Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    4 stars are weaker....they are only strong because of how well they interact in a 4 man party and in some cases in specific comps. Geez, funny how that works. Put Xiangling in some random ass comp without vape. She will be hitting like a wet noodle. Not to mention, her constellations make her a lot stronger, which is the point of constellations.

And even if you try to put her with any hydro character it's not really that effective. She really only works with xq and childe.

- - - Updated - - -

There was no nerf though. Maybe they never even considered making her burst work with beidou and saw how weak she was so they decided to make her burst attacks as burst damage.

It doesn't make sense that they don't work together but it wasn't a nerf.
    I cant belive you guys are not noticing this, but all of this is marketing. They did the same with Zhongli. Made him a bit weaker and then buff him later so on next re-run he would sell even better.

Ei will get buffed in future in some way, but not now. I am sure they will do the same with Dendro female archon.
    I have a felling they will make her E ability work on mage shields. Or make her lace get infused with electro when E is used. (but it only lasts for 10 sec)

Best way to protest is not not buy anything
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they never even considered making her burst work with beidou and saw how weak she was so they decided to make her burst attacks as burst damage.
    Very very unlikely.

Ei electro archon count as support character designed as energy battery.

1) C1 gives bonus resolve stacks from
    When Electro characters use their Elemental Bursts, the Resolve gained is increased by 80%
    so i suppose it meant that she would work with OTHER electro characters.

2) her Q designed to benefit from high energy teammates to reach desirable 60 stacks
    When nearby party members (excluding the Raiden Shogun herself) use their Elemental Bursts, the Raiden Shogun will build up Resolve stacks based on the Energy Cost of these Elemental Bursts.
    Beidou has 80 energy cost.

3) what a electro character require battery to function properly = ms. Pirate

4) ruining interaction between Electro support battery and other Electro sub-dps that needs a battery to make solo damage of said support bigger, is definition of insanity.

5) if not Electro archon then who the hell can make use of Electro Resonance.

Beidou Q worked in beta during Ei Q, but then they were like ..... "Lets spice it up".

I can bet many of players that heard about Electro archon that is battery and can make of use Electo Resonance thought about BEIDOU , since what else electro character needs battery? 0.3% Lisa mains? Most of us were like "Electro character with 80 energy cost that needs battery, my god its PIRATE QUEEN"

And there we go with Sara C6 that boosts only electro characters..... so people were in hope on MONO-Electro squad, to make big use of Sara c6, but seems we gonna use Sara with XL XQ and Bennet. if these is her best team .... since seems bannet+Sara can snapshot XL Q......people gonna lose some brain cells by laughing while rolling on the floor.

Sara Q boosts Bannett, Bannett Q boosts XL, XL turns into Liu Kang and burns everything.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-08 at 09:30 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I cant belive you guys are not noticing this, but all of this is marketing. They did the same with Zhongli. Made him a bit weaker and then buff him later so on next re-run he would sell even better.

Ei will get buffed in future in some way, but not now. I am sure they will do the same with Dendro female archon.
    I have a felling they will make her E ability work on mage shields. Or make her lace get infused with electro when E is used. (but it only lasts for 10 sec)

Best way to protest is not not buy anything
    Not sure what that has anything to do with what I said but yea, it's not hard to see Mihoyo is doing all this on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Very very unlikely.

Ei electro archon count as support character designed as energy battery.

1) C1 gives bonus resolve stacks from
    so i suppose it meant that she would work with OTHER electro characters.

2) her Q designed to benefit from high energy teammates to reach desirable 60 stacks Beidou has 80 energy cost.

3) what a electro character require battery to function properly = ms. Pirate

4) ruining interaction between Electro support battery and other Electro sub-dps that needs a battery to make solo damage of said support bigger, is definition of insanity.

5) if not Electro archon then who the hell can make use of Electro Resonance.

Beidou Q worked in beta during Ei Q, but then they were like ..... "Lets spice it up".

I can bet many of players that heard about Electro archon that is battery and can make of use Electo Resonance thought about BEIDOU , since what else electro character needs battery? 0.3% Lisa mains? Most of us were like "Electro character with 80 energy cost that needs battery, my god its PIRATE QUEEN"

And there we go with Sara C6 that boosts only electro characters..... so people were in hope on MONO-Electro squad, to make big use of Sara c6, but seems we gonna use Sara with XL XQ and Bennet. if these is her best team .... since seems bannet+Sara can snapshot XL Q......people gonna lose some brain cells by laughing while rolling on the floor.
    You are assuming they give a shit about who Raiden would work with among the current group of characters. They don't. They will release future characters to pair well with her. Again, her burst worked with Beidou because it was considered normal attacks. She'd be a lot weaker if it was kept that way.

Sara Q boosts Bannett, Bannett Q boosts XL, XL turns into Liu Kang and burns everything.
    That interaction doesn't even work like that.

If anything, you have to start with Bennett, so XL/XQ can make use of both Bennett and Sara's. But neither Sara nur Bennett gain any benefits from each other.

And why would you put a battery like Baal in a Mono squad. Who was hoping for something like that?
    You need basically 0 ER% for that to work, because they all feed into each other.
    So why put a 300+% ER unit in there.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-08 at 09:42 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what that has anything to do with what I said but yea, it's not hard to see Mihoyo is doing all this on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

You are assuming they give a shit about who Raiden would work with among the current group of characters. They don't. They will release future characters to pair well with her. Again, her burst worked with Beidou because it was considered normal attacks. She'd be a lot weaker if it was kept that way.
    Beidou Q asks you to hit enemy and works Herald who do not take damage from normal attacks, only rule that Beidou ult ask of you .... TO HIT enemy, Raiden Ei does normal attacks while being in state of her Q , even if they do BURST DAMAGE they still HIT enemy. Beidou Q description don't states that you can't do this with burst damage , it ask you to HIT.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Beidou
    Recalling her slaying of the great beast Haishan, Beidou calls upon that monstrous strength and the lightning to create a Thunderbeast's Targe around herself, dealing Electro DMG to nearby opponents.
    Thunderbeast's Targe:

When Normal and Charged Attacks hit, they create a lightning discharge that can jump between opponents, dealing Electro DMG.
    Increases the character's resistance to interruption, and decreases DMG taken.
    Triggers a maximum of 1 lightning discharge per second.
    Try it on abyss Herald, normal attacks do not deal damage but since you HIT it they proc Beidou ult.

