Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Ayaka is too bland and too cryo after a bunch of cryo users for me to roll on. Plus her fiancée Thoma looks like they stole him from that knockoff Genshin game.

Gotta save for Baal, Sara, Yae Miko, and Yoimiya. And maybe fox boy on my alt account since I need another geo on it.
    ex-fiancee. got cucked by the devs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    overloaded is underrated, fischl does a shitton of dmg with diluc with high EM

Tried today challenge on alt account with Diluc+Fischl, did 800, switched Fischl with childe and did 1200, childe is just too good at hitting weak points because of his splash dmg

Main account, Hu Tao-Fischl-Xing-Diona, nearly ignored weak points and melted/vape/overloaded the sh*t out of everything - 2235
    you mean overrated. People dont enjoy mobs being thrown 5KM away and then chasing them

Yeah if I recall correctly, overload damage is just awful, and is something you should actually try to avoid because it blasts all your enemies apart.

On another note, I decided to try a meme comp with all supports. Xingqiu, Xiangling, and Bennet with a 4th filler slot. Basically just spam bursts whenever they come up and use Bennet's ability to charge Xiangling's burst. And god damn, it just works. Even without a 5 star main dps they just crush everything. Managed to sneak out 2 more rewards from this Abyss before the reset using it.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-07-15 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamhaoingaturlife View Post
    ex-fiancee. got cucked by the devs

- - - Updated - - -

you mean overrated. People dont enjoy mobs being thrown 5KM away and then chasing them
    You can't really knock away ruin guards and ruin graders and overloaded dmg scales a lot more with Em than melt and vape
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

You can't really knock away ruin guards and ruin graders and overloaded dmg scales a lot more with Em than melt and vape
    So overloaded isnt mega shit, just shit, on 2 types of mobs you almost never fight.
    So what?

overloaded is garbage for 99% of the game's content.

BUT it is a set amount that is only influenced by EM. I don't think it hits nearly as hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Todays challenge felt super free for score.
    Went in being lazy and did rank 1 difficulty on my alt account just going for primos and got 1.3k. Then did rank 2 difficulty Ganyu only on main and got 2.5k.
    Me who hit 3100 with Ganyu

More leaked banner:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6WnSmRX...jpg&name=large
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

More leaked banner:
    C99 Chongus is all that awaits anyone rolling on this banner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah if I recall correctly, overload damage is just awful, and is something you should actually try to avoid because it blasts all your enemies apart.

On another note, I decided to try a meme comp with all supports. Xingqiu, Xiangling, and Bennet with a 4th filler slot. Basically just spam bursts whenever they come up and use Bennet's ability to character Xiangling's burst. And god damn, it just works. Even without a 5 star main dps they just crush everything. Managed to sneak out 2 more rewards from this Abyss before the reset using it.
    I kinda run a star wars comp right now.
    Mona + Beidou + Jean + Ganyu

Beidou counters (E) = jedi blaster deflect
    Beidou Q active with Mona spaming normal attack and chain lightning going everywhere = Force lightning
    Jean Q = force healing
    Jean picking orb on c2 = Force speed
    Jean E = Force choke + Force push and pull (also throw)
    Mona water + Ganyu any ice attack = Force stun
    Ganyu E = Mind control
    Ganyu Q + Jean E = Force Crush

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    C99 Chongus is all that awaits anyone rolling on this banner
    Mine is still not C6 and only c3. But he kinda sucks to play anyway.

It may scale a lot more from its base damage, but even if that is the case, its base damage is so shit it's still going to lose to any other reaction (which doesn't have the added "bonus" of mobs flying across the map), unless you have 70000 EM. Like, my Fischl has some 700 EM (which is far more than Fischl or any other character want, but that's the artifacts I got), overload hits are some pathetic 10k and obviously can't crit.

Compare that to melt/vape, which multiply your damage by some orders of magnitude and scale exponentially the more crit dmg and EM you get, and you can get why overload is a joke as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account

On another note, I decided to try a meme comp with all supports. Xingqiu, Xiangling, and Bennet with a 4th filler slot. Basically just spam bursts whenever they come up and use Bennet's ability to charge Xiangling's burst. And god damn, it just works. Even without a 5 star main dps they just crush everything. Managed to sneak out 2 more rewards from this Abyss before the reset using it.
    The meme team I wanna try is the HP team. Hu Tao, Zhongli, Diona, and Barbara. Seems to have everything needed, as long as your enemies aren't immune to fire.

