Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    You mean childe WAS the same way. He's so stupid easy now. The nerf was too much IMO.

I personally loved the new boss, but I also tried to tell my wife she might have a hard time like she did with OG childe (who she did eventually beat before they nerfed him... it just took her like 20 tries). However, she literally facerolled it without taking a single point of damage in like 1/3 the time I did without ever swapping off her Dongli. The fight is a gimmick fight, where if you use a geo person and make shields, you ez win, and if you don't use geo (like me) and don't have shields, you just plink away at him for a solid 5-10 minutes hitting like a wet noodle and taking unavoidable damage every time he does his "use a shield now" attack.
    I only did the boss once, without any shields or geo, but it didn't take any longer than all the other elemental bosses, so less than 2 minutes for certain. His bursts hurt a little, but he does pretty much nothing else aside of those attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Even if it had a lot of hp, it just swings at you once in awhile. Nothing special really lol. Are there new mechanics if you fail to shield up when it literally has text on screen to put up shield lol.
    More likely than not, we just don't know the mechanics because that thing dies relatively quick. Surely not as fast as the flower bosses, which take less than 10 seconds, but many mechanics are "time based".

For example, during the huge-frost-flower boss event, you guys were talking about "the shield doesn't spawn" or whatever and I didn't even know what people were talking about because my bosskill time was usually ~35 seconds.

So maybe those who don't deal enough damage actually have to do mechanics or something.

Im in Europe
    Completed the photo event and have this:

ADD ME if u need something:
    UID 703572598

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im in Europe
    Completed the photo event and have this:

ADD ME if u need something:
    UID 703572598
    Added you (my in game nickname is Gianfri76), I will gladly take the purple one if you still have it!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to Shadoowpunk I have done. If anyone wants any of my leftovers (plus the ones I will get tomorrow), add me: Gianfri76, UID 700590257

Atm I have: 2 red, 5 blue, 2 gold and 1 purple.

So, I got my Noelle somewhat relevant now (still trash artifacts with mediocre def and very little crit/crit dmg, but oh well, I'm NEVER getting good artifacts anyway), and I was wondering how to build my team around her. Did a domain with her + Albedo/Benny/Fischl and getting energy for consistent ults was a struggle... I'm thinking the best thing I could do is stack up some energy recharge on Albedo for more ults, but I'm not sure if that's going to fix the problem.

If I want to use her as my 2nd DPS for abyss, I can't really use Xingqiu with her, as he's 100% necessary for my Diluc. Could Noelle/Fischl/Diona/Albedo work out?

Anyone has some experience with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    More likely than not, we just don't know the mechanics because that thing dies relatively quick. Surely not as fast as the flower bosses, which take less than 10 seconds, but many mechanics are "time based".

For example, during the huge-frost-flower boss event, you guys were talking about "the shield doesn't spawn" or whatever and I didn't even know what people were talking about because my bosskill time was usually ~35 seconds.

So maybe those who don't deal enough damage actually have to do mechanics or something.
    The funny thing is, the added hp isn't even a factor. I'm not whale-geared, pretty average actually. What does a shiton of damage though is that shield. I'm guessing people just can't read or something....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    So, I got my Noelle somewhat relevant now (still trash artifacts with mediocre def and very little crit/crit dmg, but oh well, I'm NEVER getting good artifacts anyway), and I was wondering how to build my team around her. Did a domain with her + Albedo/Benny/Fischl and getting energy for consistent ults was a struggle... I'm thinking the best thing I could do is stack up some energy recharge on Albedo for more ults, but I'm not sure if that's going to fix the problem.

If I want to use her as my 2nd DPS for abyss, I can't really use Xingqiu with her, as he's 100% necessary for my Diluc. Could Noelle/Fischl/Diona/Albedo work out?

You're struggling with albedo and fischl? That seems...odd. Albedo alone should generate plenty for noelle.

Love the Zhongli buffs. Finally a use for all my shitty HP% gear. And I save ridiculous amounts in food ingredients since Zhongli's shield renders me all but invulnerable.

@Airlick

Dont forget to switch to Noelle after you E or Q with Albedo
    He is supposed to feed your Noelle pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

The trick is to simply use a skill on your support and then fast switch on Noelle so she gets the orbs.

