Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Lol...
    Btw new spear looks good on 2x noblesse zhongli
    There is a new spear? Or is it the one Yunru showed us above?

Also, dont worry @qwerty123456
    I did this too:

Mine is bad because was bought with starglitter (>_<)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Shut up and whale
    I seen a pure whale cleaning it realy fast (12):
    [video=youtube;8eCR05dX4_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eCR05dX4_o[video]
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but how the heck is Eula's burst hitting for that hard at 0:33? Mine has never hit over 200k at rank 10.

But still, I maintain whaling just so you can earn 100-150 more primogems per reset isn't the best of investments.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but how the heck is Eula's burst hitting for that hard at 0:33? Mine has never hit over 200k at rank 10.
    He's C6 and he's using Lisa for that DEF reduction + SC.

Spamming a lot of reactions seems like the best way to get rid of heralds shields and anemo is there for that (swirl). Why do you think they are trying to sell us kazuha. He is a counter against them.

Oh also there is update in database for new mobs:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/enemy/?

Unless Anemo is somehow any different from any other element in that regard, there is no difference between an Anemo user or any other user.
    So he is neither more efficient nor less efficient.
    Skills have cooldowns on their reactions, you might as well use any catalyst user you have.

The trick is to apply as many elements as possible with off-field characters it seems.
    Venti does this very well, Sucrose not so much but can do it too since she is a catalyst user.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-06-18 at 03:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news:
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/...ggest-new-leak

Free Beidou (and i just lvled her lol).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Good news:
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/...ggest-new-leak

Free Beidou (and i just lvled her lol).
    and me who got her from C3 to C6 on eula banner, RIP then, less event currencies to farm/spent ^^

10+ Year Old Account

But still, I maintain whaling just so you can earn 100-150 more primogems per reset isn't the best of investments.
    No shit sherlock

Before they would get that investment back in money they spend it would take 107 abyss resets. (for a single character)
    There is 0 reason to get 9 stars on floor 12 andi its only there for bragging. But can you realy brag when you spend 5000$ on a game to be able to clear it.

Just do it as best you can and forget abauth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    and me who got her from C3 to C6 on eula banner, RIP then, less event currencies to farm/spent ^^
    I have her on C3 and i rolled a lot on eula banner . Its super rare for me.

No shit sherlock

Before they would get that investment back in money they spend it would take 107 abyss resets. (for a single character)
    There is 0 reason to get 9 stars on floor 12 andi its only there for bragging. But can you realy brag when you spend 5000$ on a game to be able to clear it.

Just do it as best you can and forget abauth it.

- - - Updated - - -

You really dont need to spend anything for a character to max star 12-3....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Not enogh reshin.

No reshin = bad artifact , no mora for upgrades = less damage/less lvled characters that work best as counter.

Not enogh reshin.

No reshin = bad artifact , no mora for upgrades = less damage/less lvled characters that work best as counter.
    Yeah ok fair point but if you ve been playing for a while eventually you have enough characters to flex between different situations

Any good will I have towards this game's combat design gets completely erased when I go up against endless no diminishing returns freezes, and trapped in bubbles. Spam spacebar to escape and naturally end up jumping once you do, giving you a few moments of airtime before you are eventually frozen again to repeat the cycle. The many freezes coming from, of course, impossible to see ice breath from cyro slimes and an ever persistent unexplained hydro debuff I can only hope is a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any good will I have towards this game's combat design gets completely erased when I go up against endless no diminishing returns freezes, and trapped in bubbles. Spam spacebar to escape and naturally end up jumping once you do, giving you a few moments of airtime before you are eventually frozen again to repeat the cycle. The many freezes coming from, of course, impossible to see ice breath from cyro slimes and an ever persistent unexplained hydro debuff I can only hope is a bug.
    Also stupid auto-aim system when your character will attack a mob that is closest to you, when your camera is against the mob with only 5% hp left. (this is why archers are better)

Also stupid auto-aim system when your character will attack a mob that is closest to you, when your camera is against the mob with only 5% hp left. (this is why archers are better)
    I agree, but it's also a mobile-game. So I understand why auto-aim is a thing, considering how everyone complains that archers are nearly unplayable on phones.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-06-18 at 09:30 AM.

I had barbara C6 with the very first Venti banner, C4 xiangling, and yet not a single fischl.... RNG powaa ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    You sure must have rolled and invested in the correct characters, though. Then there's also Mona, which you can only get if you get lucky with standard banner or lost 50/50s - or whale hard if you don't have plenty of luck. And Mona's burst lets you bypass a lot of number checks way easier than any other character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    You sure must have rolled and invested in the correct characters, though. Then there's also Mona, which you can only get if you get lucky with standard banner or lost 50/50s - or whale hard if you don't have plenty of luck. And Mona's burst lets you bypass a lot of number checks way easier than any other character.
    Pretty sure any day1 F2P has more mats than characters they want to (or actually "can", because you can only really use 8 characters+maybe 2 flex-characters) play with.

Mora and XP is really not the limiting factor imho.
    Artifacts, by now, aren't either as you only really need like 2-3 good sets and the rest are just support items/artifacts.

It's obviously a different story for newer players, because no amount of skill gets you past DPS checks you can't theoretically beat for 9 stars.

I mean lets face it, you get 1 5* every patch as F2P pretty much.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-06-18 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFFFFFFFFFFFF:

I missclicked and got klee c1. Wanted to use my achivment primogems on normal banner.

- - - Updated - - -

Update -- Ok maybe its not so bad. With dust i got from Klee i got Rosaria on normal banner..................my 1.st one.

one more C and you can use her as a mediocre support
    let's go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    one more C and you can use her as a mediocre support
    let's go!
    I dont think i will get that lucky as on Eula.