Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    New. Oh that is just Ayaka that people are saving for her since start.

Also new free primos:

+ we got info on Rosaria:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/rosaria/

Rummor is that she will be on Venti re-run banner tho.
    If I read that right her passive is worthless for solo players?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If I read that right her passive is worthless for solo players?
    Yeh it kinda is. If you run a characters with high crit chance selfbuff (like Ganyu or Keqing) they will go over 100% crit with her and you gota then nerf them in relics to make it work with her. The buff is pretty much similar like having 2 cyro in party (without applying cyro).

However if she is in party with another cyro, its double the crit then.

I got Xiao on first wish...on AR 20 account (n_n)

Anyone need to swap UID for swapping photos for the points in the battle pass?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    This picture event is so bad and makes no fucking sense god i hate picture modes in games
    Are the colours you get just random or is there some way to manipulate it?
    Yesterday i got a fairly even spread of everything but purple and today i got mostly blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Are the colours you get just random or is there some way to manipulate it?
    Yesterday i got a fairly even spread of everything but purple and today i got mostly blue.
    It is random.

The event was designed around you trading for cards you need though.

So...all my Genshin friends got Xiao and decided to hang around my AR 20 Xiao account...
    I couldnt resist and and decided to spend the rest of primos i had right after i got Mister Xiao.
    1600 primos later and i got a Qiqi

Now im on 100% event banner chance...in a low level account...while my main account is on 50-50 chance

Where do i go for Hu Tao?

If im unlucky i might spend hundos of dollars to get on main account...
    I think...i might pull Hutao on AR 20

Ok this is more like "crappy build" but nice to see he still does insane #s (for the gear)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone need to swap UID for swapping photos for the points in the battle pass?
    If you're on NA, PM me your UID

uhhh how exactly do you do leylines without looting it for BP? It doesn't seem to ever spawn new ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    uhhh how exactly do you do leylines without looting it for BP? It doesn't seem to ever spawn new ones?
    Yeah if you don't loot them they don't respawn until daily reset. So you can only do 4 per day towards the weekly quest if you don't want to spend resin. However, you can still jump to other people's worlds and do more there.

Running out of flowers has always been the dumbest reason to not be able to level up your character higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    Yeah if you don't loot them they don't respawn until daily reset. So you can only do 4 per day towards the weekly quest if you don't want to spend resin. However, you can still jump to other people's worlds and do more there.
    I see. Guess I can't get that weekly done this week, but now I know

Hmmm...

what artifact set would you give Hu Tao.

I was thinking Noblesse Oblige since you are swapping her out every so often.
    2p buffs the Burst
    4p would buff the Group (alongside her group buff passive)

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Running out of flowers has always been the dumbest reason to not be able to level up your character higher.
    I ran out of materials from the plant dudes and now I cant level up my ganyu. FeelsShitMan.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Hmmm...

what artifact set would you give Hu Tao.

I was thinking Noblesse Oblige since you are swapping her out every so often.
    2p buffs the Burst
    4p would buff the Group (alongside her group buff passive)
    Since crimson witch exists that is by default the best set possible for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Yeah... probably.

I'm most likely going 2p Noblesse 2p Crimson Witch just because it's way easier to get good substats when you divide it up.

4p is basically just 7,5% pyro damage for her +80 elemental mastery.
    I'd rather have the 20% on Burst, which isn't too bad either, and better substats - but maybe I'm lucky and I can go 4p Crimson Witch somehow, but I'll probably stop farming in there after I get 2 really good pieces.

I did farm a lot of Noblesse after all since I'm using a phys% Keqing.
    So I wanted to make use of my HP% /Crit/Critdmg/Elemental mastery substat pieces that dropped there.

Btw... is it just me or is it just statistically way more likely:

I have a ton of amazing 4/4 offensive substats Flowers.
    Every other flower drop basically has ATK%/CRIT%/CRITDMG%
    I don't even know what to do with them anymore.

They obviously all roll Flat ATK and upgrade into Flat attack as the fourth offensive substat and are thus trash anyway, but still!
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-05 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Lavawalker 4 set could also work. Maybe it reduces the HP loss? Its unknown if Hu-tao is taking pyro damage or normal damage when ability is up.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Yeah... probably.

I'm most likely going 2p Noblesse 2p Crimson Witch just because it's way easier to get good substats when you divide it up.

4p is basically just 7,5% pyro damage for her +80 elemental mastery.
    I'd rather have the 20% on Burst, which isn't too bad either, and better substats - but maybe I'm lucky and I can go 4p Crimson Witch somehow, but I'll probably stop farming in there after I get 2 really good pieces.
    I did some calculations and the 2pc noblesse isn't really that much of an increase. The 4pc crimson will give slightly less damage on burst but will improve your damage everywhere else which just makes it a bigger gain overall.

I think with hu tao, there won't be a standard goto set. It will depend on party comp and constellations. If you have c2, I think 4pc crimson will be better. c0 or c1 hu tao, 2pc crimson 2pc noblesse may be better. The other factor is how is hu tao's energy regen? If we get burst like every other E cycle, then I don't think 2pc noblesse will be very good at all.

Def should not sleep on the charged attack damage. According to some "leaks", her charged attack will be similar to xiao's E which is insane and will be a shiton of damage. I'm not talking about the damage aspect btw, I'm talking about the animation aspect. Xiangling's charged attack is a bit clunky but xiao's E is super fast and smooth.

I'm thinking of going comp of zhongli, albedo, childe, hu tao so a 4pc noblesse might actually not be bad in that comp.

If you pair her with zhongli, depending on how much of a pain it is to manage her health to keep it sub 50%, retracing bolide will be really good too.

Lots of factors to consider here.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-05 at 06:55 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    tbh, as of right now...ayaka doesn't have much appeal to me anymore. As far as waifu goes, keqing will always be #1 for me, so that's not enough reason for me to save for her. She doesn't seem all that strong and she doesn't really bring anything unique either. I'm still not fully caught up the guys I do have and idk where I'd have her in a comp tbh.

Rosaria, on the other hand....yes please.
    Rosaria will be great, but I won't roll for her directly on a banner, when she comes she comes. I can understand where you come from since keqing is als my main dps. I have to see how I fit her in, or maybe team 2 for abyss.
    I also would really like to roll on Hu Tao (which perhabs comes soon, but I have to confirm the gameplay first) but I dont have enough primos for a pity/guaranteed pity. I still have the bonus gems in the shop for first time and wouldnt mind to get the big one with 13k primos but that still isnt enough for a guaranteed pity, since I only have 3k currently.