I appreciate why Azhdaha looks the way he does after watching this video but god damn that Salamander looking concept art one looks cool as hell. I hope that gets in the game somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It may scale a lot more from its base damage, but even if that is the case, its base damage is so shit it's still going to lose to any other reaction (which doesn't have the added "bonus" of mobs flying across the map), unless you have 70000 EM. Like, my Fischl has some 700 EM (which is far more than Fischl or any other character want, but that's the artifacts I got), overload hits are some pathetic 10k and obviously can't crit.

Compare that to melt/vape, which multiply your damage by some orders of magnitude and scale exponentially the more crit dmg and EM you get, and you can get why overload is a joke as it is.
    TBF, reactions outside melt/vape favor builds that didn't get good cr/cd ratios, because they only scale with EM and character level. If you're a mega whale that can burn resin like there's no tomorrow fishing for that perfect artifact or got extremely lucky, melt/vape are insane reactions because of the nature of it. Overload is still shit tho, because of the knockback, but swirl and electrocharge are legit. Superconduct feels kinda meh but the lower phys res works nice for physical dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

More leaked banner:
    She looks nice, but I really am not looking forward to more cyro dps. I have Ganyu to fulfill that role presently. Really need a strong electro character to show up again. Though the fire one coming up looks really good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Yeah seems a bit risky for Mihoyo to release another cyro melee dps so soon after Eula, she seems to be attracting a lot of people to skip on her. We already have Eula as a physical dps and Ganyu as a wrecking ball of a cyro dps, what would Ayaka really even do differently to stand out over them?

Yeah seems a bit risky for Mihoyo to release another cyro melee dps so soon after Eula, she seems to be attracting a lot of people to skip on her. We already have Eula as a physical dps and Ganyu as a wrecking ball of a cyro dps, what would Ayaka really even do differently to stand out over them?
    I could be misunderstanding how her abilities work, but I think Ayaka is intended as a support DPS, where you pop her stuff and then switch to a different character. Compared to Eula, who is intended to be a main dps, or Ganyu, who can technically be both.

Although even by that logic, we already have Kaeya, Rosaria, and, to a lesser extent, Diona, who can all not only fulfill a similar role, but are much easier to acquire as well.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I could be misunderstanding how her abilities work, but I think Ayaka is intended as a support DPS, where you pop her stuff and then switch to a different character. Compared to Eula, who is intended to be a main dps, or Ganyu, who can technically be both.

Although even by that logic, we already have Kaeya, Rosaria, and, to a lesser extent, Diona, who can all not only fulfill a similar role, but are much easier to acquire as well.
    You forget Memegyun (or that's intentional maybe )
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post

nah,her "under earth" frost dash infuse her AA with cryo + boost her damages, she's made to be main dps

Also Eula is cryo dps as much as Razor is electro, let's say she is a physical dps able to put cryo debuff on enemies with E and deal *some* cryo dmg
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    nah,her "under earth" frost dash infuse her AA with cryo + boost her damages, she's made to be main dps
    Well i can see her rotation be a dash into a enemy at start --) 18% cyro damage bonus ---) Kamisator art (30% more on normal and charged attack 6 seconds) --) 1x charged then normal attack rotation (not sure the speed of attack, but you can probaly get this in 6 seconds) --) Dash to get cyro back --) normal attack till E is up --) E

C1 may be able to keep you from dashing once if cd resets before cyro infustion is gone.

I would have to test her 1.st to see how its her animation attack speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    A number of other characters also have passives or constellations that buff their normal attacks, and people still use them as support dps. And outside of her dash, the bursty, fire-and-forget nature of most of her abilities seem more suited to a support dps, compared to the abilities of most other main dps-type characters, where they lose their effectiveness if you switch away from them.

Do we know what Ayaka's raw stats are like? I think that's the other deciding factor in what her role will be. Both Hu Tao and, obviously, Eula hit like goddamn trucks even without using their abilities, for example.

You forget Memegyun (or that's intentional maybe )
    I didn't forget him, but I've seen more people use him as a main dps, perhaps partially because the way his abilities work make using him as a support awkward for certain types of characters.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"