Also energy recharge on weapon in great on her. (but options are kinda limited)
    But yeh if you build her as dps she needs one.
    Relics: Hp, atk, def (if C6 -- if not atk), geo damage (for ulti damage), Crit rate (she realy needs crit rate with energy weapons).
    Gladiators finale 4 set is best in my option. Retracing Bolide 5% more is not worth it as it only works when shield is up and even shield doesnt last long enogh. (this set it for tanking)

Whiteblind is general also a good idea if you have enogh energy rechange on relics.
    Other options are Sacrificial Greatsword (not the best), Favonius Greatsword (you need quite a lot of crit), Skyward Pride (best option for dps).

I generaly run Noelle, Ganyu, Klee and Jean (or Diona).

Noelle is basically my most important character for every content as healer and tank for oh shit moments, when a char is low on health I switch to her and heal him and wait for bursts to recharge, great for world bosses when there isn't a timer, on Geo bosses i go with diona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Noel in my opinion is the best character. shield, heal, massive ulti.
    I have nice artifacts as well and she is simply invincible powerhouse.

If I am ever try a boss for the first time, Noel is the go to character.
    she is not sr, ssr but UR 6 stars in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this is a filler patch and the main event hasn't started but this patch is pretty zzzzzzzz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah...I don't know what I really wish the game had, but I know it needs something. Just some kind of content that isn't, "Log in and pick some flowers or take pictures or deliver food one time and get some primos, ok bye."
    At the very least i'd add halve resin costs, daily bounties with new rewards or at least you can still get mora/mats at certain levels. Maybe a day can randomly have double commissions or something. I dont mind logging in for 10 minutes and feeling done, but near the end of the patch, not at the beginning of one

Having actual pve content would be a good start, but I've beaten that to death already here.

Just "more resin" or "more stuff" really doesn't do it for me either, though. Ok, so I could build stuff faster, but why? There's a point where you have strong enough teams and everything else is just for the sake of doing it.

Without some content to USE all that stuff in, it's hard to stay motivated.

Ok, there's Abyss, but that gets old fast. It always feels so...contrived? Whatever the thought I'm looking for is.
    I dont know if im having a midlife crisis OR if is just my 4h30 AM crazy brain but...

I find myself never happy for long with a videogame...and the more i think about it...i realize is impossible.
    Why is it impossible?

Because first, you need a punching bag (something to hit ingame) BUT you are NEVER happy with just hitting random mobs...
    So second, you need a purpose and a meaning for hitting a punching bag. Ok thats easy, rewards, progression system etc

But...third..."what happens when u finish the progression system?"
    Well...you are back to having no "purpose and meaning"

------

Whatever, is 4h30 AM and all i want in Genshin is a punching bag with purpose to do with multiplayer co-op
    Also, fml

I got Ganyu to 1,900 atk and 61% cyro damage. Could get higher with luckier rolls on artifacts I think. What atk is everyone else getting near?

Other then that, I tried the Xiao trial. Pretty interesting. He was hitting for 22k+ while in ultimate and it seemed like a 100% up time. Though he was very much jump atk spammy in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I got Ganyu to 1,900 atk and 61% cyro damage. Could get higher with luckier rolls on artifacts I think. What atk is everyone else getting near?

Other then that, I tried the Xiao trial. Pretty interesting. He was hitting for 22k+ while in ultimate and it seemed like a 100% up time. Though he was very much jump atk spammy in my books.
    Read character trial description , now its says that you gonna get more elemental particles (energy) than usual to test character and feel how it plays; but in same time its false advertise since once you get same character in normal circumstances 100% uptime not possible.

We can take it with grain of salt , since you cant trust character trial feeling.)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just "more resin" or "more stuff" really doesn't do it for me either, though. Ok, so I could build stuff faster, but why? There's a point where you have strong enough teams and everything else is just for the sake of doing it.

Without some content to USE all that stuff in, it's hard to stay motivated.

Ok, there's Abyss, but that gets old fast. It always feels so...contrived? Whatever the thought I'm looking for is.
    I just mean it for more as a stop gap till we get more areas and hopefully dungeons and raids

I'd be fine with more Abyss floors.
    Considering most gacha games start with 99 of those and here we only have 8-12.

I kinda like that you can clear everything rather easily but there is no "hard-mode" like in other games.

Usually, in "stage-based"-gacha games, there is always a wall I reach at some point, but I can start doing the earlier stages in "hard" and earn rewards there. When I'm done with that, I'm usually strong enough to break through the wall and can advance there until I reach the next one.

But that's missing here. I get to enjoy a much better story though but I too want something to try characters out. Something that doesn't have a tight timer would be great.
    Abyss is kinda annoying in that regard, even if I can clear it out.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-08 at 06:30 AM.