Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    New abyss 12 seems hard. Not sure how you destroy the shields quickly?
    Water Abyss Heralds don't seem weak against Ice nor Electro.
    Same
    Electro Abyss Lectro doesn't seem weak against anything either.
    These shields take so long to kill.

I'll give it a few more tries but unlike the other weeks, I couldn't 9* Abyss 12 immediatly.
    I wonder how you do it.
    I managed to clear from 9-11 with all 3 starts (11/3 just by a second barely). However the new floors are designed to waste your time so unless you are a whale, dont bother 3 staring those.

12 -1 has the anoying flowers that keep running away and teleporting all araund the map
    12- 2 Part 1 even with sucrose i had a hard time keeping mobs stacked ... also flys cause so many reactions that totaly mess you up.
    Part 2 its probaly imposible without Ganyu or full cyro team (at least 2) -- Mage has a water aura with bubles, he spawns bubles that can stun you easy and it spawns a lot of monsters and only cc that works on them is ice. Also pyro mage is also there to piss you off extra as you have to use Barbara to get him down (or some electric character).
    12-3 Part 1 -- Lectors are weird. My Noelle tanked 80% of the damage on them, but i had no chance of breaking their electric shields fast after they go low on hp (maybe goes faster with cyro i guess). But they are not realy a danger if you hug them and spam normal attack (it deals extra damage right now)
    Part 2 -- With Jean its possible to deal damage to them faster than timer goes down, but you realy need a good shield so you can trow them in air. Its best to kill electro 1.st, then pyro and for end cyro as she will refresh her shield when her flys are alive.

Anyway -- hell no i am lvling Bennet to chesse this. I just dont see this being clear without this character. (its maybe possible to 1ko shield bosses with him)
    And i am 100% you need Eula here. They want to sell her that bad.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

No element seems to be effecitve.
    The shield phase takes a lot of time.

I got 7875 points in this event on the first stage. (2 bad it's PyroRES increase)
    But I can't seem to easily do the new Abyss stage with the lectors quick enough.
    The ones in stage eleven were brute-forced fast enough for the 3* clear. But I'm losing way too much time on Abyss 12-3. I'm like a minute behind.

There has to be a trick to it? Kinda lame that they have a specific shield element but nothing seems to really do anything against it. Or maybe I'm messing stuff up, don't know.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-01 at 01:47 PM.

Their shields are not really weak against anything. All that matters is that you have to apply as many reactions as possible.

What I did was run Hu Tao, Bennett, XQ and Kaeya. I start with dpsing one of them whilst also trying to knock him back to the other lector so that they're grouped. After you've managed to group them and get both to their shield phase just try to use as many elemental skills as possible to trigger reactions. The grouping here is makes this phase way easier as you can chip away both their shield per reaction.

Less than 40 rolls after Keqing...

You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anyway -- hell no i am lvling Bennet to chesse this. I just dont see this being clear without this character. (its maybe possible to 1ko shield bosses with him)
    I'm 99.99% sure you can't one shot the lectors, hit them for a million damage and they will still put up a shield. At least that's what happened with the guy in the quest, I 1-shot him with Hu Tao's ult and he survived. You just need to apply as much cryo as you can, so go Diona/Kaeya if you don't have Ganyu and get on swirling for a minute before you break the shield.

I swear Mihoyo is just doing their best to make every new Floor 12 worse than the one before. At least Floor 11 is easier now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I don't like bennett too, C6 Diona > Bennett
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I'm 99.99% sure you can't one shot the lectors, hit them for a million damage and they will still put up a shield. At least that's what happened with the guy in the quest, I 1-shot him with Hu Tao's ult and he survived. You just need to apply as much cryo as you can, so go Diona/Kaeya if you don't have Ganyu and get on swirling for a minute before you break the shield.

I swear Mihoyo is just doing their best to make every new Floor 12 worse than the one before. At least Floor 11 is easier now.
    I dont think you can re-apply just cyro due to character reaction hidden cooldowns (Fishcl bird will do reaction on every second attack for example). I was spamming the lector with water attacks from childe and shield barely went down.

I dont think you can re-apply just cyro due to character reaction hidden cooldowns (Fishcl bird will do reaction on every second attack for example). I was spamming the lector with water attacks from childe and shield barely went down.
    Might be the case with main elements themselves, but swirls definitely don't have any internal CDs. Like, Anemo MC's E can swirl like 5 times and can take down pretty much any other mob's shield in one use. Wouldn't be surprised if it's actually the best skill to take down those shields.

