Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Atleast we know now that its either oct 6th or 13th, considering the questline is only 2 weeks long, i can see 13th pre patch happening if we don't get a date today or tomorrow. I'm just starting to get worried if they will delay it or not, i truly hope they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    What data? There is no data
    You just got whooshed so hard I think it even knocked me over

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    Expansion delayed, it seems! Several people called it.
    unfortunately
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

13 Oct pre-patch. At least a lot of time to level some alts.

Oct 13, release date pushed back till later in the year . My guess is Dec or maybe Jan
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

SO the rumors WERE TRUE

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Oct 13, release date pushed back till later in the year . My guess is Dec or maybe Jan
    They can't delay it to Jan, pre order says on or before dec 31. They have to launch it this year, it's a legal thing.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    They can't delay it to Jan, pre order says on or before dec 31. They have to launch it this year, it's a legal thing.
    I mean given the current situation, cough global pandemic cough, I'm not so sure thats true? Hope it is this year though!

What do you think is going to happen if they don't? From a legal perspective? You seem like an expert in this.

EvErTtHiNg Is FiNe PrEaCh Is JuSt A nEgAtIvE nAnCy

Products, movies, games given a release date are constantly delayed , up to a year or more. It's not a legal issue lol
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

SL getting delayed is not a big surprise. I think most people assumed there was a high chance of it considering covid.

The only legal thing is that if they miss the pre-order period (by end of 2020), they would have to offer people the option of getting refunds on pre-orders (which I am pretty sure they already allow pre-order refunds). They could legally delay past 2020 as long as they don't deny refunds as a result. I think they are going to have to release by December 8, because pushing to December 15 is too close to Christmas vacations for their team. The reasonable release dates at this point are November 17, December 1 and December 8. I don't think they'd release November 10, because if they were only going to delay 2 weeks (a) I don't think they'd delay at all for such a short window (b) they'd be announcing a new date today. I don't think November 24 is tenable because of US Thanksgiving.

"Pre-patch is 10/13!!! That means new character creation and customization. You ready???"

https://twitter.com/jeffliu/status/1311769617556107264

10+ Year Old Account
    So, to be clear, this prepatch does NOT include the event where we can get gear upgrades?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenadrys View Post
    It's the cure for BFA. Lots of people are anxious to level alts before Shadowlands.
    Well now they have their answer - October 13th. Not that it'll stop everyone and their mother from sharing their feelings about it here on MMO.blogspot.com.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Everyone needs to seriously get it out of their heads that they will delay Shadowlands, won't happen they would need to say something weeks ago.
    In hindsight, you did not GUARANTEE it!
    Last edited by Qly; 2020-10-01 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liqwidram View Post
    Well it is 10-1-20 so not Sept anymore..
    Thanks for explaining my post.<3

I think my joke may have gone over some peoples heads

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We should all avoid the lottery.

No they don't. You can stop that already and we have precedent proof. WC3: Reforged was set to launch 2019 and launched 2020 under the same premises. The only thing they have to do is allow refunds.