Thread: Genshin Impact

If anyone has spare snapshots pm me before the event ends
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I mean, there isn't exactly a ton of 4 stars to choose from since they seem to want to exclude the f2p ones.
    It's a shame, I love more Amber/Lisa constellations for my meme builds

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    For sure, but there is a lot more than 3.
    Well, I don't think they ever confirmed their banner pattern but...let's say what people are guessing is correct and the banners contain characters that work well with the featured character, there's only barbara and xingqiu. Ganyu banner would technically be 3 banners before Hu Tao one so it's not like it's back to back same 4 star. Barbara is on keqing banner so she's out I think. Fischl, Chongyun, and Xingqiu would be good guess I think.

Honestly I looked through the roster of 4*s not including the f2p ones and also fitting their "pattern", it's really limited....Maybe one day they'll make 4*s again, or bump the rewards for getting duplicates cuz I think even low spenders have c1000 of some 4 stars at this point.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-09 at 09:42 PM.

Well, I don't think they ever confirmed their banner pattern but...let's say what people are guessing is correct and the banners contain characters that work well with the featured character, there's only barbara and xingqiu. Ganyu banner would technically be 3 banners before Hu Tao one so it's not like it's back to back same 4 star. Barbara is on keqing banner so she's out I think. Fischl, Chongyun, and Xingqiu would be good guess I think.

Honestly I looked through the roster of 4*s not including the f2p ones and also fitting their "pattern", it's really limited....Maybe one day they'll make 4*s again, or bump the rewards for getting duplicates cuz I think even low spenders have c1000 of some 4 stars at this point.
    You make valid points, and to be frank, I completely forgot that Keqing is getting a banner in between Xiao and Hu Tao.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's a shame, I love more Amber/Lisa constellations for my meme builds
    Lisa? meme?
    I dare you come close to my 2.5k atk %60 crit %130 crit damage lisa.
    Lmao seriously I just drop ganyus ulti, flower, switch to lisa, pop ulti then hold e and everything shatters in big numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Lisa? meme?
    I dare you come close to my 2.5k atk %60 crit %130 crit damage lisa.
    Lmao seriously I just drop ganyus ulti, flower, switch to lisa, pop ulti then hold e and everything shatters in big numbers.
    Imagine every character in the game being strong if you build them.

Imagine every character in the game being strong if you build them.
    Imagine being allowed to farm enough resources to build every character you have without needing to pick and choose due to energy systems...

qiqi is the only character in the game who can provide on-demand healing to 1 character in your party only right? Everyone else, it either heals everyone, or an aura around the active character.

I'm asking because of hu tao btw. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get away with no healer but I don't want my Hu Tao to get healed, ever, only my other characters in the party.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-10 at 04:58 AM.

qiqi is the only character in the game who can provide on-demand healing to 1 character in your party only right? Everyone else, it either heals everyone, or an aura around the active character.

I'm asking because of hu tao btw. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get away with no healer but I don't want my Hu Tao to get healed, ever, only my other characters in the party.
    What do you mean?

Qiqi's E provides healing every x seconds and her Q provides healing to the character that hits the enemy marked by Q. All of this is limited to the active character. Bennett also only heals the active character, same can be said about Diona.

It is only Barbara, Jean and Noelle that has teamwide healing.

Edit to your edit: If you don't want your Hu Tao to get healed ever then you'll have to keep your non-Hu Tao characters on-field for x amount of seconds since all non-teamwide healing is HoT based.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-02-10 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    What do you mean?

Qiqi's E provides healing every x seconds and her Q provides healing to the character that hits the enemy marked by Q. All of this is limited to the active character. Bennett also only heals the active character, same can be said about Diona.

Edit to your edit: If you don't want your Hu Tao to get healed ever then you'll have to keep your non-Hu Tao characters on-field for x amount of seconds since all non-teamwide healing is HoT based.
    She has that passive that heals based off characters that attack the enemy and it only lasts 6 seconds, which is perfect for a comp with hu tao. Much better than waiting 15 seconds for no reason if i don't want to heal hu tao. Or I can just attack for 15 seconds on other characters when i pop the healing...guess it's not that big of a deal.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-10 at 05:59 AM.

She has that passive that heals based off characters that attack the enemy and it only lasts 6 seconds, which is perfect for a comp with hu tao. Much better than waiting 15 seconds for no reason if i don't want to heal hu tao. Or I can just attack for 15 seconds on other characters when i pop the healing...guess it's not that big of a deal.
    I'd say it's better to use Diona with Sacrificial Bow, because you can use her shield, she can apply Cryo (Qiqi can't without healing)
    and you can heal in a pinch too.

And you don't have to "waste" good offensive gear on Qiqi... I simply don't see a point of ATK scaling healers that don't want to be on the field.