So the vendor housing parts don't let you create new buildings or allow you to open up the rooms upstairs they just change the appearance of shit inside. Don't bother crafting more than one of each of them unless you want change the style of specific rooms.

Also tested a capped loadout where I couldn't even place a plant that gives ten adeptal energy. It took removing 80 adeptal engery worth of plants and rocks to drop a wing house that gives 90. Also for some reason trees seem to take a shitload of loadout while rocks and subspace boulders don't seem to take much loadout. Also some of the buildings seem to take more than others. The multi arched mondstat building gives only 60 adeptal energy and takes much more loadout(around 10-20 loudout worth of items) than Wing house dawn and dusk.

Now I got 12-3(1) in check in ~1:20 but I can't beat the 12-3(2) in less than 2 minutes now, lol. These Cicin buzzing around fuck up my keqing's aim... I guess I'll just wait for Eula.

Pretty sure Venti is "BiS" in Abyss 12 overall. Both in 12-3(1) and 12-3(2)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-01 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    So the vendor housing parts don't let you create new buildings or allow you to open up the rooms upstairs they just change the appearance of shit inside. Don't bother crafting more than one of each of them unless you want change the style of specific rooms.

Also tested a capped loadout where I couldn't even place a plant that gives ten adeptal energy. It took removing 80 adeptal engery worth of plants and rocks to drop a wing house that gives 90. Also for some reason trees seem to take a shitload of loadout while rocks and subspace boulders don't seem to take much loadout. Also some of the buildings seem to take more than others. The multi arched mondstat building gives only 60 adeptal energy and takes much more loadout(around 10-20 loudout worth of items) than Wing house dawn and dusk.
    Some people found a workaraund:

So what's best artifact set for zhongli as support for Hu tao? Does tenacity of millelith 4x trigger from Hu tao's E?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Some people found a workaraund:
    I'm already almost to exquisite and will easily make it when I start making more inside items. Not sure the 8 extra coins an hr would be worth all the wasted resources for me. Atleast the buildings and stuff I can use on other islands.

Here's the height cap:

Land will only go 6 short subspace boulders high but you can still build on top of that area.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So what's best artifact set for zhongli as support for Hu tao? Does tenacity of millelith 4x trigger from Hu tao's E?
    The set triggers from the E of the character it's equipped on. I'm about 90% sure 2x Noblesse/2x Petra is still going to be better for support Zhongli than 4x Millelith, unless you want more survivability from stronger shields rather than more damage.

Looks like you can't cheese noblesse domain by pulling only 2 abys mages by running in the corner anymore

Btw how am i supposed to reach 16k score in twisted domain? Do scores from different domains sum up? Because i could barely hit 4k
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-05-01 at 09:09 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Looks like you can't cheese noblesse domain by pulling only 2 abys mages by running in the corner anymore

Btw how am i supposed to reach 16k score in twisted domain? Do scores from different domains sum up? Because i could barely hit 4k
    Yeah it adds up. Did you try changing the buffs you get? I just used the starter ones but I think I'm going to try some of the other ones to see if I can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah it adds up. Did you try changing the buffs you get? I just used the starter ones but I think I'm going to try some of the other ones to see if I can do better.
    They don't really make a difference as long as the best buff is for superconduit and my main dps lv83 hu tao+ lv90 homa, had to use razor as backup dps for that, together with noelle and diona for shields and superconduit, if i get a melt/vaporize/overloaded buff it will be a walk in the park lol
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So tried new Abyss levels. Wasn't a fan of the energy draining mechanic, but I'm even less of a fan of the increased CDs on skills and bursts. They at least made the defense chamber easier, got 3 stars easily on my first try. But the Abyss Heralds are just literally damage sponge cancer. They are pretty much the reason why I hate the large Geovishaps. You get a shield and just ignore everything they do and just wack away at them. They don't stagger to your attacks so they likewise just ignore everything you do and wack away at you. Not really engaging combat.

I'm guessing their weakness is cyro but I have no decent cyro DPS characters at all. They are probably trying to encourage people to whale for Eula.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-05-02 at 01:09 AM.

for what I have seen for a few streamers I follow while I play/farm myself, cryo can freeze the new mobs with the hydro shield... around half a second at that !! then they continue their attack like nothing happened, much sponge, such fun

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm guessing their weakness is cyro but I have no decent cyro DPS characters at all. They are probably trying to encourage people to whale for Eula.

No. They don't have any elemental weakness at all.
    You need elemental reactions to drain the shield, of any kind.
    So Eula would actually be bad for both the Lector and the Herald stages

The most versatile units for them are Anemo or Chongyun/C6 Bennett etc.
    Chongyun because he enables everyone to deal with them.