There who damned reddit post with testing there, but maybe they deleted it.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-08 at 09:41 PM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beidou Q asks you to hit enemy and works Herald who do not take damage from normal attacks, only rule that Beidou ult ask of you .... TO HIT enemy, Raiden Ei does normal attacks while being in state of her Q , even if they do BURST DAMAGE they still HIT enemy. Beidou Q description don't states that you can't do this with burst damage , it ask you to HIT.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Beidou

Try it on abyss Herald, normal attacks do not deal damage but since you HIT it they proc Beidou ult.

There who damned reddit post with testing there, but maybe they deleted it.
    It does say right there that burst attacks don't work for it, it specifically says normal or charged. Also, changing her interaction with Beidou would change her place in the meta this much:

5+ Year Old Account
    Its my whole point :
    1) XQ ult can activate on any swing of normal or charged attacks , even if they not hitting anything just swing at AIR and it would work.
    2) Beidou ult asks you to HIT , make contact with body of enemy and your weapon.

Raiden Ei normal and charged attacks during her Q even if they do BURST damage they still HIT target, thus everything that Beidou ULT asked was done properly.

Meanwhile got Ei's polearm on roll #40 on 2nd account
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Well this isn't good. My computer has finally broken down after what I believe its HDD broke. My fault for shutting it down after giving me a disk error. Was never able to boot it back up again.

Now I'm only able to play Genshin Impact on my phone to keep up with my dailies. Could use everyone's thoughts and prayers. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Side note, anyone got any pointers for buying a good gaming PC? Tired of always having to play at minimum specs for all my games with my old computer. I have absolutely no idea what a good computer part is. I'm looking at a list of them and all I see are a bunch of random names and numbers.

Its my whole point :
    1) XQ ult can activate on any swing of normal or charged attacks , even if they not hitting anything just swing at AIR and it would work.
    2) Beidou ult asks you to HIT , make contact with body of enemy and your weapon.

Raiden Ei normal and charged attacks during her Q even if they do BURST damage they still HIT target, thus everything that Beidou ULT asked was done properly.
    The key here is that beidou ult triggers off of normal and charged attacks hits. For all intents and purposes raiden has none of those in her ult stance. Her ult attacks are Normal Burst atk, Charged Burst atk, etc.

If you can’t see the difference between those and regular Normal attacks - well, sorry, but it’s a lost cause to try to explain it to you any further.

I don't really know what's going on here I did the domain with c3 trial Ei and her burst was melting kairagi like they were hilichurls and she uses 4x Noblesse, not the best set
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well this isn't good. My computer has finally broken down after what I believe its HDD broke. My fault for shutting it down after giving me a disk error. Was never able to boot it back up again.

Now I'm only able to play Genshin Impact on my phone to keep up with my dailies. Could use everyone's thoughts and prayers. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Side note, anyone got any pointers for buying a good gaming PC? Tired of always having to play at minimum specs for all my games with my old computer. I have absolutely no idea what a good computer part is. I'm looking at a list of them and all I see are a bunch of random names and numbers.
    That sucks, man. I had something similar happen a couple years back; fortunately, I was already saving up money for a new one.

I would go and ask around in the Computer section of the forums, if you haven't already. I've gotten good advice from there on several occasions.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Last leak from Sukunaa states that Yae will be the first character to use double elements, so pyro and electro in her case.
    Sukunaa has been one of the most reliable leakers for Genshin.
    Her damage will be on par with Ganyu which is the best damage dealer in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I don't really know what's going on here I did the domain with c3 trial Ei and her burst was melting kairagi like they were hilichurls and she uses 4x Noblesse, not the best set
    it's not THAT bad of a set, NO 2pc increases her burst -> all her attacks during the burst as well

+ that thing is level 90, c2 is a massive dps increase for her, and c3 is also a solid ~15% compared to c2, so all in all she's pretty stacked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Last leak from Sukunaa states that Yae will be the first character to use double elements, so pyro and electro in her case.
    Sukunaa has been one of the most reliable leakers for Genshin.
    Her damage will be on par with Ganyu which is the best damage dealer in the game.
    Also i just noticed that @abc64real is deleted... (one of leakers). There is something fishy going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also i just noticed that @abc64real is deleted... (one of leakers). There is something fishy going on.
    Something legal I'd say, I read somewhere leakers are being sued
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Something legal I'd say, I read somewhere leakers are being sued
    Hm its kinda strange:
    https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroo...leakers/z838e8

The china youtube is getting sued, so they can get the information abauth the leakers. Maybe the twitter leakers are just going in hiding for time being.

Note that dataminers are still working on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I hope all of this info is wrong...

I don't like it when games start breaking their own rules because they're looking for ways to make things unique.

Yes, they should keep to everyone only having one element. Not sure what huge problem you have with that. The traveler is specifically unique because they can use more than one element, but even they cannot use more than one at a time. It should stay that way. IMO.

Miss me with that "smooth brain" shit. It's a perfectly valid opinion to have.

5+ Year Old Account
    Now we know why XL so good, since she able to summon a GoD
    https://streamable.com/ykuq8n