went back to it,I'd realise that it was actually kinda trash

There was a NES cartrige with 52 games, probably the very first I played (or at least remember playing).

My uncle had some orange and wood effect 'console' that had 2 paddle controllers and 4 terrible games and I guess that was probably the first game(s) I played, he's still got it and we still plug it in every now and then when visiting him.....First one I can actually remember playing is Repton on the BBC Micro

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    What was your very first video game?
    The Legend of Zelda was the first game we owned on the Game Boy. I think we had an Atari before that, but I don't know which game was the first.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Dad *ahem* borrowed Dune 2 after he bought a 486 but it was in Russian so we didn't really understand any of it. I was pretty young then and had no idea what it was all about but I still enjoyed playing it.

But the most memorable games from my childhood are Runescape, Black and White 2 and Sacrifice.. and to a lesser extent Starcraft 1 and Diablo 2.

Oh god... I would say my first was Oregon Trail - but memory is iffy. The one I absolutely remember was Golf Resort Tycoon 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    First that I can remember is Crash Bandicoot for playstation. Came out right after my birthday. I was never that good and supposedly based on what my parents told me, I'd shake the controller and say "jump" instead of just hitting X.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards

I was like, 3, maybe 4?

10+ Year Old Account
    For a TV game it was Contra:

Other favorite one was those tanks or whatever they were called.

And i didnt even play it on original conzole, but bootleg one.

For a 1.st pc game it was:
    Duke Nukem 2D, sec prince of persia (even if it was older lol) and commander Ken

But for my 1.st CD game it was ... Command & Conquer

Crash bandicoot, I think. I got boatload of pirated games with my ps1.

Bubble Bobble I think...

Maybe Duck Hunt...

I think it was pong on one of those consoles that doesn't have cartridges or anything. The console had pong, and hockey I think? After that, it would be atari 2600 games. I liked the Atari 2600 version of defender a lot.

Probably this:

Along with some other MS-DOS shareware. I never had any console and only played some games because my dad needed a PC for work.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards

I was like, 3, maybe 4?

omg!! Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. My brother and I would play the literal fuck out of that and GTA: Vice City lmao - we were 12 years old maybe?

Probably some kind of game found within the base install of a OS from the early 90s in terms of playing, in terms of owning it was probably one of the sonic games on the megadrive.