Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Communism View Post
    Maybe cause you don't follow the cosmology of the WoW universe. Have you missed the reveal of Shadowlands? Genocide is bad in the real world, because when you die, that's it. In WoW, they have the Shadowlands, and if the Shadowlands are such a great place, then the best you could do to someone is kill them. I mean everyone will die one day anyway. So why wait?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, but that means that every genocide before that point is ok.
    I mean, I get where you a coming from...but ffs. It's not right for ANYONE to decide the fate of another. What if they didn't want to die yet and you killed them? Doesn't matter if it's a better place if you force someone there. The problem isn't the killing per se... is that you take control of their life instead of themselves.

just because I force feed you the best food that ever existed doesn't mean it's right for me to force feed you.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's not right for ANYONE to decide the fate of another.
    killing is never ok, not even in World of Warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    isnt the regeneration very painful and taking at least thousands of years
    Painfull I don't know, but we atleast had on the Brokenshore Brutallus from BC, and Jaraxxus from Wotlk. And it took a few minutes to fully resurect Manoroth.

Maybe cause you don't follow the cosmology of the WoW universe. Have you missed the reveal of Shadowlands? Genocide is bad in the real world, because when you die, that's it. In WoW, they have the Shadowlands, and if the Shadowlands are such a great place, then the best you could do to someone is kill them. I mean everyone will die one day anyway. So why wait?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, but that means that every genocide before that point is ok.
    Only the strongest souls manifest in the Shadowlands. The rest are just fuel.

So for most people, when they die, they truly die.

killing is never ok, not even in World of Warcraft?
    War is supposed to be between armies, not torching a city full of civilians because the REEEEchief lost an argument with a dying Night elf.

I will paraphrase piccolo from dbz abridged slightly, ughem: SIMP!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Only the strongest souls manifest in the Shadowlands. The rest are just fuel.

So for most people, when they die, they truly die.
    Which makes the Shadowlands even more of an evil place.

Arthas Menethil do a wrong on reviving Sylvanas. Although he is a undead. He dig his own tomb.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Going off your own theory then nothing should exist. Everywhere on Azeroth has had problems, from Old Gods to the Legion to the Undead. Does that mean we shouldn’t try to help? To fix the problems Sylvanas herself contributed to?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Going off your own theory then nothing should exist. Everywhere on Azeroth has had problems, from Old Gods to the Legion to the Undead. Does that mean we shouldn’t try to help? To fix the problems Sylvanas herself contributed to?
    What? I didn't say if a place "has problems", it shouldn't exist. The Shadowlands doesn't "have problems". The Shadowlands exist by extracting anima from souls for their own benefits. That was even before the machine of death broke.

Even IF Sylvanus is "right" and is trying to fix Shadowlands that's still ignoring the fact souls from all over the universe are going straight to the Maw to be tortured and turned into crafting material or abominations.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Which makes the Shadowlands even more of an evil place.
    What is the difference between that and no Shadowlands existing?

At least evil souls are made to atone for their sins.

honestly I like that the Covenants seem to be fucked up, it has great potential for storytelling. hopefully that's addressed in the story and by the time we leave the Shadowlands we've accomplished something to address some of that... but going to an afterlife that on the surface seems to be about redemption, eternal rewards and all the usual afterlife concepts only to find something darker underneath... that might work. really it depends, Blizzard have many examples of good and bad writing, it could go either way

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    In Ardenweald your soul is used as fertiliser for tree or to resurect night elves gods.

None of them diserve to be helped.
    The legion was a way better alternative. You die ? We resurect you. They were good guys compared to covenants.
    And yeah seeing how they are all corrupt I can't see why you have to be a good soul there. And helping them continue feeding on souls... yeah Sylvanas is better.
    Said it for years, and I will stand by it.

The Legion are and have always been the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    The legion was a way better alternative. You die ? We resurect you. They were good guys compared to covenants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Said it for years, and I will stand by it.

The Legion are and have always been the good guys.
    You mean the Legion that uses Souls to power many of their machines? A process that completely destroys the soul.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If everyone goes to the shadowlands when they die then i would rather anything else. We spend years fighting evil and after we die we get sent to this shithole.
    like people said, becoming a demon and going to the nether and coming back seems like th better option of all, Sargeras was right after all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You mean the Legion that uses Souls to power many of their machines? A process that completely destroys the soul.
    not much different from what the shadowlands do anyway, at least if you become the demon th fate is not on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not much different from what the shadowlands do anyway, at least if you become the demon th fate is not on you.
    Not really, most souls don't go to the 4 zones we go to so we don't know what it's like for them. These 4 realms are used to keep Shadowlands running while the vast majority (before everything broke) went off to the infinite number of realms.
    I don't think most people that became demons had much of a choice. Most people weren't even given that fate and were just simply killed or used as slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Eventually it is, because the objective of the Burning Legion is to destroy everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    That's the one.
    So how are they the good guys?