Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    There seems to be changing tactic. Seems like Inazuma may come with new pyro archer and Ayaka.
    Pattern should be new char - rerun - new char - rerun and so on...

Btw i decided to give Qiqi a chance since she's C1 and i have Aquila favonia in my bag, shoul use 2x glad 2x maiden with healing bonus head and full attack all the rest?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-06-02 at 03:27 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Pattern should be new char - rerun - new char - rerun and so on...

Btw i decided to give Qiqi a chance since she's C1 and i have Aquila favonia in my bag, shoul use 2x glad 2x maiden with healing bonus head and full attack all the rest?
    Yeah, but albedo is not very likeable character ($$$ wise) and there is a rumor he may end up in standard banner now. So this is the reason for a change.

Right now i run my Qiqi with:
    C5 sacraficial sword. 4 set Maiden beloved with Hp/atk/atk%/atk goblet/healing %. But maybe i should change to energy rechange instead.

Also interesting thing but, it seems like Mihoyo disabled ability to change names and stuff under this to prevent people typing Tianamen Square massacare that happened on 4.th july. Not that this will stop us.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Yeah, but albedo is not very likeable character ($$$ wise) and there is a rumor he may end up in standard banner now. So this is the reason for a change.

Right now i run my Qiqi with:
    C5 sacraficial sword. 4 set Maiden beloved with Hp/atk/atk%/atk goblet/healing %. But maybe i should change to energy rechange instead.

Also interesting thing but, it seems like Mihoyo disabled ability to change names and stuff under this to prevent people typing Tianamen Square massacare that happened on 4.th july. Not that this will stop us.
    Ganyu might come with a new 4* character just like Rosaria/Childe and Yanfei/Zhongli, rumored to be Yaoyao
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-06-02 at 05:47 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Dont worry, new patch will give some extra resorces from island to lvl a new character.

Anyway:

Some new leaks and also this is un-comfirmed image of new character:
    She looks cute. Hope she ends up being an electro healer if she is a new char. Like how Ganyu is a op cryo Amber I want an op electro Bennett or Barbara. Preferably Bennett cause I'm never going to use him on my main account even if he quadrupled my dps.

My Xinyan in case anyone is interested
    Probably not...she is indeed the most underrated character in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    My Xinyan in case anyone is interested
    Probably not...she is indeed the most underrated character in the game
    Well she is a mess stats wise.

Her shield ability is based on defense, while her ulti is based on phys damage..

She is just a phys xiangling with a bit easier way to apply pyro and also better survability.
    Also her C6 is a total joke -- defense based...

It might disappoint but that new leaked girl is absolutely 4star with that appearance. No way she is a 5star. She looks like the side of a side character in an anime. She is cute yes but a 4star. Not that there is much difference between 4 or 5 anyway. IF this was a game with N-R-SR-SSR system she would be N or R at best.

Just my prediction. I really do not care about 5 or 4 star as long as they are fun to play

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry, new patch will give some extra resorces from island to lvl a new character.

Anyway:
    https://twitter.com/SsukunaaA

Some new leaks and also this is un-comfirmed image of new character:
    pretty sure that's fake since the 1.7/2.0 beta test isn't up yet afaik

They really need to add expeditions for wood farming... or let us use realm currency to buy all the mats necessary to craft. I refuse to be a fucking mindless zombie left clicking on trees...

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a new code coming out soon:

GenshinEpic

It just needs to be activated. On 8th June.

I listened to Hu Tao's comment on Qiqi and lol'ed hard
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

There is a new code coming out soon:

GenshinEpic

It just needs to be activated. On 8th June.
    Wonder how much Epic paid to get them on their launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Wonder how much Epic paid to get them on their launcher.
    Tencent acquired them
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Just my prediction. I really do not care about 5 or 4 star as long as they are fun to play
    Yup. Yan Fei is the first character in awhile that I've liked every aspect of her. Love her voice, nice personality, and fun gameplay, good burst. And she's a four-star. I should probably play with sound higher though, she goes off on really long speeches randomly and I'm never in a position to listen to them.

Tencent acquired them
    Mihoyo was acquired by Tencent?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Mihoyo was acquired by Tencent?
    What isnt at this point...i wouldnt be surprised if my dog eventually is acquired by Tencent at some point.

Wait a moment, why isn't yanfei in the standard banner??
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Wait a moment, why isn't yanfei in the standard banner??
    she'll be after 1.6 is live

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yup. Yan Fei is the first character in awhile that I've liked every aspect of her. Love her voice, nice personality, and fun gameplay, good burst. And she's a four-star. I should probably play with sound higher though, she goes off on really long speeches randomly and I'm never in a position to listen to them.
    I just find her useful for her ability and following charged attack, factor in her auto attacks and she just becomes so subpar compared to my Razor. Also never really liked how her charged requires stamina, really makes quick movement harder if it means you can't do your charged attacked at all. And there's also the fact that even the smallest hit taken in the middle of a charged attack can stop her in her tracks, which is so dumb.

Honestly the only use I've found for her after leveling is the new ice cube boss. Her burst window lines up perfectly for the brief moment you can attack the core on those bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I just find her useful for her ability and following charged attack, factor in her auto attacks and she just becomes so subpar compared to my Razor. Also never really liked how her charged requires stamina, really makes quick movement harder if it means you can't do your charged attacked at all. And there's also the fact that even the smallest hit taken in the middle of a charged attack can stop her in her tracks, which is so dumb.

Honestly the only use I've found for her after leveling is the new ice cube boss. Her burst window lines up perfectly for the brief moment you can attack the core on those bosses.
    if you have her C1, with 3 jewels up she have -75% stamina consummation, even for dash,the only moment her charged attack can't be used is in the ice dungeon where everything cost lots more stamina + the ice zones that deplete it even doing nothing and under shield ^^