Jean can at least provide some serious damage with her E and falling damage, alongside a 40% res debuff.
    Qiqi can only provide Superconduct but her E dmg is absolute garbage.

Btw... does Bennett Burst "snapshot" if you use it - switch to... for example Fischl, cast Oz - switch to a different character (and leave the field?)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-10 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'd say it's better to use Diona with Sacrificial Bow, because you can use her shield, she can apply Cryo (Qiqi can't without healing)
    and you can heal in a pinch too.

And you don't have to "waste" good offensive gear on Qiqi... I simply don't see a point of ATK scaling healers that don't want to be on the field.

Jean can at least provide some serious damage with her E and falling damage, alongside a 40% res debuff.
    Qiqi can only provide Superconduct but her E dmg is absolute garbage.

Btw... does Bennett Burst "snapshot" if you use it - switch to... for example Fischl, cast Oz - switch to a different character (and leave the field?)
    Interesting suggestion. I'm going to be using zhong li though, so the shield is a non-factor, but the cryo application is a good point. I'm still trying to figure out what would be good party for her. As of right now, I'm definitely going to have hu tao and zhongli.

I was going to go with hu tao, zhong li, childe, and albedo. I still may do that. With the amount of shields and geo resonance, i may not actually need a healer for anyone unless I literally eat every damage.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-10 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    What do you mean?

Correction; Qiqi has teamwide healing. Her E for starters scales based upon Qiqi's attack. Every time she attacks while her E is active, it heals everyone in the party. Get her atk high enough and she can do decent damage while healing everyone in the group. Her Q also makes your characters basically immortal unless they get 1 shot. Every attack they do heals them for the same amount that her passive heal from E would.

Honestly, shes probably one of the best healers in game considering she also doesn't have that pesky wet debuff Barbara has.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Correction; Qiqi has teamwide healing. Her E for starters scales based upon Qiqi's attack. Every time she attacks while her E is active, it heals everyone in the party. Get her atk high enough and she can do decent damage while healing everyone in the group. Her Q also makes your characters basically immortal unless they get 1 shot. Every attack they do heals them for the same amount that her passive heal from E would.

Honestly, shes probably one of the best healers in game considering she also doesn't have that pesky wet debuff Barbara has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

Well... there aren't a lot of healers and taking current content in mind I'd say she is quite useless compared to the 4* alternatives and even the other 5* alternative.

Qiqi herself isn't dealing "good" damage. She doesn't reliably apply Cryo either

Diona adds shield utility and more frequent healing and Cryo support on top.

Bennett adds superb buffs, can cleanse pesky debuffs (but adds a pyro debuff - so that might be bad in the future), can apply Pyro, charges a lot of energy particles and can deal good damage and heals for a ton too.

Jean provides Anemo support, so that's basically a (up to) 40% dmg buff and falling damage scales with monster HP, so she deals absolute insane amounts of damage against certian enemies and you can use her E to CC and direct enemies towards a direction for better AoE.

Noelle provides a shield, actual proper cleave damage, geo damage - good against shields.

I honestly don't see much of a difference between Qiqi and Barbara.
    Barbara can heal up everyone every 20 seconds from 1% to 100% too. And you can actually gain energy easily for her due to the free +~25 energy you get from prototype malice and some energy recharge gear on her.
    She regenerates energy passively too so it's basically always up when you need it.

I wouldn't trade that for Bennett or something, but I'd take that over Qiqi too tbh.

I think Qiqi is one of the most overrated healers from the early period of this game. Out of the 5 people I play this game with, 2 have her and no one uses her as a "main healer".
    They take her over Noelle for the second Abyss team though, mostly due to the fact that neither one of them has build Noelle further than lvl 20-50.

In fact, I'd be really sad if I happen to pull her at some point in time. Probably the most useless 5* unit in the game now that I think about it. I'd prefer any 5* weapon over her too.

In my opinion, for her to become viable, they need to add a +30% ATK as Damage Cryo-proc on her Burst ability for other characters, which will obviously work on her Ascension 2 perk too. Basically something like a Fischl C6.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-10 at 08:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tower defense is so easy to cheat with Jean, Sucrose, Geo MC and Ganyu (yeh you need a bow user to stun mobs -- frost is just bonus)

Is it ok for Xingqiu's elemental skill to oneshot mobs?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is it ok for Xingqiu's elemental skill to oneshot mobs?
    If you mean shatter bug, yeah its a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some good news:
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/...feature-leaked

Maybe we will be able to play with low lvl characters.

Master of Stars banner when?

How many Tower games did you run today?

Without counting the trial, I run twice and upgrade all towers to level 3?
    Is that enough?