Thread: Genshin Impact

So a while back Mihoyo did something I found extremely generous that I haven't really seen anyone else do and released the 3D models they use in game for public download and use. I'm literally using Lisa in Blender right now and trying to figure out the Genshin Impact shading. But I'm surprised I haven't seen a bunch of fan animations with these things. Plenty of 2D ones, which should take more work, but no 3D ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also you may notice they have a new pattern:
    5 star re-run -- 1x of same element as banner element
    5 star new -- 3x elements that are not same as banner element

Also any idea if https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1401/? is good for Jean? (in case i fail the roll)
    This makes me a tad concerned that that means we wont get banners for the 5* that haven't had one yet for a long while. I would at least hope Jean to have one if we are going to be able to unlock a skin for her soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So a while back Mihoyo did something I found extremely generous that I haven't really seen anyone else do and released the 3D models they use in game for public download and use. I'm literally using Lisa in Blender right now and trying to figure out the Genshin Impact shading. But I'm surprised I haven't seen a bunch of fan animations with these things. Plenty of 2D ones, which should take more work, but no 3D ones.

]
    Ah yes those models. I use them for dancing on screen program :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    This makes me a tad concerned that that means we wont get banners for the 5* that haven't had one yet for a long while. I would at least hope Jean to have one if we are going to be able to unlock a skin for her soon.
    Keqing banner only existed, because of the time and hu-tao reference being death. I dont think we will see those banners, unless we get a long to wait patch again.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

You know what those models will be used for, don't you?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Pst:

Hidding event

- - - Updated - - -

Also new battlepass missions:
    https://twitter.com/projectcelestia/...977408/photo/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Ahem.... Research.

To you know. Learn good 3d modeling habits.

I assume for Christen Minecraft servers.

Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Jesus that Eula demo was just beautiful. You rarely see that level and amount of smooth, flawless, intricate animation in any anime. Of course, Mihoyo likely makes more with a single character banner than anime studios get for an entire season, but that's besides the point.

10+ Year Old Account

Finaly a better security. Also guys check your accaunts before patch hits if there were any devices login by a chance. You never know.

I know "Ningguang could be a 5 star" is a common saying in the community...but i didnt know she was this nuts
    This is easily 100k+ damage in a small window
    Completely insane...because she is not even insanely well built

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    I know "Ningguang could be a 5 star" is a common saying in the community...but i didnt know she was this nuts
    This is easily 100k+ damage in a small window
    Completely insane...because she is not even insanely well built
    Well, not rly. Bennet gives her all the damage here with ultimate. Bennets base atk (not atk%) of 191+ 311 feather artifact + any substats with atk = as having extra feather on your main dps.

Here is more realistic from mine that runs 20 artifacts in every slot:

(of cose not the best stats in the world)

Well, not rly. Bennet gives her all the damage here with ultimate. Bennets base atk (not atk%) of 191+ 311 feather artifact + any substats with atk = as having extra feather on your main dps.

Here is more realistic from mine that runs 20 artifacts in every slot:
    https://i.ibb.co/qWLjzmZ/jbkjbkjbibi...87t8gfgggg.png
    (of cose not the best stats in the world)
    From my understanding Benny boy increases the damage of my characters by 1/3
    So yeah he is helping a lot.

Reddit sometimes is ruthless when i use Benny on showcases but...he is part of that team and has Burst available at any given moment on that setup.
    Is fair game imo.

Bennets +ATK for the team comes only from his base ATK from levels and weapon.

Feather and ATK substats don't count and aren't included.

It's far more than just an extra "feather" too.

It's basically ~1/3 to ~1/2 of additional ATK.
    He grants up to roughly 1200 ATK to everyone in your team with a 5* weapon.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-18 at 05:32 AM.

Jesus that Eula demo was just beautiful. You rarely see that level and amount of smooth, flawless, intricate animation in any anime. Of course, Mihoyo likely makes more with a single character banner than anime studios get for an entire season, but that's besides the point.
    It was nice looking, and I'm all for fan service, but I really wish they would have actually shown more of her abilities. If I recall correctly, most of the previous character demos have at least had characters demonstrating their Skill and Burst on packs of enemies, in addition to seeing a bit of their Normal Attack patterns.

With Eula's demo, though, we'd only see a couple of sword swings before it was back to her just dancing. I suppose that, ultimately, the purpose of the demo is to entice people to spend money on the upcoming character banner, and I don't doubt that just having Eula gyrating on the screen accomplishes that, but it's still annoying for someone like make me where how a character plays is just as important, if not more so, than how they look.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the new banner streams and i see Eula hitting for 80k with 5 set and 5 star craymore on try list.

Looking at the new banner streams and i see Eula hitting for 80k with 5 set and 5 star craymore on try list.
    C6 Eula + R5 Weapon whales?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    C6 Eula + R5 Weapon whales?
    Nah the test run eula.

I saw some vids and ~200k final ult crits should be pretty normal with decent crit damage. But she's going to need a lot of batteries to keep the ult up with 80 energy cost.

Though I'm still afraid Mihoyo will drop the ball with the coming elemental reactions buffs and ignore phys DPS, which is trash as it is. It might invalidate Eula in a month from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I saw some vids and ~200k final ult crits should be pretty normal with decent crit damage. But she's going to need a lot of batteries to keep the ult up with 80 energy cost.

Though I'm still afraid Mihoyo will drop the ball with the coming elemental reactions buffs and ignore phys DPS, which is trash as it is. It might invalidate Eula in a month from now.
    Shattered is an elemental reaction too and she can proc and cause it.
    Base damage is ~1800.
    Overload base damage is ~2400.

But you can (usually) shred way more Physical damage than elemental damage (and easier too) and RES% works on elemental reactions.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-18 at 04:55 PM.